Pages:
Author

Topic: Market can be manipulated? - page 22. (Read 5437 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 02:58:25 AM
i think thats not manipulated that just how trading work.  like how to fix machine . No manipulated rwal trading if theres fake trading thats not manipulate cause that fake trading.  i believe manipulated mean disgusing. No manipulate there just trade
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 03, 2018, 02:56:52 AM
Such an unregulated market is considered to be completely manipulable. As long as you have sufficient funds and resources, every market in the world can be operated.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 02:54:59 AM
Everything can be manipulated especially crypto that is not increased in balanced way all over the  world, some countries are more developed while others don't understand what crypto is.
Activity: 199
September 03, 2018, 02:47:22 AM
whether it is true or not, but maybe it could happen if big investors dare to spend a lot of capital to manipulate crypto prices on the market, but if the market is currently being manipulated, why should the market deteriorate so far, this situation actually makes a lot once people leave the crypto world because most of them think that the market will worsen and will become part of history.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
September 03, 2018, 02:23:13 AM
I consider that cryptomarket can be manipulated.
Of course, the pump and dump strategy is the base way to correct prices for whales. But there are more complicated tactics.
One should care when investing in the cryptocurrency market, and never invest more than you are prepared to lose.
Activity: 224
September 03, 2018, 02:14:41 AM
Yes the market can be manipulated by the investors and trader. The investors manipulate it buy buying and selling coins and the trader is by selling the coins that they have. sometimes it is hard to predict the price cause we never know the mind of other people if they will sell or buy coins.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 02, 2018, 11:23:55 PM
The costs are truly controlled, I see this, in light of the fact that by every one of the principles of the market, which are accessible today, costs ought to have gone up commonly, there are a great deal of apparatuses, however costs are as yet going down.
Activity: 7
August 31, 2018, 08:57:12 PM
Of course market is manipulated. These big pumps and dumps are mostly market manipulations by whales and other big criptocurrency investors
Activity: 1
August 31, 2018, 08:54:14 PM
Anyway, simple money does not affect simple currency money, but if you have a lot of Bitcoin and aetherium, then a lot of these coins can really create certain situations on the crypto currency market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 01:44:23 AM
Market get manipulated all the time by the market paticipants. The manipulations start out in terms of bot orders which is evident in buying side and selling side! The exchange itself couldbe manipulated as well!
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
September 03, 2018, 01:42:06 AM
All you need for price speculations is a big amount of crypto. The larger your assets are, the more influence you have on the situation. The crypto of today has a strong centralization trend in general Angry
Activity: 54
September 03, 2018, 01:35:58 AM
I think only large investors can manipulate cryptocurrency prices. Manipulation works short-term but if you hold long enough you may not be affected. today there are many rumors that want to drop crypto trading to this day never happened. And fake news via the internet and many other ways to manipulate the market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 01:03:20 AM
Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?
Of cause it's possible, and whole market is manipulated.The biggest holders of BTC can manipulate with a price easily. And now there is a lot of positive news, but prices goes down, because someone want to buy crypto by cheap prices.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 01:01:24 AM
Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?
Even coinmarket cap was accused of overstating the demand for coins and the wrong location on the list. Although they said that they just wrongly list location. This is a market where all ways are good for achieving a goal.
Activity: 3
August 31, 2018, 08:29:47 PM
Yes, market is easy to manipulate, specially here in cryptocurrency. There are many whales there or big business people who can easily manipulate the price of cryptocurrency, specially when can also control the media, they can easily earn money by manipulating the market.
Activity: 200
September 03, 2018, 12:45:59 AM
I'm not sure.  The market is so large it would take an awfully large person to manipulate it.  You would have to be talking large banking interests or possibly even countries.  I think it was more of a natural emotional swing the market took last year. 
Activity: 7
August 31, 2018, 08:27:43 PM
Of course market is manipulated. These big pumps and dumps are mostly market manipulations by whales and other big criptocurrency investors
Activity: 138
September 03, 2018, 12:43:46 AM
Once the market is crowded these things will be eliminated. it is just because of lack of regulation and supervisory control over these exchanges. dominance of any person in any market is always dangerous.
Activity: 168
September 03, 2018, 12:35:05 AM
If the market is managed, then you need to pass through all the moves and not forget about the most dull, about the fall of the market. This is the most important thing to consider when participating in the market.
Activity: 95
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 03, 2018, 12:26:11 AM
Yes the price is absolutely manipulated.  What happened over the last year cannot be normal market behavior.  I honestly think they manipulated it up and then back down to demoralize us.  It's not working.  I love crypto more now than ever. 
Pages:
Jump to: