Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 12. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 09:06:43 AM
A correction is certainly needed, but I think those who invest in the long term would like to do without it and watch how their investments are growing. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 05:50:40 AM
I see these bloodbaths as blessings to some few smart people like me,when the market has crashed it opens good opportunity to make thousands to millions of dollars for few people,buying at the dips when most of the people are selling is the best strategy that i have learned from the past few months,effective asf when the market has recovered you will have what you wanted to have when a market has gone bull run.
Activity: 364
September 18, 2018, 10:58:04 AM
Market correlations are beneficiary for investors who know the market very well. Market drop and corrections can be termed as blessings. There is a best strategy that is buy in low price and hold it when raising sell it with good profit. Corrections are good for any market and that is many crypto currencies traders and investors did not understand.
Corrections are what reset the currencies price and push it to another level upwardly. There have some weak hand traders when market is correction they get panic and sell their coin at that time coin price going at the dips.
Experienced people wait for it they buy more coin at low price and hold it and waiting for better market to make huge profit. Actually, this process eliminates all of the weak hands then the market becomes quite stable. as long as one knows the market and how to trade, who have knowledge about day trade he always prevail and make successful trader.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
September 18, 2018, 09:31:13 AM
Actually, the price can not constantly go up and therefore after a strong growth the coins go for correction. These are the laws of the market, they always existed.
Activity: 210
September 18, 2018, 09:28:32 AM
Experience confirms that many investors make a big profit due to such corrections, periodic ups and downs in the market. In any case, the state of the market is cyclical. Investors need to remember this and remain calm during a period of significant price reduction.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 09:21:00 AM
I have always said that certain financial adjustments can be important for the market itself and investors on it. Indeed, in the period of falling prices, there is an excellent time for a profitable purchase of a coin, while the price remains low. And the market itself needs such a correction for recovery.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
September 18, 2018, 06:38:57 AM
Based on the economics of bitcoin mining and its acquisition value the cost of bitcoin to mine is around 6000 to 7000 USD and the miners sell them at a profit of at least 20 percent. So the current market value of bitcoin is between 6000 to 7000ish range so it is still justifiable for the price and there will be no dumping issue of bitcoin price and so the market is good.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
September 18, 2018, 03:31:11 AM
Yes, this time the correction turned out to be quite serious. Many lost patience and sold their coins at a loss. I hope this will all end soon and a new growth cycle will begin.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
September 18, 2018, 03:21:16 AM
For traders, any volatility is a great opportunity to earn, because now crypto currency has a very serious probability that people will still be able to lose the deposit if they do not work with the stock exchange correctly.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 03:09:44 AM
The correction in cryptocurrency market gives a second chance to those who did not have time to buy at cheap prices and believes that investing in the cryptocurrency is late and unprofitable. Also, due to volatility, we can successfully trade and profit in the short term on the change in the price of coins
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 02:19:57 AM
Market corrections may not be good for others who bought coins at a high price or when the price hits the all time high (during dec2017 to feb 2018) but for me it is a good opportunity to accumulate top coins in coinmarketcap in a very very cheap price.
September 18, 2018, 01:54:29 AM
For many, periodic financial correction becomes the best time to start investing your money, while coin prices remain low enough. Such corrections become a normal phenomenon for any market, you need to be always ready for possible ups and downs.
Activity: 154
September 18, 2018, 01:45:06 AM
I believe that the correction of the market will end somewhere in the beginning of the new year. I think that something is being used in cryptology. We need to wait a little until the coup.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 01:15:46 AM
Market corrections are not just important, they are necessary. Corrections ensure that growth does not inflate out of control, which if left unchecked, could lead to a more extreme correction or even a crash, which makes recovery all the more difficult.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 01:12:28 AM
Conditions are really awesome. When btc was 16k, i had no money to buy it. And now i got the opportunity to buy everything that cheap. I`m glad that i had enough patience to wait until this moment.
Merit: 11
September 18, 2018, 12:35:47 AM
Bearish market clearly has it`s benefits as well.
Those who came to become rich  fast they leave as they do not have time for hodling.
The non patient ones and the weak hands leave but they will regret it when the market recover.
Those who stay will be more educated about the market movements  and hopefully rewarded for their patience.

It also leaves the altcoins that really have value in thw niche that they represent because altcoins with thw sole purpose of only making money for its devs will naturaly be be left out by the investors due to lack of real innovation and altcoins that value its project will only remain in the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
September 17, 2018, 07:32:46 PM
I agree with you, the decline in market prices this time gives a good impression for all residents in Crypto. That way not all coins can survive in crypto, and coins that are a scam or of poor quality will become visible because he certainly cannot afford to survive when the crypto situation decreases. So that investors can choose coins that are really good quality.
Activity: 406
September 17, 2018, 07:15:00 PM
Yes I think I agree with you. Its an essential part of cryptocurreny. It will make the market more stable and will attract more investors. It will also minimize the hype and and people who are just flowing around with it. Although cryptocurrency's volatility makes it profitable, its also make the system riskier.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
September 17, 2018, 07:06:30 PM
Bearish market clearly has it`s benefits as well.
Those who came to become rich  fast they leave as they do not have time for hodling.
The non patient ones and the weak hands leave but they will regret it when the market recover.
Those who stay will be more educated about the market movements  and hopefully rewarded for their patience.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 17, 2018, 02:47:54 PM
The market correction is good, volatility is the essence of the market, and although the market is still very depressed, I think holding COINS for a long time will bring me more benefits, and I believe the market will go higher again.
holding coin isnt always good for us brother. may CL can be good if in good condition too
the important thing is we must know when must sell and when must hold
Pages:
Jump to: