Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has returned or not? - page 24. (Read 18125 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 08:17:16 AM
Bitcoin market is struggling its price by securing its value at 7600$ and we have to wait and see how long it will take to recover its price. Once bitcoin price starts increasing, automatically the price of other altcoins will start increasing their price, now altcoin is in bloodbath condition.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 07:13:46 AM
the market will return to me in the next 1 month
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 02, 2018, 07:07:55 AM
Market hasn't return now a days market is going down and I think it will return next year and I prefer to hold your coins and buy now at cheap price and if wait until the market recover again you will see a lot of profit next year that's my own opinion only.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 02, 2018, 03:57:56 AM
Now we see only the transfer of money from altcoins to bitcoin, but this is not a return and only a temporary phenomenon. Market capitalization continues to decline and this indicates that there are problems with the confidence of investors.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
August 02, 2018, 03:25:31 AM
yes it is not return yet but I feel like this market has turn a little bit stable than before, the buy support are still reasonable at this moment. I think the market at this month will be stable at usd 7k level, the btc dominance will stay at this level IMO.
The market is better than before because we can see that the price of bitcoin is now more than 7k and that is the best thing that we could have right now and i believed that after a few months and in the ber months, we will see the bitcoin that is more than 10k again and when that happen, i will sell some of my bitcoins for securing profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
August 02, 2018, 01:14:38 AM
yes it is not return yet but I feel like this market has turn a little bit stable than before, the buy support are still reasonable at this moment. I think the market at this month will be stable at usd 7k level, the btc dominance will stay at this level IMO.
Activity: 33
August 02, 2018, 01:13:06 AM
Market conditions are at a critical stage for this year. The coming trend from the ETF and the move by the SEC will bring a reaction from the market value. There are many good sounds and signals coming back, however, we need more identification.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 12:23:35 AM
at the end of July, there began to be signs of an increase, although not big, but at the beginning of August, it fell again even though it wasn't big.
maybe this is the beginning of recovery so get ready
Activity: 14
August 01, 2018, 10:56:58 PM
we need to wait for another days or weeks to see the price increase back. but I think we can use this opportunity to make a buy more amount for each coin we have while the price is down
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
August 01, 2018, 10:51:21 PM
When compared to last week price the price of Bitcoin went down and people should understand it is another signal before increasing the price it will go down to the next level. By the end of the August, we might see $9000$ surely.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 08:15:42 PM
Today no it has not. Ask me on Saturday?
Activity: 157
August 01, 2018, 07:32:47 PM
The market hasn't yet return but it'll all happen soon and anyone that hasn't yet invested might miss the boom. Still good time to accumulate and await the bull run
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 12:42:53 PM
The market has not return it went bad all time. I don't really know for is going no now. However, the price f ETH is really dropping every time but bitcoin price is increasing everyday. I hope things will get better very soon.
Activity: 188
August 01, 2018, 10:31:04 AM
The market is not return we are expecting 80% back of the increasing in the market
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
August 01, 2018, 10:28:13 AM
The current correction is due because the market grew without correction from 5800$. Such market discharge is necessary for further price rise to 9600 and further growth. After all, the market can not constantly grow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 23
August 01, 2018, 09:58:52 AM
Recently bitcoin cost 8.3k - an excellent figure, high growth rates. But while his positions are shaky, which proved a subsequent drop to 7.5. The reason is the SEC's refusal to register the ETF-fund of Bitcoin-twin Winklwos.

ETF is a tool of traditional investment. Through such a fund, you can lean into bitcoin from a brokerage account and not to sweat that the Polonix exchange will bust you. For each unit a certain number of bitcoins is assigned, but you buy the unit, the price of which depends on its rate. That is, like as bitcoin is not traded - it is not yet possible, but at the same time give investors the same way as if they bought the military technical cooperation. In fact, it is trickling the cue ball into the traditional market. SEC from the part legitimizes the cue ball, and there and before the trade is not far from it.
Activity: 264
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 09:18:56 AM
the market still has not recovered, today BTC down almost 7% in one day and followed by altcoin, still be patient
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 07:04:12 AM
no need to worry and panic with the market down because the price in the market will continue to rise and fall so that when the market down will soon rise again, you just have to be patient and stay calm
Activity: 224
August 01, 2018, 05:27:26 AM
Seems like only Bitcoin has somewhat returned, while altcoins mostly did not. Also I'm not sure if it is only a BItcoin pump and we will go back to 6k with alts bleeding even more.
That would be horrible for all investors/all hodlers. I hope Bitcoin pushes to 10k+ with altcoins following this time.
Activity: 50
August 01, 2018, 05:16:36 AM
I do not think that the market began its recovery. Now I am investing every I believe other investors are ball doing so.
Pages:
Jump to: