Pages:
Author

Topic: Market can be manipulated? - page 23. (Read 5437 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 07:18:07 PM
It is possible but I believe that it is just within a short matter of time and if you are holding a huge amount of token then suddenly decided to sell all of it at a low price. Such act will make the crypto market fall but I do doubt that the dump will last for a week and more likely within just a single day especially if the token has a large market capital and token circulation.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
September 03, 2018, 12:03:09 AM
maybe there is maniplated price, but i think it just for small amount. it means that cant manipulated fro big amount
people who can manipulate price still a market maker (big whales)
Activity: 154
September 03, 2018, 12:03:03 AM
This market has not been properly priced and the currency can be completely manipulated. Our job now is to follow up and make the right decisions
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 11:56:45 PM
The cryptocurrency showcase is manipulative in light of the fact that real players have an effect on the media and utilize this for their own motivations. We can not do anything with it and we can just acclimate to the progressions that are occurring.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 02, 2018, 11:47:58 PM
Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?
If there is manipulation happened in the market as a small trader you need to be wise. That is why we need to educate ourself to learn fundamental analysis and always set your cut loss limit. If there is manipulation in downtrend expect also their manipulation in uptrend price. Its up to you on how to play your own game.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 11:21:33 PM
I think he's manipulative. You think, the market size is not so big and a couple of venture investors can disperse it so that you never dreamed of.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 02:27:18 PM
the market needs common rules, now in each country, regulatory issues are resolved in their own way and this does not benefit us - investors too
Activity: 2
August 31, 2018, 05:03:30 PM
I agree with you. It is possible, the market open the manipulation because crypto market is very young and not stable. Market volume is not very much.
Activity: 168
September 02, 2018, 01:45:17 PM
Of course it is! The is the main rule in the investment world. - don't let others create something greater that you have! This is why I am doing double check of all news I hear about crypto
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
September 02, 2018, 05:57:17 AM
Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?
It is indeed possible and nearly happens everytime new Tether is printed, you always see a suddent green spike in BTC value just after Tether is printed and sent to Bitfinex wallet.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 31, 2018, 05:00:44 PM
I think that BTC will also be heavily manipulated, Large financial corporations can be linked to create an attraction for this market.
Activity: 154
September 02, 2018, 05:49:32 AM
I think now you can manipulate everything. Manipulative increase of the value of the crypto currency is an artificial effect on its rate. The aim of manipulators is to buy crypto currency at the lowest possible price and to sell at the highest possible level.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 31, 2018, 04:54:10 PM
It is pretty scary how easy it is to manipulate a price if you have the resources. I have been doing some research on “pump and dump” schemes for the past few months. I checked a lot of discord channels, telegram groups and more just to see how things work there. Everything is simple and a lot of people, from those same groups end up loosing money.
Activity: 15
August 31, 2018, 05:24:26 PM
The fact that this is an unregulated market; it is something we have to deal with until when it starts getting regulated in a way to curb some of the manipulated activities.
Activity: 336
September 01, 2018, 02:36:44 AM
Every day several coins grow in price, every month at least two or three coins update their "historical maximum" and go to the top 10 on Coinmarketcap. The information about the sharp jumps or falls spreads in a matter of seconds through Reddit, Twitter, Telegram and Facebook, creating a crowd of people who are in a hurry to redeem the coin because of the lost profit syndrome (FOMO) or sell it for fear of being left with nothing (FUD) .
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
September 02, 2018, 05:32:50 AM
It depends but I think  market can’t manipulated because of the authorities that checking the law of the demand and supply although somehow they can manipulated it because they are power person in this industry.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 01, 2018, 01:50:14 PM
Of course the crypto market  is manipulated. Just look on the graph, it would be impossible at controlled market without manipulation
Activity: 140
September 01, 2018, 05:08:11 AM
I think it is not possible and some people or community are jealous from the crypto market that's way they are manipulating crypto. Some countries are already introduce regularity authority then how it can possible? In the real world crypto is continuously achieving new destination and people are giving their support. People are also making profit on their investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 01, 2018, 02:57:55 AM
market  now is  manipulated by big traders. This negatively affects the development of the crypt as a whole. I hope we will cope this problem.
Activity: 147
August 31, 2018, 08:46:50 PM

This is total lie! Bitfinex bought bitcoins with their US dollars which were converted into Tether. It has already been proved!

This is not true that CEO of both company are the same what is mean is that the CSO of bitfinex and tether is the same but they are already step down on there duties. Please see this link: https://bitcoinist.com/chief-strategy-officer-of-bitfinex-and-tether-resigns/
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-22/chief-strategy-officer-of-bitfinex-and-tether-is-departing
Pages:
Jump to: