Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 13. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 15
September 17, 2018, 02:18:01 PM
so many ignorants here, OMG. is losing 85% of value a "correction"Huh

GTFO!!!
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
September 17, 2018, 02:11:17 PM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
Indeed, periodic financial adjustments are important for the crypto market itself and investors. It is always better to buy coins in the period of financial correction, when prices remain low, in order to earn money in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
September 17, 2018, 06:32:00 AM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Correction in market prices is a healthy action to prove that the crypto community is serious in engaging to the people that trust this,since hard earned money is involved unto this and this wasnt a joke because if the bubble will continue to rule this market then for sure in just a year were all dead and the sucking whales will succeed

The market correction is good, volatility is the essence of the market, and although the market is still very depressed, I think holding COINS for a long time will bring me more benefits, and I believe the market will go higher again.

Holding is good strategy but lets not forget that crypto is a Currency and must be spend to circulate,if we all treat this as an asset or a virtual gold then what are we expecting will happen in future?So better change views and instead of holding do Trading
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 06:27:20 AM
Such periods are not for not for the inexperienced, however such periods are periods for serious accumulations while the weak hands are shed off. It does no one any good but very good for the business, helps bring more stability and organic growth, at least some elites won't have need to call crypto a bubble
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
September 17, 2018, 06:16:53 AM
The market correction is good, volatility is the essence of the market, and although the market is still very depressed, I think holding COINS for a long time will bring me more benefits, and I believe the market will go higher again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 06:15:33 AM

Actually you can make much more money when the market crashes than when everything is going up, or perhaps yuo can make it in any situation as long as you read the market well.
Yes its a chance to start investing in cryptocurrency, but the sad things is many people think its the end of crypto when price going down and when its keep going up they think it will going down or its too much to start to invest. People always keep think bad for crypto cause they dont understand it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 06:12:57 AM
Market correction is a natural thing, because basically there are two groups, namely traders and investors, and these two groups must benefit from the fall of the market. For each group, different actions will be needed. It is important to follow the plan or role chosen in the market, not to fall asleep with the market situation that occurs.
Activity: 110
September 16, 2018, 04:55:34 AM
 Correction is always a chance to buy coins for good price. But do not rush to do many operations.While the bullrun of bitcoin, it was clear that the correction will come, and it was also clear that it will be very hard. Im happy that it comes. The only thing im not happy about are the mainstream media who report the about the bitcoin bubble who was blast!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 15, 2018, 01:18:19 PM
the market is not friendly for now..!!
the price movement of tokens all began to decline sharply, and I could do nothing more,because there was no chance to sell my assets which had lost a lot..
Activity: 59
September 15, 2018, 01:08:02 PM
You can't call this a market correction despite last years gains, it's been an 80% dump lol. Expect it will go back up though.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
September 15, 2018, 01:06:47 PM
Yes. It's a cycle. The market should have cooled down. It would be very dangerous if the market was constantly growing, then really smart people would think about the bubble.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 06:37:09 AM
Hue hue hue, you're right! We will build a better community with people who stays after this corrections! Without whiners and "to the moon" guys.
Activity: 43
September 14, 2018, 06:27:54 AM
The market correction actually are good because it makes us differentiate which coins are functioning well and which ones dissolves its purpose because the market went down. And yes it would be a great chance for investors to buy coins at a very low price and hold it for long term.
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 12:19:10 AM
This is good for those who understand what's what for, because it is to a great regret not a large number of people understand, probably because people still do not have a big worldview. Because now is a great opportunity to buy crypto currency again.
yes market correction is good. But prolonged bear periods are not good for the market. Most will suffer from this and exit the market. some will not invest for lifetime again.

Yeah, that give more fun I think. But we just need to pay more attention. When correction happend it crash market and whe correnction end market will touch the moon it all deppends upon you when you buy or sell Smart traders use all market opportunities and even dips, so there is another strategies how to get money when everything is falling. For me it shows which coins is more independent that others. Some coins with own bockchain making some profit in market dip.
Activity: 68
September 12, 2018, 04:23:21 AM
It seems that there are fewer opportunities for earning money on cryptocurrencies. But I believe that this temporary impression. And now we that prices are growing.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 10:19:29 PM

How about corrections that go 8 months?  This is a really long and bad one but your right we are going to shake out the weak.  I'm pretty sure they are all about tapped out at this point.  I'm not sure how much longer we will be a these levels but I don't see us going down much more although I have no idea. 
Activity: 248
I'm not real
September 11, 2018, 10:16:36 PM
Market correction will end when we finally see capitulation.  We haven't seen it yet.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 09:45:51 PM
Advanced mobile brokers utilization every one showcase chances Furthermore actually dips, something like that there will be in turn methodologies how to get cash when All that is falling. For me it reveals to which coins is All the more autonomous that others. A portion coins with identity or bockchain settling on exactly benefit to business dip. You camwood benefit that's only the tip of the iceberg less expensive altcoins over their typical costs Furthermore it Might a chance to be a great good fortune to get huge additions after those business need recovered,i have been purchasing from these dips Also effectively getting a considerable measure The point when the showcase need recovered,thinking those inverse might a chance to be precise compelling particularly At everybody is as well frightened with get these coins.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 07:35:52 PM
It is true that on a bull market everybody is wise and right and it is easier to make profit even without any research.
Bearish market is a survivor market and only the best ideas and projects can survive.
Activity: 658
September 11, 2018, 03:12:55 PM
Sure market correction are good for any ecosystem to give more real value to it but what we see with ethereum not a correction but a crash
Pages:
Jump to: