Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 11. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 02:26:25 PM
I believe that the advantage of market adjustments is that many unpromising projects will disappear. Also, many projects lost credibility due to fraud
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 02:21:35 PM
You think right. because I think so too. Nothing in this world happens for nothing. Even in the new cryptocurrency. Every correction or growth is caused by something. Well, we as investors understand that no matter what turn of events we are waiting for, we must always be confident in our actions and not doubt about the chosen path. So that all that not is done, for the better!!!
It's good to balance the situation since many weren't able to ride on bitcoin craze last year, kidding aside market has its own cycle thus the graph always have some flows and aren't always going straight. its good to experience this decline now since blockchain seems new to man.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 02:10:43 PM
You think right. because I think so too. Nothing in this world happens for nothing. Even in the new cryptocurrency. Every correction or growth is caused by something. Well, we as investors understand that no matter what turn of events we are waiting for, we must always be confident in our actions and not doubt about the chosen path. So that all that not is done, for the better!!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 01:05:33 PM
in the bounty the profit depends on your attitude towards it. if you treat the bounty as a work then the prilbil will be appropriate. there are people who quit their job and are engaged in pure bounty
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 21, 2018, 12:57:45 PM
You can't really call this a 'correction' now though, the total market cap is down about 80%, that's a crash even when it pumped hard last year.
Activity: 490
September 21, 2018, 12:52:27 PM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
When you have deep knowledge about crypto and are able to read the market well, you can make a profit in any situation, especially when the market crashes actually this is an opportunity for you to be able to make more money than when everything goes up.
Activity: 726
September 21, 2018, 12:51:29 PM
All work on crypto i think purpose contributes to it becoming stronger and better. So we need periods of coincidence and rest as we do now and continue for a while.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 12:42:50 PM
Short the pump that was usually bad thing you can do. Some traders are following the path of expert traders which is not good at all, Coz eventually there are some investors are really appreciate the fundamentals chart before jumping it on technicals.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
September 21, 2018, 12:39:41 PM
Correction in the market is always an opportunity and we should not afraid it. Correction is always a chance to buy coins for good price. But do not rush to do many operations. Always keep some fiat in your pocket
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 21, 2018, 12:36:04 PM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
it might be considered as a benefit, of course. but still there was more money flowing into crypto. doesn't matter hype or not as long as it is supported with cash Wink
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 21, 2018, 12:32:02 PM
Indeed. I also lost too much money during that correction but i learnt too many thing about market cycles and blockchain technologies.. people sometimes need to loose for start doing researches.. i am the one of the example for that. but i am really happy because i can see now the future of crypto market..
September 21, 2018, 12:12:51 PM
Truly there are a lot of people, who entered the market in the middle of the last big hype, and than experienced a huge fallback in price, and left sadly. Hopefully they learned the lesson.
Activity: 106
September 21, 2018, 12:00:01 PM
A market correction is good. Always look at market correction as your friend. Because it is a good opportunity for you to buy fundamentally strong coins for a lesser price. So do your study on good coins and wait until a market correction to buy those coins. Last few weeks we experienced a major market correction and market came to a bottom. Intelligent investors bought good coins.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 21, 2018, 10:54:04 AM
For many, periodic financial correction becomes the best time to start investing your money, while coin prices remain low enough. Such corrections become a normal phenomenon for any market, you need to be always ready for possible ups and downs.

Yeah it mainly gives opportunity for making good profits though also, it balances the movement in the market which makes it healthy for investors and traders. Movement is an essential part in any market and it can't always go one way.
Activity: 700
September 21, 2018, 10:32:48 AM
It is nice to see the positive factors in a bearmarket, but still I think it would be about the time to end, and have a nice bullmarket for a couple of months at least.
sometimes the market is in good and bad condition so we don't need to worry if the market is sluggish. we must be able to take good opportunities in every condition, especially in good conditions, so I think it's better to sell our assets as soon as possible because we can buy them again when the price drops.
September 21, 2018, 09:37:57 AM
It is nice to see the positive factors in a bearmarket, but still I think it would be about the time to end, and have a nice bullmarket for a couple of months at least.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 09:23:57 AM
lol when lambo? JK. I agree this has helped the crypto world community to fix and remove people that are doing more harm than good. It keeps panic investors at bay. Either way the volatility can be used as a weapon to make profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
September 21, 2018, 09:19:17 AM
I strongly agree with this market correction, having a good impact on the market and the community. In this way, it will further specify the choice of the increasing number of coins. We can see more clearly about the coins that are good and right to invest.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 21, 2018, 09:14:35 AM
A correction is certainly needed, but I think those who invest in the long term would like to do without it and watch how their investments are growing. Smiley
Correction is an important process in the crypto currency market, but when the correction lasts more than 9 months, people start to strain a little.
Activity: 490
September 21, 2018, 09:10:02 AM
Looking at which side you understand what a correction is and why it's good, if you mean further prospects for the development of the market, then this is correct, since the crypto currency showed that they have community interest, so institutional investors can not worry about people's interest.
Pages:
Jump to: