Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 34. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
May 19, 2018, 01:56:50 AM
These people will be flush out and when the market moves up again, the investors who have been patiently accumulating all the cheap coins will be rewarded.Professional traders never panic and use not only the market correction but dumps to earn even more than during the pump times. it will happen again and again in the next few years
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
May 19, 2018, 12:55:10 AM
Market corrections are good in my opinion. They help the market to get back on track and once you see a market correction then that means that the price is getting ready to go back up again. Market corrections whether good or bad are inevitable anyway so the best thing that we as investors can do for ourselves during market corrections is to buy more coins if we can and hold for prices to go back up again.
Market corrections from time to time is good because that would mean there is an organic growth for the coin. A rapid growth of the coin means a crash will follow afterwards so it would be good if the price would go up and down constantly which means the market is ranging as the price is stable compared to the coin having parabolic move. We know that last December, the price rise rapidly resulting to a crash and now the price is going back up. For those who wan't able to withstand with the crash/correction, they leave the market for good but for those who were able to survive, we can do it and get back on track again.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 12:47:31 AM
Correction of the market today ends but the price of bitcoin still can not be higher than $ 10,000. If you suddenly see that the price of bitcoin rises higher is a good indicator for the crypto-currency world as a whole, because in that case we will be sure that the market really started to grow . Smiley
Activity: 84
May 18, 2018, 09:49:33 PM
its bargain selling when these bloodbaths are happened that is why people who are smart will buy more coins within bloodbaths so that they will get instant gains after the market has recovered from the bloody market corrections.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 05:31:13 PM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
 Yes its true, market correction had done important parts for the investors who want to invest more crypto because this is the time that weak people will dump their coins as according to them, may lose more if the correction will last longer, that's why big whales make some manipulation of fake media hypes as to distract them and sell their holding.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 05:04:02 PM
when the real corrections coming on any crypto, this is the best time to buy more,,
then, if this not a corrections but price reversal, thats will make people lose their money mate
so, predict the price with all analysis, use technical and fundamental  Wink
Activity: 673
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 04:52:55 PM
but we have to keep waiting and be patient because ico is really kind to give our best gift and have a high value and we will be a big investor and hopefully it will happen and so on.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
May 18, 2018, 04:46:08 PM
Market corrections are good in my opinion. They help the market to get back on track and once you see a market correction then that means that the price is getting ready to go back up again. Market corrections whether good or bad are inevitable anyway so the best thing that we as investors can do for ourselves during market corrections is to buy more coins if we can and hold for prices to go back up again.
Activity: 364
May 18, 2018, 02:29:38 PM
Correction in the market is always an opportunity and we should not afraid it. Correction is always a chance to buy coins for good price. But do not rush to do many operations.
Activity: 33
May 18, 2018, 02:16:44 PM
The correction in cryptocurrency market gives a second chance to those who did not have time to buy at cheap prices and believes that investing in the cryptocurrency is late and unprofitable. Also, due to volatility, we can successfully trade and profit in the short term on the change in the price of coins. Smiley
Activity: 21
May 18, 2018, 12:33:21 PM
I agree with people who are experienced people and who can understand that if we have something with cheap price later we can sell it much more expensive ! Smiley
Activity: 29
May 18, 2018, 06:14:31 AM
So you only predict the next event in this market base on the current situations and that's seems very impossible because this market is running without rules . All i can say about this market is "It just happened".
Activity: 141
May 17, 2018, 01:27:33 AM
I don't think so. The current market is still falling. This may be the beginning of another bear market. I think we need to be psychologically prepared. At present, this market is not stable and nobody can predict what will happen in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
May 17, 2018, 01:21:58 AM
We are still trying to break away from the correction that started at the end of 2017 if you ask me. The low was at 6,100 but essentially we are in a range from mid 7,000 to low 9,000. At the moment this is just trading opportunities to ride the ups and downs.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
May 17, 2018, 01:17:24 AM
Everybody who is in trading and get some know how, knows that after every high rising, there will be a correction. The problem are always the unsuspecting investors who get in panic as soons as the charts goes down for a little bit. So instead of get some knowledge about trading, their do allways the same. While the bullrun of bitcoin, it was clear that the correction will come, and it was also clear that it will be very hard. Im happy that it comes. The only thing im not happy about are the mainstream media who report the about the bitcoin bubble who was blast!
Activity: 219
May 17, 2018, 01:07:58 AM
There is constant movement in the market of crypto currencies. market collapses make these subcoins cheaper, so I keep my money on my account, and if the market gets better, repeating this method will make you a lot of money.
Activity: 84
May 17, 2018, 01:03:58 AM
 we must consider all negative and positive ideas are forms of environmental functions that causes and results of cryptocurrency business. People who wants price lower are those investors and capitalists, and those people wants price high are those workers that mostly like us who joined campaigns.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
May 13, 2018, 06:08:20 AM
Yes market correction is good indeed. If bitcoin and crypto price always increasing, a new investors will be hard to enter because the coin already expensive.
Market correction opening the opportunity for small investors and new comers to join.
Activity: 17
May 13, 2018, 05:47:43 AM
correction is compulsory for the market at certain level because after correction there is chances of buying good potential coins at very low rate.
So correction is always beneficial and mandatory for new comers like me for enter in market.
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 03:28:05 PM
Correction does not spare) Well, in general, it's sad when you are happy with the price increase, and then it all comes back. And you sit sad and wait again for it.
Pages:
Jump to: