Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 9. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 05:29:48 PM
As the bearish market can last for years, many of the investors get frustrated and leave the market with loss. They lose their faith in crypto as they are not willing to wait longer and quit. Only the true believers stay and hopefully they will be rewarded for that.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 21, 2018, 03:27:38 PM
I think this price decrease is beyond market corrections. Due to war between some people, small investors got huge scars in their pockets. Hopefully this will end soon and run away from cryptos will stop.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 21, 2018, 03:16:54 PM
Correction is always good, the market is cleared, free funds are released, prices are falling, everything is preparing for growth. The stronger the correction, the more power will be invested in growth. Those who do not understand such things will be bitterly regretted when they run for the departing train.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 21, 2018, 02:57:24 PM
I agree that the market correction gives us the opportunity to buy new altcoins at low prices and I think that the market decline is a normal phenomenon
I will rather go for old and very competitive altcoins to new altcoins (mostly within the top 200 on coinmarketcap if u can afford it). The risk of buying into scam project will be reduced. Since we also know that not all altcoins will revamp at the next bull run, the choice of the old coin is safer and wiser.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 02:50:17 PM
I believe that the market correction should be. For me it is a kind of cleaning the market from unnecessary. And although with a long correction we are all in a difficult situation. But on the subconscious we understand that it will be right.
You're right. Correction is necessary.. After all, during the correction are on the decline, then the growth of what they should be for the trader. But such correction should be pereodichnostju. And the long correction is a direct critical. Although it's a good way to clean up the market, as you say, you're right.
Activity: 578
November 21, 2018, 02:26:28 PM
Yes, unfortunately this is true. it is a pity that small investors do not understand that they are trying to reset from profitable investments   
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 03:56:46 AM
I think they are basic as much as they are similarly vital to the market. Similarly as plunges gives individuals an apparently decent chance to contribute and buy coins with lower costs in this manner contributing to improving the market and recuperate even a tad. It needs to begin at some point and some place, instability is this present market's substance, better to grasp it.
Activity: 308
September 30, 2018, 05:46:55 PM
I agree that the market correction gives us the opportunity to buy new altcoins at low prices and I think that the market decline is a normal phenomenon
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 05:33:06 PM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
Although I am not happy to see my portfolio worth drastically reduced, I still believe the market correction is good at times so that the price of the cryptocurrencies won't just be over expensive beyond reach.
Activity: 246
Merit: 3
September 30, 2018, 05:27:30 PM
Market corrections are good but does that relate to the fact that the market would recover and ETH would rise to its peak?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 30, 2018, 05:21:49 PM
In order for the market to move forward, it is necessary to pass some stages. The investors usually don't like correction but with corrections healthier for the market.
The market corrections would increase a whole lot of coins productivity if they knew that their coin was getting cheaper/expensive.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
September 30, 2018, 03:34:01 PM
Correction in the market is a normal phenomenon. But the market is not regulated. This makes it unstable and puts at risk and fraud. It remains only to trade in the market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 30, 2018, 03:27:33 PM
This is without a doubt so. I agree. I am sure that this correction is very important for the market. It seems to me that people began to approach the investment more consciously and to stop speculation in the market.
I like how the market is growing. They coins that are exchanging around is building up the crypto network.
Activity: 494
September 29, 2018, 02:47:41 AM
In order for the market to move forward, it is necessary to pass some stages. The investors usually don't like correction but with corrections healthier for the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 02:20:11 AM
The market has reached the bottom of the year and will see rapid growth after ongoing market corrections. I think it's a good time to invest. Not everyone dares to buy at low prices.
Activity: 168
September 29, 2018, 02:15:14 AM
I do not think that correction is the best option. But even without it. After all, as we see after correction, the market is getting better. Not promising, unprofitable coins will come out of the market. And only the most necessary ones will remain.
Activity: 644
September 29, 2018, 02:05:06 AM
This is without a doubt so. I agree. I am sure that this correction is very important for the market. It seems to me that people began to approach the investment more consciously and to stop speculation in the market.
Activity: 392
September 28, 2018, 12:48:25 PM
For me, this correction showed that it is necessary to fix the profit. And not build dreams and hope for constant growth.
Activity: 364
September 28, 2018, 12:33:04 PM
Aany movement of the market is an opportunity to make a profit, so that correction can also be good and useful. It all depends on your trading strategy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
September 28, 2018, 12:29:40 PM
I agree with you, many investors get big profit from the cryptos they buy while it still dump or low but in time it pump fast.  The cycle of the market prices now are much better to determine real investors, those who really hodl than immediately panic and sell when it start to fall. So yes its a good thing in crypto
Pages:
Jump to: