Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 8. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 10
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
December 03, 2018, 02:48:18 AM
The correction continues from February 2018. But in the end, no one can get a plus for quite a long time. I'm waiting for this to be over and I really hope that soon. Nerves on edge
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 02:03:58 AM
Yes, you are right market correction important generally panic only prevents the cryptocurrency market. The market has a shortage of professionals who will competently maintain currency and when it is necessary to slightly lower the price. Now it seems that the market moves by itself without being subject to any laws.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
November 27, 2018, 01:51:24 AM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

That is right. The decline of price is thing that no one want but it make this market go back with its real value. Scam projects will be filtered strongly and investors will also come back at the ground
Most investors lost their heads and rushed to buy everything at the beginning of the year. In this correction, a lot of people have lost money, but this is the law of the market, we cannot grow forever and also cannot fall for a long time and growth will soon begin and only those who survive the correction will be rewarded.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
November 27, 2018, 01:50:28 AM
Yes, market corrections are always good in order to reach new ATH, many people will get into a panic where there is price correction which makes them loose value and starts selling them for cheap prices in the market. When the market is in fluctuation we have to stay away from it until it starts recovering.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 01:49:41 AM
With the current decline in etherium. in fact this is a great opportunity for you to be able to take part in investment or trade. where some altcoins have high values ​​and etherium drops.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
November 27, 2018, 01:44:29 AM
Yes corrections in the market are a very good thing. We must first weave out the weak hands. Once we shake those the market begins to pump again. Just when everyone gives up the pump will happen again and the whales will fill their bags even more!
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
November 27, 2018, 01:38:07 AM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

That is right. The decline of price is thing that no one want but it make this market go back with its real value. Scam projects will be filtered strongly and investors will also come back at the ground
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
November 27, 2018, 01:36:58 AM
I have already written many times that we will not see market growth this year. In the long term, it just wasn't on any chart. And there were no prerequisites for growth. But apparently on the forum writing all messages only for signatures and not read what you write. I think it will be that there will be a fall even lower.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
November 27, 2018, 01:30:17 AM
Calls of "when moon..." and "when lambo..." have certainly abated for now Roll Eyes

If you bought into the all the hype last year that might have been a bit unfortunate but the cap is still tiny and there's plenty of room for future improvements so if you keep that in mind there's potential to recoup when the market matures further, and these corrections are certainly a welcome invitation for savvy new investors!
Activity: 798
November 26, 2018, 09:43:56 PM
Actually, in a situation like this, we can still profit by trading every day. All coins change very quickly, sometimes prices also go up and down quickly. But this is trade and requires patience and I still believe that this is the beginning of crypto enlightenment.
Activity: 910
November 26, 2018, 09:32:14 PM
All is well to certain levels. Of course, enthusiasts will say that this fall gave us a chance to see 200k in the near future and the next wave of growth, but also this correction has allowed to lose the trust of many people.

we see how going forward, indeed today many people have lost their trust in crypto.
but crypto will continue to grow and slowly but surely, people's trust in crypto will return.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
November 26, 2018, 09:23:28 PM
I think corrections are good... but this year has been a "crash" and I don't think that's good for the market or the general public's view of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
November 26, 2018, 09:14:54 PM
I agree now is good to enter the market for those who still did not come , and now of course will leave people that much panic , I think soon will turn!
Activity: 177
November 26, 2018, 08:19:34 AM
The market is always striving to stabilize, but the cryptocurrency market is still a pool with a thousand-headed viper
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 03:43:22 AM
It is necessary to understand that the majority of good investors made their states in crisis time. When the price is at the bottom, it is possible to enter the project at the lowest cost.
Activity: 677
November 25, 2018, 03:32:44 AM
I think this price decrease is beyond market corrections. Due to war between some people, small investors got huge scars in their pockets. Hopefully this will end soon and run away from cryptos will stop.
the war between several parties in cryptocurrency creates a significant price reduction, we can expect that it will end and can provide profits for small investors
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
November 25, 2018, 03:31:22 AM
All is well to certain levels. Of course, enthusiasts will say that this fall gave us a chance to see 200k in the near future and the next wave of growth, but also this correction has allowed to lose the trust of many people.
Activity: 430
November 21, 2018, 06:49:19 PM
Yes. Market corrections are good. However, it should not be as low as we are experiencing today. In my opinion, a lot of people were devastated because of the low price and they weren't expecting this to happen. Hopefully, the so called corrections will turn into a bull run.Maybe this will happen on the 4th week of January or February. Who knows. Just don't give up yet.
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 21, 2018, 06:32:38 PM
in my opinion now it is actually very difficult to determine which project is really good because if it is not a scam then the project will usually fail because it does not get enough funds and the cause is because this is bullish which makes investors somewhat reluctant to invest
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
November 21, 2018, 05:35:19 PM
Without corrections, the market never rises.But it was good if not so big declines.I'm in a very big loss right now.But I have no worries.At the end of these corrections, large increases will come.We just need to focus on it.When that day comes we will be just happy.
Pages:
Jump to: