Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 37. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 11:01:09 AM
I agree and in fact I have allocated a portion of my savings for crypto waiting for crashes.. when a big dump arrive then I enter partially dividing the entrance in at least 1 week and then hold.. this strategy has given my good results till today...
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
May 01, 2018, 10:55:30 AM
I completely agree with you . Big correction cause  more growth . Such phases are good for the market to clean it up . The prices for the investor are excellent and  if we take with low prices we risk less.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 10:46:51 AM
he crypto money market needed to collect itself. the prices in the market should rise or investors will be afraid to withdraw their money. I need a serious rise
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
April 30, 2018, 04:43:55 AM
I agree. Investors learn many things on the real market. I just hope these correction keep the investors away from garbage projects.
Activity: 196
April 30, 2018, 02:42:41 AM
Market corrections are going well. Money has begun to be on the market. It looks like he's going to step up with the steps. I hope that our investments will continue from where we are now valuing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 29, 2018, 12:25:12 PM
Market corrections are good to those who grab this opportunity to acquire more coins. Buying when most of the people are fearful and selling when they are greedy is the best strategy you can do here in cryptosworld.
Activity: 105
April 26, 2018, 07:46:00 AM
I agree that market corrections will benefit investors for a lot of profit.
Market Corrections are badly needed by investors who want to invest and determine the best altcoin they should choose.
If market corrections do not exist then investors will find it difficult to determine the best altcoin.
Activity: 252
April 28, 2018, 10:10:47 AM
Market moves just like waves up and down corrections give new opportunities for new  investors to enter into market and get benefited in market moves when ever market moves sudden jump in prices we can see a correction time occur to stabilise the prices
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 10:06:09 AM
Yeah! Even more than good. The corrections that have been made recently have been felt like a strong wave throughout the entire crypto world; which is actually a good and morale boosting one for everyone of us all.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
April 26, 2018, 08:04:11 AM
On the market for a long time passed so to say the rule of weak hands, people who are weak in character and could not stand their coins and sold everything at a very low price, and now there will be a payroll for promising people!
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
April 26, 2018, 07:56:24 AM
Yeah it is good that the market is correcting, which ultimately will wipe out those potential investors who are are jumping into the crypto train without much research. And it will also sweep those projects who are on the ground only to create hype and doing nothing. This positive trend must go long way.  
Activity: 99
April 26, 2018, 07:54:16 AM
I agree with you, many investors get big profit from the cryptos they buy while it still dump or low but in time it pump fast.  The cycle of the market prices now are much better to determine real investors, those who really hodl than immediately panic and sell when it start to fall.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
April 26, 2018, 07:36:16 AM
 A correction in the market, especially a hard one, will really tell us who the strong hands are and who owns the weaker hands. And I also agree that this correction that we have right now will effectively remove the ones who are only buying Bitcoin for the sake of money and not for everything else that are actually of more worth than just the mere money.
Activity: 105
April 26, 2018, 07:27:35 AM
I don't think on what happened here in crypto are good since many users are disappointed. Well, for the newbie here are advantage for them since they can invest on a very cheap amount and can have a great amount of profit in the future. Hopefully soon it will increase as I believe it can go further the peak anount that they reached before.
Activity: 133
April 26, 2018, 07:20:32 AM
The best strategy is to buy in parts with the market is crashing and people are selling, and then sell sell in parts with the market is recovering/rising and people are buying and pouring in money. It this way one can earn significant profit and always be in profit, no matter the market. This buying in parts strategy also ensures that one does not misses the good entry and exit point and makes trader free of regrets in situations.
Activity: 280
April 26, 2018, 07:10:23 AM
I monitor the market almost every day. For example, today I see a decline in the rate. But tomorrow will again rise. Correction inevitable, and course shows variable growth.
Activity: 328
April 25, 2018, 01:37:44 PM
Now the market began to grow very fast and capitalization too, I think that in the summer Bitcoin will reach a mark of 10k dollars. And many other als will improve their situation
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
April 25, 2018, 01:13:20 PM
Yeah market corrections are really good, it is a time for experienced people to get some altcoins for a cheap prices and for weak hands to panic and sell off.Market correction have made so many people rich and will continue to make more people rich and i wish to be one of them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
April 25, 2018, 12:51:39 PM
The correction is good so that you can find real bubbles in the market. When the volatility of the price of a coin moves roughly to the market, then it is normal.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
April 24, 2018, 05:14:26 AM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

I think we are in a good shape now. The market keeps going up right now and there is a good chance that it would even go higher next month as the April tax deadline has already ended. Now that Ethereum rises up to almost $700, I have a good feeling that my holdings would increase as well. I like what I am seeing in the market now.
Pages:
Jump to: