Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has returned or not? - page 25. (Read 18125 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 06:52:02 AM
The market is moving with Bitcoin. While a lot of debate happening in media on crypto, including the FUD which is created from time to time, there seems to be a general understanding among the investors and traders about all these. Even the corporates are waiting for the right time to move into the market. Currently, the volumes are very low.

However, if we just go beyond these small things, I feel with more visibility and acceptance of the Crypto movement, the market is bound to improve over a period of time. There will be more regulatory clarity and consensus. Whatever will happen, I believe that it will be good for crypto supporters.

Activity: 215
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 05:46:02 AM
of course the market will recover but not in the near future, maybe the market will recover by the end of this year or next year, but this is just a prediction from an article I read recently.
we do not know what will happen to the market in the future, because anything can happen in the market, either the price will recover in the near future, or even will remain as it is today for a long time
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 04:15:23 AM
Market has not return for now but very soon every thing will be okay in the market. Now I am investing every I believe other investors are ball doing so.
Activity: 420
June 28, 2018, 02:56:54 AM
Right now is the time for people who wants to invest in cryptocurrency because now the values are very low in the market and this makes people get them at the very cheap prices. Still, the market is in fluctuation and this time it will take many months to increase the market.
Activity: 168
June 28, 2018, 02:38:18 AM
The market is doing fine right just sad to say it is bearish but we don't have to worry because we all know that next to that is bullish. Always remember this what goes up must come down but what goes down must come up.
Activity: 210
June 28, 2018, 01:30:21 AM
I want to say that that was only a usual going-down-thing with market then, but it keeps going down (yeah, sometimes it rises, but now we have $6,6k BTC instead of $19k half a year ago)
Activity: 266
June 27, 2018, 01:47:55 PM
At the moment, no, but I hope that this will happen in a very near future!
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
June 27, 2018, 01:44:05 PM
Unfortunately the market is not recovering. Many experts say that soon there will be another fall. But we don't have to worry much about it. We must be wise and ready for the next opportunity for good earnings. That's why guys who didn't get out to USD before should do it ASAP
Activity: 226
June 27, 2018, 05:54:48 AM
The expected market return is an important concept in risk management, because it is used to determine the market risk premium. The market risk premium, in turn, is part of the capital asset pricing model, (CAPM)
Activity: 252
June 27, 2018, 02:46:24 AM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !

Dear my friend,
In my opinion, everything operates follow its law. the market is also same, too. It's up then down and down then up.... not up or down forever. So we must be patient and calm down. Just only that you will success in your investment.
Thank you!
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 10:34:22 AM
I think yes because the market was already move little by little and i think this is a good sign that the bitcoin was slowly moving up and this is the start rising of bitcoin and for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
June 26, 2018, 10:17:34 AM
The market is getting the recovery it needs today, i saw the graphs and the trend is getting better the few days.
.Bitcoin faults Now its slowly try to recover Market
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
June 26, 2018, 10:12:07 AM
This is a chance to invest. Because the current price is cheaper than last month. And will likely rise again to his throne. Do you remember all the coins before the expensive start of the low price? it's just an example.

Same old pattern I guess but really its the time that you have to consider here. WE never know how long this will be. The current price can probably just seesaw at this rates for months. The only thing that can be done for now is to invest on ICO, trading isn't as profitable as last year. The ICOs are the ones going to make the crypto space alive.
Activity: 98
June 26, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Thanks very much !

Even until now i can't believe that this is happening to crypto market that almost all coins are dropping including popular and profitable coins like bitcoin and ethereum are also decreasing its market value.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 09:58:13 AM
The market will definitely return and prices for promising coins with finished products and developments will be even higher. Now all financial organizations buy or create a platform for entering the market of big money. And our task is to wait for this time and if there is free money, then invest it now.
Activity: 201
June 26, 2018, 09:48:33 AM
This is a chance to invest. Because the current price is cheaper than last month. And will likely rise again to his throne. Do you remember all the coins before the expensive start of the low price? it's just an example.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
June 26, 2018, 08:39:03 AM

Thanks very much !

We cant do anything about it...  Its how the market move and we cant surely control it so the best ways as for today to do is to wait until the price will goes up and will return... As for now we must run our best strategy but i know soon it will rise....  The price will soar high again and we just only need is to wait and wait...
Activity: 26
June 26, 2018, 07:30:36 AM
The market will take a long time to recover, I think so. Perhaps 2018 is not for crypto  Cry
Activity: 188
June 26, 2018, 06:41:07 AM
Market has not return to the expected task. This have to put into consideration. And bring market back to it normal place. I will be pleased if the market return shortly
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 03:42:19 AM
We can not predict when the market will recover or when there will be the first significant signs of improving the situation lately. To hope for a big pump, it takes a lot of patience and the removal of any sign of panic. Investing in the crypto market is not bad, just that it takes patience to recover and bring profit. It can be rectified in months or even years. There is a need for a proper regulation when massive investment money is found and the market will go up again.
Pages:
Jump to: