Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has returned or not? - page 27. (Read 18125 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 04:30:00 AM
the market is now experiencing a bear market, and maybe this will last long enough, but if you see the market is now experiencing price increases, whether this will take place significantly or even going down again
in my opinion, the market will recover by the end of this year or it will even happen next year
Activity: 22
June 25, 2018, 04:15:19 AM
i dont know?
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 04:11:06 AM
Market has return.
it returned on the strong stage of bearish season.
Not good for all weak holders.
but soon we will get with bullish months.
we should just wait for it.
I also have this optimistic attitude, but I'm not sure that this will happen so soon. I think we will have to wait for the market to rise at least until the end of the year.
Activity: 237
June 25, 2018, 02:39:27 AM
Market has return.
it returned on the strong stage of bearish season.
Not good for all weak holders.
but soon we will get with bullish months.
we should just wait for it.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
June 25, 2018, 02:31:30 AM
Market has not yet recovered and the sad part is that coinmarketcap continues to decline  everyday. Theres no sign of upward trend and  no one knows when will this bear market gping to end.

it seems that 2018 is a correction year.  2019 might bring crypto back into upswing mode.  it might be wise to invest in cryptos before next year arrives.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
June 25, 2018, 12:55:38 AM
Market has not yet recovered and the sad part is that coinmarketcap continues to decline  everyday. Theres no sign of upward trend and  no one knows when will this bear market gping to end.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
June 24, 2018, 10:54:44 PM
the market coin in the market is experiencing a significant decline. from some periods of this market movement is not predictable, the movement will increase or fall, but it will be a market there will be masanua ride back
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
June 24, 2018, 02:12:54 PM
Today was a very tricky day with big and fast movements. Guys, don't use margin trading, my position was closed twice and I lost a lot and by the end of the day market has returned to previous points. But I am trying to scalp in order to grow portfolio
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
June 24, 2018, 01:45:22 PM
As u can see it was only a step for recovering on march. now the situation is still the same. Market will recover anyway, I dont doubt about it at all.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
June 24, 2018, 01:35:10 PM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !

Market will be recover but its will take time a month or a year. Its going down and down regularly, in crypto everywhere red & red. We need to wait for recover.
About this time, I think it will take a long period for the market to rebound again, Maybe a few months until the end of this year or maybe in 2-3 months later. It's hard to know when we will see a big bump in the market, I hope that it will be very soon, because I know that the majority of people here want that. I am waiting to see the green mark in the market as soon as possible.
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
June 24, 2018, 01:29:37 PM
In my opinion crypto market will return on its previous stage from end of the last year in a last quarter of this year, when many institutional players will enter in crypto world.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
June 24, 2018, 12:39:27 PM
All have become a habit, the price of crypto from the beginning of the year will drop in price, until mid-year and will rise from mid year until the end of the year, then please be patient for a while, bcs at the end of the year will reach a higher price than before.

I think it's very early to talk about this, and any forecasts do not become reality anyway. In any case, today the crypto currency is in very poor condition.
Activity: 77
June 24, 2018, 08:12:53 AM
All have become a habit, the price of crypto from the beginning of the year will drop in price, until mid-year and will rise from mid year until the end of the year, then please be patient for a while, bcs at the end of the year will reach a higher price than before.
Activity: 112
June 24, 2018, 07:51:20 AM
No need to worry. btc will be back at the end of the year
Activity: 308
June 24, 2018, 06:43:14 AM
Exactly hard time for those who do short term trading. You need to be patient.
For HODL no need to be worry but in my opinion they are little worried too.
Activity: 52
June 24, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !

Market will be recover but its will take time a month or a year. Its going down and down regularly, in crypto everywhere red & red. We need to wait for recover.
Activity: 72
June 24, 2018, 03:47:53 AM
Dear my friend, thank you for you question. I think the market will go up soon, don't worry about that. Just relax and believe in the future. Keep calm and work hard, i think you will get more money. Thank you
Activity: 299
June 24, 2018, 03:37:09 AM
today.  The market has created a new bottom. record low since the first 6 months.  bitcoin falls to $ 5k8.  With this situation there is no sign that the market will recover.  I think the gloomy situation will last long
Activity: 518
June 24, 2018, 02:20:53 AM
Sit back relax and enjoy the sunshine. Comeback near the bed of Q3 to see some magic. But seriously, nothing bad happens.
Activity: 340
June 24, 2018, 01:38:09 AM
this has happened so often, as we already know, the market is very stretched with news stories about the crypto world, but I believe the market will soon recover, because, a huge digital community push
Pages:
Jump to: