Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 33. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May 24, 2018, 06:56:49 PM
for me yes,because it enable us to invest more.It gives as the change to buy because the price is lowered but you have to be wise too in selling.Be patient to hold until it recover to earned good profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 06:45:48 PM
Market corrections are usually an opportunity to take position for a day trader, therefore an advantage depending on ones strategy.

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 05:34:24 PM
Correction is a part of the gradual development of a market. And it can be useful for many reasons - you can buy buying more on low prices or some scam projects will disappear.

Correction will always happen, on this and earn experienced investors. I think we need to change our strategy. Kiss
Activity: 204
May 24, 2018, 05:25:50 PM
We need market corrections if we have any hope of the market going into another bull run, if the market does not correct itself first then any recovery that we see will never last and will always fall back down in not time. Once the market properly corrects itself then we can start hoping for the next bull market to happen.
Activity: 252
May 24, 2018, 02:05:43 PM
The market is now in complete uncertainty, the Consensus confirmed it. There are ideas, but how to implement it is a question. It seems to me now any awkward movement can send at least down, though upwards with an equal share of probability. It is now unknown whether the last month of May, when bitcoin is below $ 10 thousand, as stated earlier, I'm beginning to doubt.
Corrections will always be a good thing especially when you know what you are doing,gives so much opportunity than trading in a normal market.You can buy cheaper altcoins than their usual prices,and it could give you much gain
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 01:52:58 PM
It's good. Because if the crypto prices rise too much then it might fall too much too. Thus it's good that there's market correction. Also the market correction might be a reason that attract new investors in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 24, 2018, 01:51:53 PM
This is the best time for any investor or trader to come into crypto market after crash market is in correction phase and we have probably more chance to get good profit  by buying some good potential coins at this time. I am hoping another aggressive bullish move after correction phase.
Activity: 37
May 24, 2018, 01:47:55 PM
It is good. It helps me to buy more coins. If you believe the project and think long term, corrections are really nice.
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 01:38:23 PM
This market volatility is great only for traders. I prefer to invest in the long term, so I absolutely do not care what happens to my coins this week.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
May 24, 2018, 01:34:35 PM
The market is now in complete uncertainty, the Consensus confirmed it. There are ideas, but how to implement it is a question. It seems to me now any awkward movement can send at least down, though upwards with an equal share of probability. It is now unknown whether the last month of May, when bitcoin is below $ 10 thousand, as stated earlier, I'm beginning to doubt.
Activity: 294
May 24, 2018, 12:42:55 PM
Correction is a part of the gradual development of a market. And it can be useful for many reasons - you can buy buying more on low prices or some scam projects will disappear.
Activity: 103
May 24, 2018, 12:42:50 PM
money markets is lively to the point that it is now and then hard to make up for lost time to speed. the market needs to get a tad. confirmation work is great. speculators are somewhat less demanding to work with.
Activity: 252
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
May 24, 2018, 12:41:00 PM
Yes, this is a really good trend and the future of the industry is being decided this year every day. I believe that in the coming weeks we will see some good moves and understand what will happen to technology and how market capitalization will change. And it is also very important for investors in ICO to understand the fact that the coming weeks are best for the purchase of tokens in this way. Their asset is getting cheaper and closing the position on it would be an excellent decision to invest ETH in projects like CardStack and other
Merit: 15
May 24, 2018, 12:36:30 PM
Consolidation of the market occurs with regular periodicity. To use it for the accumulation of liquid securities and tokens is the task of every investor and speculator, as I am myself. It is unlikely that you will be able to capture the bottom. Therefore, do not pursue excess profits and take at the lowest point of falling securities of assets, but act in a planned and calculated manner.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 24, 2018, 12:34:45 PM
Well they're obviously not good. Only in crypto do investors get happy when it goes up and then get happy when it goes down, saying 'sale day' etc etc lol.
Activity: 224
May 24, 2018, 12:29:27 PM
I don't agree with you. this may be good in a short period of time, but not like now-the market has been falling for six months.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
May 24, 2018, 12:26:34 PM
I am agree with topic starter, as higher volatility means more opportunities for people who are serious into investments.
Correction of the market is good in any case. It does not allow infinitely artificially inflate bitcoin in price, otherwise it would very quickly soar in value to very high values and also quickly fall to the level of practical depreciation. Correction is very good for traders and investors in general, as it gives them the opportunity to earn not only on the rise, but also on the fall of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 333
May 24, 2018, 12:03:10 PM
it is much easier to make money on the market fall than on the rise. many people who are poorly versed in cryptocurrency start selling their coins and they become many. you can manage to buy at low rate and later uvelichit your capital
Activity: 24
May 19, 2018, 07:44:12 AM
I agree with people who are experienced people and who can understand that if we have something with cheap price later we can sell it much more expensive !
Activity: 143
May 19, 2018, 02:18:12 AM
For me I've come to learn that buying at dip is the best way to make money in cryptocurrency, when there's dip many people we want to sell and started creating FUD, then if one can buy as much as possible at the moment, and wait for some time surely there's a huge reward for it.
Pages:
Jump to: