Pages:
Author

Topic: Market corrections are good - page 39. (Read 39978 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 02:05:04 AM
The big whale has made a lot of profits by making FUD, and it will affect the normal operation of the mining and hardware industries, and they will lose a lot of chips. This time the correction is very correct.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
April 21, 2018, 02:02:13 AM
Market fluctuations/corrections are inevitable part of market development. It's actually a tool that helps to redistribute value from weak hands to strong ones. Certainly, the task of every investor is to take the position in line with smart money.   
Activity: 105
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 01:52:07 AM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.
Corrections were, like the hamsters who play in these situations. But the fact that many newcomers suffer impatient, it's probably good, because it gives them some experience and in the future they will become the same patient and will not be afraid of every wind blow in the market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
April 21, 2018, 01:37:00 AM
yes of course, how the market rises if no one buys that correction in my opinion for support so that the price will be higher again from year to year
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 21, 2018, 01:36:49 AM
I don't know why people don't appreciate this recent price correction, even a tree that has apical growth even shed its leaves. The recent price correction as resulted in a good solid foundation for the prices of these coins, which will likely be respected for many years to come
Activity: 182
April 21, 2018, 12:44:37 AM
Yeah it is good, it stops when moon things. But whats happening in the last 3-4 moths is beyond correction of course, its such a loss -.-

Yes the connection of market is good because they are many investor, invest some business and the prices are very affordable for some buyers.It is
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
April 21, 2018, 12:21:50 AM
The volatility of the crypto currency is its huge drawback and at the same time a huge advantage over the ordinary currency. For those who study this market and can predict its trends - this is a good opportunity to earn. Therefore trading on the exchange kriptovalyut always brought a good profit for experienced traders. High volatility also helps investors, if for some reason they did not manage to invest in the coin or token they liked, and it has risen very much in price. To do this, you just need to wait for her next fall, which periodically occurs.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
April 21, 2018, 12:15:35 AM
Haha yeah you are defenitely right! Market really have needed to make bad blood go away. And probably this is normal and will repeat again and again...
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 12:07:28 AM
Yes. Today, bitcoin is on the rise, but who knows what will happen tomorrow, it is necessary to prepare mentally for the fact that bitcoin tomorrow may fall to 1700 dollars, so I think that one should not so much rejoice at this growth, we should always expect a big correction. Correction time always comes.
It could be. But I hope this is never will be true.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
April 18, 2018, 05:45:18 AM
The current market corrections are making a better investor, well weeding out the panicky investors that do not do their research. The hype balloon has been pretty deflated lately, making it easier to find legitimate projects to come to the surface. To top it off i don't have to read "when moon! when lambo!" every time i open discord or telegram. I think those are huge benefits.

Indeed it seems that at last time rise in the prices of coins has slowed. It seems that there are fewer opportunities for earning money on cryptocurrencies. But I believe that this temporary impression. And now we that prices are growing.
Activity: 140
April 16, 2018, 04:21:09 PM
When correction happen it is good for someone who knows what to do, imagine the correction is not good but there are people who makes advantage of it, most panic and that's what are they waiting for to gather coins to people who let it go, and then the market go up then they release it, result? New business! Income! Progress!
Activity: 728
April 16, 2018, 04:14:25 PM
Yes, I totally agree. The only problem is for those who counted on crypto too much and didn't manage to cash it out to satisfy some everyday needs. The minus of correction is that they are hard to predict.
Minus correction is that the market is freed from people who bought bitcoin for 19000 and below, I think that those people who bought crypto-currencies for a very expensive amount they usually get a lot of negative feelings today. There are also many reasons why correction today is a very good indicator.
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 16, 2018, 04:11:08 PM
Yes. Today, bitcoin is on the rise, but who knows what will happen tomorrow, it is necessary to prepare mentally for the fact that bitcoin tomorrow may fall to 1700 dollars, so I think that one should not so much rejoice at this growth, we should always expect a big correction. Correction time always comes.
Of course noone can see more than the present at all, only the prophet can do that but i do believe that they're not exist at all.
So you only predict the next event in this market base on the current situations and that's seems very impossible because this market is running without rules . All i can say about this market is "It just happened".
The only way to earn good money in this market is having connections to guys who has the power of money to control this market.
Activity: 154
April 16, 2018, 03:46:22 PM
yes absolutely market corrections are good it will acculumate    more price speculations and consolidate at one particular point for future price hike it is buying time
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 16, 2018, 03:39:49 PM
Activity: 854
April 16, 2018, 03:32:06 PM
High volatility of the crypto currency is used very well by trailers, playing on lowering and raising the price of the crypto currency. Therefore, in this respect, the crypto-currency market is much more interesting than the stock market. The high amplitude of price fluctuations is the main factor to the financial success of each trailer trading on the stock exchange, and the key to it is a good knowledge of market trends.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 02:51:04 PM
Yes, I totally agree. The only problem is for those who counted on crypto too much and didn't manage to cash it out to satisfy some everyday needs. The minus of correction is that they are hard to predict.
Activity: 560
April 14, 2018, 10:40:30 AM
very low price and hold it for long term returns with the past terms of tasks with evaluation so correction is always beneficial and coins are functioning well  for new comers like me for enter in market.
Activity: 647
buy bitcoin
April 14, 2018, 10:33:49 AM
I really do not want one more dump, but many professional traders look at the chart and predict the possibility of a deeper correction to 4-5k
Activity: 327
April 14, 2018, 10:17:05 AM
I am not sure that there won't be one more and even deeper dump. Not long ago BTC was near 10k and it was really cheep after being so high in December. But than it was crushed down to 6-7k. So I am waiting for something stable and understandable to predict
Pages:
Jump to: