Pages:
Author

Topic: Market can be manipulated? - page 25. (Read 5437 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
August 31, 2018, 02:23:56 PM
Yes of course. Everything can be manipulated. Market is not immune on tthat. Huge investors can do that. They can dictate the market of their buying power.
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 02:22:56 PM
Yes, I think the cryptocurrency market is manipulated. because the market should have started to grow long ago.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
August 31, 2018, 02:22:28 PM
Well, even without this article, you can say 100% that the market of crypto currency is manipulated at full speed and one of the manipulative inuments are futures for bitcoin. Who is manipulating the market ?! Of course, there are large crypto exchanges. Also, Tezher is used to manipulate the price. All this can be easily seen, but the question is different, but what should we do? I think that you just need to try to play by their rules and try to make money.

Nice point, play along,  not until you are a whale, a big player you can't make or cause a significant change in the market price of a coin. 
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
August 31, 2018, 02:19:37 PM
Well, even without this article, you can say 100% that the market of crypto currency is manipulated at full speed and one of the manipulative inuments are futures for bitcoin. Who is manipulating the market ?! Of course, there are large crypto exchanges. Also, Tezher is used to manipulate the price. All this can be easily seen, but the question is different, but what should we do? I think that you just need to try to play by their rules and try to make money.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
August 31, 2018, 12:47:41 PM
with the extent on working within the field of systematical design with the template of framework as partisan with the business as might to gains with decision on applying use with customs on ideal preference as disputing with leads on strategic composite as extracting use with beginning initials of customs with the value on presettled terms on finest as the work with beginning scheme of inauguration.

Activity: 210
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 11:42:01 AM
I think it could be possible to manipulate the market if you have a lot of money and can buy a large number of coins. But it is very difficult to do if the market conditions decline.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
August 31, 2018, 11:39:41 AM
Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?
It always happened and will be continue in future, this is a black game always played behind the Stage.

Activity: 25
August 31, 2018, 11:16:51 AM
Latest article by www.wired.co.uk stated that a newspaper by researchers  at the University of Texas at Austin's department of finance indicates that someone at Bitfinex cryptocurrency exchange may have artificially inflated the price of coins including bitcoin, ether, and Zcash. The responsible for this appears to have been Tether, a cryptocurrency with the same CEO as Bitfinex.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think they really manipulated the price? Is it possible?
I think that only large investors can manipulate the price of cryptocurrency.
I agree with you, big investors, have a lot of money or we often call the "sharks" have such a possibility!
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
August 31, 2018, 11:26:07 AM
The mere presence of such reports already tells us that people suspect manipulative movements in the market, you in fact understand what exactly this is happening now. I think that such phenomena are very frequent in the markets.
Well for what is market , this is how it is so make sure that we are more probably to be more aware that market are not to be manipulated , there is a certain movements that only market cant answer what are the most probably that can happen.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
August 31, 2018, 11:24:32 AM
for me yes, market is depends on the big whales of crypto world. if they are talking to each other to pump they can do that thing, because they are holding big amount of tokens. but if you are just a bounty hunter or small investors all you need to do is to ride on with the signals of some groups to gain profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
August 31, 2018, 11:24:24 AM
I already have seen several time some token or altcoin get to manipulate.
Usually, it gets manipulated by a whale group or exchange itself. Whale group usually pump a specific altcoin or token for short-term profit and exchange usually use a bot to control price.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 11:14:37 AM
It is conceivable however I trust that it is simply inside a short matter of time and in the event that you are holding a tremendous measure of token at that point all of a sudden chose to offer every last bit of it at a low cost. Such act will make the crypto showcase fall however I do question that the landfill will keep going for a week and more probable inside only a solitary day particularly if the token has a substantial market capital and token dissemination.
Activity: 560
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 11:12:52 AM
every environment in which the human element exists is manipulated, the important thing is that the lawmakers do not allow it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 11:11:09 AM
The mere presence of such reports already tells us that people suspect manipulative movements in the market, you in fact understand what exactly this is happening now. I think that such phenomena are very frequent in the markets.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
August 31, 2018, 11:09:42 AM
Personally, I do not know how you can manipulate the market. Personally, I want to know how this is done. I think that this is a very profitable and interesting activity.
Activity: 140
August 30, 2018, 05:27:06 PM
it could happen because every trade there must be a black game that will always exist from time to time but the system they do that is not in the know by the crowd.

Well this is business somehow those big investors they manipulate and control the trading of market. That's why I always believe that crypto will be not collapse just like that. Because those people will always find ways to make the market trend stay alive and stay on value that they like to.
Activity: 210
August 30, 2018, 05:21:22 PM
I think that the market is manipulated more serious players, and do not agree that prices of coins are inflated. on the contrary, now the price of coins is understated due to the fall of the market.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
August 30, 2018, 05:18:34 PM
If there are people who do not understand this, they are either beginners in this market, or fools. Market actions, sometimes, are not subject to any logic.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
August 30, 2018, 04:39:27 PM
Manipulations in the market have always been and will be. The backstage games were always conducted by impure businessmen. Therefore, it is entirely possible what kind of fraud on the part of stakeholders.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
August 30, 2018, 04:38:47 PM
Manipulate the price of crypto currency in the market is quite possible theoretically and practically. If someone has a lot of coins, then he is quite capable of influencing the price of the market, throwing out at some point significant parts of them. We have already seen this in the example of Mt. Gox from Tokyo, who is alleged to have been responsible for the collapse of the bitcoin exchange rate in January this year, throwing about 21,000 bitcoins into the market in three batches. After that, the market is stagnant for a year. Moreover, if such actions are planned by many whales.
Pages:
Jump to: