Pages:
Author

Topic: Market can be manipulated? - page 19. (Read 5438 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 02:29:42 AM
I think that manipulating the price of cryptocurrencies can be great for just one team. I'm sure that this is a great accomplice at all, and the frequency of people is with it. they do all at once the exchange rate. It needs a lot of resources. We can not do any action now and we will wait for the next bulls.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 01:38:22 PM
Everyone is crying that the prices are going down, but also stacking short in the meantime.

A few moments later ...

"BIG WHALES ARE MANIPULATING"
Whales could manipulate the market though there is a lot of coins that have not been manipulated yet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
September 07, 2018, 01:35:17 PM
the only thing most of the crypto traders and media houses do is they will release fake news every now and then so market reacts as per the manipulation
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 01:25:31 PM
Everyone is crying that the prices are going down, but also stacking short in the meantime.

A few moments later ...

"BIG WHALES ARE MANIPULATING"
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 12:16:50 PM
Manipulation is done especially in the market of crypts due to the fact that most of investors with huge assets but great to my surprise people are not move by their manipulation again. My advise is just have to study market very when in any change market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 11:43:12 AM
With manipulation in the market there is nothing to be done and it is only necessary to remember all the time that they are. The only bad thing is that now the market is manipulated by people indifferent to the crypt, which with the help of all these movements simply earn themselves dollars.
Activity: 574
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
September 07, 2018, 11:33:25 AM
Price manipulation could very sell and buy happening in crypto coins. And this is definitely done by investors with very large funds. And to keep in order not to suffer losses. We must keep the coins that we have. And don't panic when the market in conditions down. Remain patient until the market back up.
Activity: 336
September 07, 2018, 10:34:04 AM
Now everyone is disappointed even in manipulation. In recent days, it was obvious that manipulation was aimed at growing the market, but here from where did not appear appeared the owners of Silk Road wallets with a huge number of bitcoins and everything flew down ...
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 10:09:20 AM
Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?
For holders of large amounts of coin supply to manipulate prices is not impossible, they can move market pope easily and can control the market because they have a large number of coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
September 06, 2018, 09:20:03 AM
Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?
There are people in this forum that are accusing in the likes of this thread that specifies a speculation that there could be really a manipulation over the market price movement in which i do believe that there could be some price adjustments but it could never be all the time since manipulating market price for the cyrpto to promote balancing of the current market price with the real market price that should be applied.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
September 07, 2018, 10:05:05 AM
Sure market is manipulated
 We have all kind of trading what is illegal on stocks and gold
For the same illegal trading practices what we have on btc Deutsche Bank was punished by USA authorities .Now that kind of trading on fiat money market will be  recognized like criminal activity.But bitcoin is unregulated so crypto trading is paradise for all kinds of fraudsters
Activity: 630
"Venture into Sports"
September 07, 2018, 10:04:45 AM
Hi there,

Plenty of time have passed after that event and investigations made on the subject. Academic professionals conducted these studies and it appeared that there was a manipulation. Besides that, manipulation is always happening in crypto space everyday. We just have experienced the FUD two days ago. It will go on unless there is no regulation.

Regards,
Activity: 322
September 07, 2018, 10:02:58 AM
Yes it can be manipulated but it would require millions of asset to make the market think and make it pump or dump for some point. It is also risky since there are a lot of whales out there that can change the set if they want to.
Activity: 322
September 07, 2018, 09:59:42 AM
Crypto-market CAN be easily manipulated because of concentrating great assets and a army of small easy profit searchers so it would be strange if it IS NOT manipulated.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
September 07, 2018, 09:58:58 AM
Market can be manipulated by whales or group of people.
They just need to show the community that the graph is falling and everyone is selling their tokens.
they they will put a great wall to make the people panic and let their holdings sell at low prices.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
September 07, 2018, 09:57:18 AM
If you spend more time monitoring the market and pay attention, you will notice some unusual situations that come out of the framework of technical analysis. Yes, the market is being manipulated.

Anyone can manipulate the market, but of course it takes big money, even if you have $ 100 billion it can make bitcoin prices rise by 200%, and don't be surprised about that.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 07, 2018, 09:56:22 AM
i think the market is very heavily manipulated. i can't explain all the price changes otherwise. the price rises and the decline are just too strong to explain otherwise.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 08:59:15 AM
YES. If you have a big investment, even you can manipulate the price. In general, investors with large investments sometimes manipulate the price of the market, no matter what the market is, be it crypto or forex.
Activity: 616
September 07, 2018, 09:52:22 AM
I think the market are managed by only good or bad news but news are made by very serious and rich people therefore they manipulate cryptocurrency market.

It seems that i don't understand what you mean because you always repeat your words many times. Am I misinterpreting or what?
Activity: 299
September 07, 2018, 09:49:49 AM
Where there is money, there will always be manipulation of those people who have much more money than all the others. Crypto currency is certainly not an exception.
Pages:
Jump to: