Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 10. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
September 28, 2018, 12:26:16 PM
yes they are really good. so the scam tokens finally disappear. these scam tokens are not good for the crypto market. if new crypto people buy scam tokens they quickly lose confidence in crypto. and that's not good
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 11:21:43 AM
I believe that the market correction should be. For me it is a kind of cleaning the market from unnecessary. And although with a long correction we are all in a difficult situation. But on the subconscious we understand that it will be right.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
September 28, 2018, 11:15:21 AM
Who can adjust the electronic market better. Market recovery is very beneficial to investors bitcoin. The price of bitcoin depends on the investor and vice versa. The more people invest, the higher the price.

we can see how the market if the investor increases. surely the market will increase again. because the market can develop, indeed, if the investor increases.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 11:07:20 AM
market correction is the required or ideal situation for any financial market to move into right direction. the correction make the door open for new investor and also make clear to investor that which project will survive in the market. it give stabilized profit to all in the long term
Activity: 196
September 28, 2018, 11:01:09 AM
Precisely a few focuses I was talking about with a companion, the redress took out the general population that raced into digital money amid the btc $18k bull run, just to get benefit without concentrate the essentials of blockchain and btc. the greater part of them exited the crypto network offering at misfortune. We needn't bother with individuals like that in the crypto network.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
September 28, 2018, 05:47:14 AM

yes, Ithink that this phase of correction is good and necessary because it will put things on their proper trend, and this will lead to more stability in the coming
years.

Activity: 462
September 28, 2018, 05:40:21 AM
Yes, the market is undergoing better adjustments, and those useless cryptocurrencies and false ICOs need to be cleaned by the market, so that the market can usher in better development!
Activity: 188
September 28, 2018, 05:35:56 AM
True, in a mature market, it is not healthy to have such a high number of newbies, as in the end of last year. Feel a little sorry for them though.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 09:36:04 AM
Those who understand that the correction is really very good for what is happening today is very beneficial only because the crypto currencies will start a new wave very soon, because these are the necessary actions.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 09:11:18 AM
Volatility gives more opportunities, so it seems to me in this case will attract more investors to the market!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 09:07:08 AM
Who can adjust the electronic market better. Market recovery is very beneficial to investors bitcoin. The price of bitcoin depends on the investor and vice versa. The more people invest, the higher the price.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 08:22:39 AM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
Corrections are necessary, as you mentioned its helpful in many things. its also allow to enter/reentry in market and even in life (heartbeat) if shows straight line that means he is no more. Up and downs are the part of life similarly market correction takes real exam of the investors ans it is must to be succeed. 
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
September 22, 2018, 06:55:27 AM
Correction is useful for those who are used to trading and take profit from the constant growth of the market. It did not require much intelligence and did not give any development. There is a good proverb on this occasion: everything that does not kill us makes us stronger.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
September 21, 2018, 03:14:04 PM
I agree that such corrections will remove unnecessary participants from the crypto market. The stronger the correction now, the stronger the growth in the future. The growth of the cryptocurrency market in the winter and the subsequent fall, taught us that there is no eternal growth, it is necessary to be fixed in time.
Activity: 168
September 21, 2018, 02:52:05 PM
Yes, there are certainly advantages in correction. So, as after it remain worthy competitors in the market. And a good choice. But for all participants of crypto currency correction becomes a serious test. Many lose hope and leave.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 02:48:55 PM
Surely there is now a correction? In my opinion if this is a correction that is long) I think may not be such a long correction!
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 02:47:52 PM
Indeed. I also lost too much money during that correction but i learnt too many thing about market cycles and blockchain technologies.. people sometimes need to loose for start doing researches.. i am the one of the example for that. but i am really happy because i can see now the future of crypto market..

When you can earn with great ease - do not waste time studying the market. Once your investment starts to fall in price - it's time to study the laws of the market.
Activity: 126
September 21, 2018, 02:38:16 PM
This is a normal situation when the market falls and grows. Because there would not be such fluctuations, then there would be no interest in crypto currency. She should not stand still.
Activity: 406
keyTango
September 21, 2018, 02:36:46 PM
Indeed. I also lost too much money during that correction but i learnt too many thing about market cycles and blockchain technologies.. people sometimes need to loose for start doing researches.. i am the one of the example for that. but i am really happy because i can see now the future of crypto market..
The main thing that was money that you can lose. If you start losing money that you can not lose, then you need to finish this case as soon as possible.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 02:30:00 PM
You think right. because I think so too. Nothing in this world happens for nothing. Even in the new cryptocurrency. Every correction or growth is caused by something. Well, we as investors understand that no matter what turn of events we are waiting for, we must always be confident in our actions and not doubt about the chosen path. So that all that not is done, for the better!!!
It's good to balance the situation since many weren't able to ride on bitcoin craze last year, kidding aside market has its own cycle thus the graph always have some flows and aren't always going straight. its good to experience this decline now since blockchain seems new to man.
crypto is still unfamiliar to many people but with the technology used by crypto has good potential for the future but to be something big there must be obstacles, because it is impossible if something can succeed immediately without obstacles.
Likewise with Crypto, there are still many corrections and declines, but that is what will make Crypto stronger.
Pages:
Jump to: