Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 38. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
April 24, 2018, 04:56:18 AM
Market corrections aren't good for the investors but they are something that is necessary and very important as it brings the price from the moon to the ground and at a realistic price, something that is sustainable and not over valued. Without market corrections everyone would probably go crazy with their investments and crypto markets would become one big bubble ready to pop any time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
April 24, 2018, 04:53:10 AM
Correction is a very good thing IMO, but what e just withness in the month of February nd March is not correction to me, it is a delibrate effort from some people to crash the price, Create FUD and targeted it against some projects, I think BTC in particular suffered alot because they know if the head is gone the body is useless
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 04:37:32 AM
Why Bitcoin can attract so many investors is because its price fluctuations make people see huge benefits. So this is a characteristic of the Bitcoin industry. The entry of a coin into the bull market will cause a sensation and will again attract new investors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
April 24, 2018, 04:22:32 AM
Cryptocurrencies in the market are another way of lucrative investment opportunities its volatility attracts more to traders and investors on when and where to buy a good coin coins with a good timing to have a good profits. The market is unpredictable, some are just buying on the hyped stage of a coin then sell them on low price when they are in state of a panic mode. Panic mode is relative to market correction, there are many factors of market correction but we don't know if some of them are manipulative aspects. The only thing it could give an advantage during the market correction is we can have to have a good position to buy and ride the waves when the altcoins are developing recovery state where it can reach another ATH in a period of 3 to 6 months.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
April 24, 2018, 02:45:20 AM
We get good profit through market corrections because people bought cheap coins and when the market corrections are good they sell at high prices. They get happiness. Big players earn a lot of profit in this time. No use to sell coins in a hurry.
Activity: 210
April 23, 2018, 08:07:55 AM
correction of market is really important you just be careful about coins sell or buy.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
April 23, 2018, 07:58:17 AM
Yes you  are right, I wnat to pay just the right price and I won´t invest in anything that is not at the right price, so I need corrections to put thing into place on the market.
The market has to be corrected because nobody ever wants to pay the wrong prices so you have to correct the market to pay the correct price.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
April 23, 2018, 07:56:09 AM
Now it's better to look at a coin of your own ideal and hold it, and you will see a great result.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
April 23, 2018, 07:48:25 AM
Market correction is important because it signifies a healthy trend occuring and It can also propel the market into new all time highs once the full cycle is completed, as an investor the best way is to ride the wave and buy little by little as the correction is happening.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
April 23, 2018, 07:42:02 AM
Market correction not only vanish big bubble coins also it will find real potential coins there is lots of coins were became nothing in recent market crash . One thing is always common in any trading platform big dump and pump always decided by whales . If your having good potential coins no need to worry . If your invested on coins for becoming millionaire without any potentiality then you will feel real pain of market correction.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
April 23, 2018, 07:35:43 AM
its really good because we all have the opportunity to buy altcoins at lower prices. and then hold it after the crash, most of traders grab this opportunity to double their capital and invest on other altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
April 23, 2018, 06:59:55 AM
Market corrections are the way investors getting their profit. They are patiently waiting for a coin to drop down a bit and then when they see an opportunity to buy then they will buy it. Its easy profit for a good investors. Market corrections are normal now for the market like in bitcoin in nov-dec 2017. It surges up up up and didn't find any consolidation then when the year 2018 comes, that is the time bitcoin need to do some corrections (February lows).
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 09:08:01 PM
A great alt coin I ran across recently is -MTC- by Marinecoìn.  They are using proof of promotion (POP) as the method of distributing most of their coin supply.  Marinecoìn is using artificial intelligence to reward community members for their efforts building the Marinecoìn community.  You can earn 20,000 coins per 24 hour period with a bit of effort.  But for 20K coins a little effort is nothing.  Actually it is very refreshing to see a fair distribution for a change.Marinecoìn is 500% faster than Bitcoin and is very eco-friendly consuming very little power.  -MTC- uses a lightweight core wallet and most transactions will have zero fees making the blockchain suitable for the IOT revolution just on the horizon.  This is a community driven project and has its own premium exchange services provided by Marinecoìn foundation. The DEV-less, 100% decentralized, artificial intelligence system provides -value- for the long-term benefit of all community members.  The goal is to build a dedicated seed community to make sure the long-term success of the project.  And what better way than to airdrop most of the total coin supply to the community that will be using it.  Anyone can get 20,000 -MTC- per 24 hours while the airdrop lasts.  Check them out and you can join the ico by clicking the top right button on their site.   marineco.ìn
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
April 23, 2018, 06:47:02 AM
Don't forget about fixing some profits!
In my opinion, this correction will not last long, alts will turn red if BTC will be pumped
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 06:45:26 AM
Yeah, that's really good .this correction allowed to unload the market and new players to enter the exchange. Now a lot of buying at low prices ,which gives the rate of cryptocurrency to grow. Just need to be careful and then you will not lose money because of the correction.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 03:37:53 AM
It is necessary to understand that the majority of good investors made their states in crisis time. When the price is at the bottom, it is possible to enter the project at the lowest cost...               
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 04:15:49 AM
I think correction is the necessary part of this market because this market depending on negative or positive news and react accordingly. And correction is good for this market because it create a buying opportunity for peoples.

Although as you say these corrections are necessary, I hate them. I understand that a professional trader must not show his emotions, but sometimes it is very difficult not to do it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
April 21, 2018, 02:51:56 AM
Hello, indeed, the market correction has already begun and it's still quite good and I think this is only the first wave of correction, since in the near future there will be a lot of events affecting it
Activity: 168
April 21, 2018, 02:43:52 AM
According to this, correction is an important part of the market because the market relies on negative or positive news and reacts accordingly. And the good correction for this market is because it creates buying opportunities for the people. And also this correction has caused panic in people and they sell with panic. And the money goes into strong hands.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
April 21, 2018, 02:28:14 AM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Maybe now the market situation is starting to improve as many people start selling their altcoins because of the apparent altcoin price is starting to turn green than from when the market recovers you can sell altcoin and can get the benefits you've been waiting for and more opportunities for serious people in the investment

Pages:
Jump to: