Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 35. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 104
May 12, 2018, 10:03:42 AM
correction is inevitable. but I'm already tired of a long correction. many good projects can not raise funds for ICo because everyone expects growth and does not want to invest in a falling market
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 06:41:15 AM
Yes. Today, bitcoin is on the rise, but who knows what will happen tomorrow, it is necessary to prepare mentally for the fact that bitcoin tomorrow may fall to 1700 dollars, so I think that one should not so much rejoice at this growth, we should always expect a big correction. Correction time always comes.
Activity: 22
May 07, 2018, 09:21:23 AM
I agree. I have been opportune to also acquire the cryptocurrency of my choice due to this corrections. It is actually an opportunity that one should not miss to invest .
Activity: 144
May 04, 2018, 04:49:13 PM
I agree that the fall of the market for its part is good-it gives us the opportunity to earn
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 04:47:38 PM
Such corrections as we are now in the market are needed because we see the formation of a strong and long-term trend!
Activity: 137
May 04, 2018, 04:25:33 PM
Exactly some points I was discussing with a friend, the correction took out the people that rushed into cryptocurrency during the btc $18k bull run, just to get profit without studying the fundamentals of blockchain and btc. most of them left the crypto community selling at loss. We don't need people like that in the crypto community.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 04, 2018, 04:18:21 PM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
I do not know if they are good or if they are bad, but what I do know is that corrections are inevitable, there are many people that have some mistaken ideas about what it is like to invest in a market like the market of cryptocurrencies, they seem to think that the price is always going to go up and that is completely unrealistic at some point the price needs to go down people need to sell their coins and claim their profits so they're going to learn the hard way with a correction that the market does not always goes up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
elysian.finance
May 04, 2018, 04:07:00 PM
Market regulations will always be. This is a chance for experienced investors. In situations like this, we shouldn't be panic.

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
May 04, 2018, 03:50:33 PM
. Arnett regulations have brought a lot of frustration in this forum section. I saw dozens of threads saying "oh my God,  I'm almost homeless"  Grin Grin as for me,  if you cannot handle it,  stay away from it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 03:46:41 PM
I see nothing in it but correction, just look at the historical data, most coins are even higher than last year. The fourth quarter of last year was crazy and was well beyond what was healthy.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
May 04, 2018, 03:13:15 PM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

There are investors who are expecting to earn a huge amount of profit , this kinds of events usually happen if they suspected that the platform of an ico where they invest or join the campaign are really going to be successful in the future.
Activity: 308
May 04, 2018, 03:12:18 PM
The price can not constantly go up and therefore after a strong growth the coins go for correction. These are the laws of the market, they always existed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
May 04, 2018, 03:11:58 PM
The correction in cryptocurrency market gives a second chance to those who did not have time to buy at cheap prices and believes that investing in the cryptocurrency is late and unprofitable. Also, due to volatility, we can successfully trade and profit in the short term on the change in the price of coins.
That's absolutely right. Market corrections are very good for people who missed the chance to invest in some crypto, this is like a second chance for them, also with these moves of prices a lot of traders benefits from that, they can make a huge profit in just a short term period.
Activity: 364
May 04, 2018, 03:11:24 PM
ALL market going up now, in this situation alt coin like Ethereum rises $700 this is good after a correction, but this is the right time to buy? I think it is true let's buy some alt When the volatility of the price of a coin moves roughly to the market this chance got it profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
May 04, 2018, 03:09:01 PM
Correction of the market today ends but the price of bitcoin still can not be higher than $ 10,000. If you suddenly see that the price of bitcoin rises higher is a good indicator for the crypto-currency world as a whole, because in that case we will be sure that the market really started to grow .
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
May 04, 2018, 03:07:45 PM
The great desire that the market has fallen a little more down, I want to buy a lot of coins, which did not have time.
Activity: 518
May 04, 2018, 01:02:04 PM
Market corrections may not be good for other.who bought coins at the top price but for me it is a good opportunity to accumulate top coins in coinmarketcap in a very very cheap price.
Activity: 57
May 04, 2018, 03:03:38 PM
i think maket correction is good for market it make more fun.... when correction happend it crash market and whe correnction end market will touch the moon it all deppends upon you when you buy or sell Smart traders use all market opportunities and even dips, so there is another strategies how to get money when everything is falling. For me it shows which coins is more independent that others. Some coins with own bockchain making some profit in market dip
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
May 04, 2018, 02:48:46 PM
The correction in cryptocurrency market gives a second chance to those who did not have time to buy at cheap prices and believes that investing in the cryptocurrency is late and unprofitable. Also, due to volatility, we can successfully trade and profit in the short term on the change in the price of coins.
Activity: 280
May 04, 2018, 02:32:34 PM
I agree. Investors learn many things on the real market. I just hope these corrections keep the investors away from garbage projects.
I agree with you, hopefully with this market correction make the investors become smart in choosing a project of superior quality. So the investments made by them also pertain to the target and no one feels harmed. And projects that run can be realized according to the concept.
Pages:
Jump to: