Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has returned or not? - page 23. (Read 18125 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
August 04, 2018, 12:44:34 AM
for now it seems that market conditions have not experienced price recovery because currently the price of bitcoin is still very low even though it has made price increases but it still can't get too much because there is currently no good news that can make the market price recover at $ 20k again.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
August 04, 2018, 12:12:25 AM
Now the market is riddled mainly with day traders, manipulators and speculators. All the holders now have long gone and only the day traders who accumulate by shaking out all the weak hands are lucky to accumulate. I have seen many people now lose all or most of their wealth, including myself because of holding and so all the smaller people have now been priced out of the market and only the much bigger fish are alive to fry any small fish that enter. It's not a good time for crypto believers and holders, it is only a good time for day traders who take regular profits.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 11:36:23 PM
In my opinion, the current situation of the market is not very good. This year, the market started not good. Investors fear due to the current market situation. So many people decided that the market can not return. So they are ready to sell and dare not invest. But presumably coinmarketcap.com market will return with great growth in mid this year.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 10:13:31 PM
when im answering this question im not confident so i say if market returns we can easily understand that .
Activity: 140
August 03, 2018, 02:22:35 PM
Market now is almost in red color, I think we have to patience until we got the good signal from BTC. Until then, we need to hold our coin and wait.
Activity: 170
August 03, 2018, 02:10:45 PM
Market has not returned there is still big deep in the market presently but everybody hope is very high that the market will soon return. Let hold our coin and wait patiently
Activity: 182
August 03, 2018, 01:26:34 PM
BTC is still bearish on big timeframe and now its dominance is also increasing. Recovery is possible only when dominance will decrease and bigger timeframes turn bullish.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
August 03, 2018, 12:55:56 PM
for now it seems that the price of cryptocurrency in the market has not yet made a price recovery because the bitcoin price is still under $ 10k and in my opinion it has not done a price recovery, if you do not have bitcoin then you can buy bitcoin right now before the price back becomes very expensive.
Activity: 178
August 03, 2018, 11:30:58 AM
Market has not returned the market is growing down all the time but will are hoping to see the good side of the market soon. All my token are still on hold.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
August 03, 2018, 10:48:47 AM
I think the market starts to recover slowly, now the price of bitcoin and other altcoins are also now down. For past two days the market starts with green but ends with red. The price starts increase very small only. Hope the price starts to increase in near future. Soon we can expect the market will recover. People expect after june the market will boomup again.
Activity: 1
August 03, 2018, 09:16:47 AM
Guys, have yo heard of SoPay? I just found a post form BITMAN (Korean bitcoin forum). I’ve no idea whether it's true or deceptive.  ::)But it sounds like fresh at this area.  ???I can send crypto w/ no handling fee and send it very fast. furthermore, they claimed to support mining in the app w/ Annual return 16.5%??? anybody came across this before?  Cool Cool Cool What so you think about this pro?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/crbaqljmsqvpcyv/mmexport1533297821763.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c51h56uv933dhsf/mmexport1533297967839.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/shhww79o9wd8j35/mmexport1533298006244.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k6ckje6mjjr64hf/mmexport1533298058515.jpg?dl=0

Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 53
August 02, 2018, 02:28:29 PM
See how Dealjoy is best project.
This is the extract from consumer research report by RetailMeNot Inc summed up the key preferences of cashback customers:
- 96% online market customers prefer not to use mail-in rebates
- 70% online market consumers and buyers prefer payment in a form other than a check
- more than 55% online shoppers prefer to redeem cashback offers online
- nearly 50% found cashback offers challenging to redeem

These results exhibit, once again, that consumers want faster payouts, more convenient cashback platforms, and modern payment methods.  Dealjoy has all the qualities.  It has faster, near to instant payouts, best deal and partnership with best leading brands and convenient  and user friendly platform as well as best in class crypto cash back feature.
Activity: 110
August 02, 2018, 12:21:48 PM
as far as I know now that it has not really been certain the market has returned to its normal course, due to its still unpredictable circumstances, the market is still weak despite a slight increase from Bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 226
August 02, 2018, 11:27:58 AM
The market is still poor despite there is increase in Bitcoin and etherum is falling day by day. We need the market to back to it normal place so it can be easy for us to go into trading
Activity: 61
August 02, 2018, 10:31:27 AM
what you look like at it would seem that you would already be able to think about what occurs in the digital money showcase ? what's more, obviously this will wind up not generally be this way
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
August 02, 2018, 10:12:44 AM
have you seen how crypto prices soared, the current state is normal, now we have to wait at the lowest point, to buy it again, and sell it when it rises again
Activity: 115
August 02, 2018, 10:10:05 AM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !

Since I started to invest in bitcoin i am very positive that cryptocurrency market we should not be worried about the fluctuation of crypto because anytime it will rise sooner or  later.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
August 02, 2018, 09:48:03 AM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !

The market is now better than the previous month as we see it manage at the $7,500 mark. Yeah, we had hit with a bearish market situation and we need a full recovery. Just be patient and bull market will come soon.
Activity: 102
August 02, 2018, 09:01:54 AM
There are many people who grabbed highs, so it may be difficult to recover to the past. But, I think that BTC is going up again at the end of the year.
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 08:18:36 AM
Now the market is heavily manipulated by guys with big money. And everything will go to growth only when they want it. Or the guys will come with even more money, and these crooks will be bent)))
Pages:
Jump to: