Pages:
Author

Topic: Market can be manipulated? - page 26. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
August 30, 2018, 04:29:20 PM
There is no doubt that manipulation is easy on crypto market. As we know that there is a little regulation in cryptoworld so big players can easily manipulate. When market get more matured I do not think we will see this high lows and highs in a small quantity of time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 04:07:09 PM
This is how manipulation always happens. Big players either pump up the market or take profits, and the crowd just goes for the big players, thereby increasing manipulation.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
August 30, 2018, 04:04:16 PM
Yes that can be possible they may affect the prices because if you manipulate a price on an exchange than that will create a distability in the token price .
Activity: 59
August 30, 2018, 04:03:28 PM
I think that this is the case, manipulation of the crypto market is everywhere, and it is profitable for those who have huge capitals.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 03:59:05 PM
What is happening in the market now is the example of the manipulation of the market. Large capitals do this in collusion with each other.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 03:58:11 PM
The topic would be more interesting, but who is manipulating the market? Here in this topic could warm up the debate. Here everything is banal and simple. Yes, the market is manipulative, and everyone knows it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 01:06:54 PM
The crypto market is the best place for manipulation, where there is no control.  I've seen many pump and dump groups where they manipulate the price of particular coin to make large profit. If the market is be very strong, the manipulations diminish.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 01:01:43 PM
I still don't really understand how to manipulate crypto, because what I understand about crypto works because of the law of demand. it is impossible if only one institution that manipulates might make sense if every agency of the exchange plan is like that
Activity: 295
August 30, 2018, 01:00:04 PM
Of course market can me manipulated by whales. Its hard to fight manipulations. There are also communities that are uniting for pumps and dumps and the worst thing is when developers manipulating
Activity: 140
August 30, 2018, 12:56:37 PM
of course can, this is what happens now in the crypto market i think. early crypto investors got plenty of bitcoin so they can control the market. all the news are positive, but market is still bearish , because whales don't want market to move up.
Activity: 168
August 30, 2018, 12:52:31 PM
I think that all the same manipulations are possible. Because there have been a lot of coincidences about this. Big uncles control the crypto currency it's true.
Activity: 168
August 30, 2018, 12:50:09 PM
Crypto currency needs to be improved in different areas, and people react with interest to every technical innovation. The currency in which a significant improvement is realized has a high chance of getting into the top already next year
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
August 30, 2018, 12:24:14 PM
Why not? Having sufficient volumes distributed among several participants it is completely possible to manipulate the market. In other words, large amounts of money are needed to influence the market, a smart team and concerted synchronized actions.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 07:18:57 AM
yes market can be manipulated, manipulated prices often occur by rich trader and the developer team coin/token but you must know price manipulated maybe for pay the new exchange.
Activity: 121
August 30, 2018, 07:10:56 AM
Yes it is more obvious now than in the past that the whole market can be manipulate by a whole lot of factors ... Exchanges and coin developers and whales are not left out of this whole thing
Activity: 139
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 28, 2018, 12:31:10 PM
Yes in making look fat perhaps that there were manipulations. In general all market of cryptocurrencies is manipulations today. The blockchain does not work today as it was conceived.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
August 30, 2018, 06:58:35 AM
I also want to know is this possible control by someone, I can't believe the cryptocurrencies market have declined over the year, but I think it is possible to control price only in one exchange, but it seems impossible to control the market price different exchange in the same time.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 06:56:05 AM
Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?
Price manipulation in my opinion maybe if you are a trader who holds a large number of supply tokens you can move the whales the market can easily control the market because they have a large number of coins.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 06:55:07 AM
The market is manipulated and this is a fact. I have seen and read a lot of information about this. We will put on manipulation will be such that we will see growth
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
August 30, 2018, 06:50:25 AM
Certainly, someone manipulates the crypto market. This is obvious, otherwise the market wouldn’t behave this way: it unfoundedly falls and grows unjustifiably. But who exactly does it, it's hard to say. I think the market is influenced by several sources. It’s possible that these sources are related, otherwise the market in general would be chaotic.
Pages:
Jump to: