Pages:
Author

Topic: Market has returned or not? - page 26. (Read 18125 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 03:33:29 AM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !

Yes market will be recover, but it will take time. you need to be wait for it.
Activity: 51
June 26, 2018, 03:33:00 AM
For now crypto still will down in my opinion, at least until mid of this year. We know bad news about BTC always come lately, and it really gives bad effect to the market. G20 meeting It`s already done, and I hope they will much help.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Masa Depan Kerja
June 26, 2018, 02:22:01 AM
the current market is indeed down I also do not know when the price will come back again green I hope for next year the market will return green. as forecasts at the beginning of next year btc will rise back to last year's price. more information I heard right. I believe it will happen. thank you all his information semiga will be useful for the reader.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 26, 2018, 01:01:48 AM
I think, for now, the market is not returning to the highest price but I see that the price increases for a little. I am sure that in the future, the market will return to the highest price and will increase like before and only time that can answer. all that we can do right now is to be patient for a while and even if the market still going like this, we still need to survive and face the market no matter how hard the situations. only with do this we can still stand up in the market and we can be stronger to see the rise of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
June 25, 2018, 08:00:41 PM
Hello. Thank you for your topic. Due to the bad news so that the market go down, i think this week market will be go up again. Do not worry. I think this is the best time for investing. Good luck to all
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
June 25, 2018, 06:28:27 PM
the market will not return soon, the fall has come. When this is over, it's impossible to understand

It will return soon mate bitcoin price recover at the end of the year be Patience,very hard to understand because you are always expecting it's high price bitcoin is volatile we cannot speculate it's price but I really believe bitcoin will recover soon.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
June 25, 2018, 05:28:34 PM
I believe that the  market  is in correction, market is not stable yet. Bitcoin is really unpredictable very volatile.Just more  investors and  soon the  price will go up  high  as well  as  the altcoins. That's why  when you invest think  of long term process. Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 25, 2018, 03:28:43 PM
It's hard to say because the situation on the market is not the most pleasant. I think that the crypt begins to collapse...
Activity: 308
June 25, 2018, 03:25:14 PM
Now there is a strong wound on the wound. The course is purposefully understated. When the bitcoin picks up? It depends only on the guys with the big wallets. When they decide that it's time, then we'll fly up.
Activity: 154
June 25, 2018, 02:58:50 PM
I expect the market to return from the price about 2000-4000 dollars for one bitcoin! At least that's what my technical analysis says. After a rapid price increase, there has always been a drop, almost 5-6 times, and this time will not be an exception. Have patience, friends, and wait!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
June 25, 2018, 12:11:27 PM
Today I analyzed market and I think yes, it has returned. Look at hour and day charts, it seems like we have a reversal pattern and I am going to buy with margin, so I believe we will be like +50% in 2 months. I am totally in this movement, it is time to return my money back
Activity: 336
June 25, 2018, 12:04:55 PM
now there is a lot of excitement about the stable fall of the market. But I do not give up hope for an early stabilization of this situation. I have some thoughts on the appreciation of the course. Very soon the situation should improve.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 11:05:27 AM
Here is a reduction of the rate to 5.8 K is a game of whales! This fall is an element of a certain scheme! Everything was thought out, and principle is known and it was even assumed that there will be a drop to 4.5 K!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
June 25, 2018, 08:41:36 AM
You need to be patient because the decline and rise in the price of crypto is a normal thing happens in every year, if prices continue to rise, the market will be saturated and no investor will buy expensive coins.
Yes, your opinion is because it is necessary to have the wheels sometimes occasionally above sometimes also must be below because if only above and the price of crypto rises there will be no development and no opportunity for beginners to try to invest so stay confident will come the time price cryptocurency will again soar.
Activity: 154
June 25, 2018, 08:40:01 AM
The market is still struggling ,trying to recover from the many FUD created previous week,hacks and whales dumping.Prices seem to be stable at above 250 B $ market cap.
Activity: 294
June 25, 2018, 08:37:07 AM
I think the time will come when the market goes back to its former value and is even higher, as more and more interest in the digital currency and the same time investors are growing. The whales will release the bitcoin they bought .. Thanks ..
Activity: 140
June 25, 2018, 05:30:13 AM
You need to be patient because the decline and rise in the price of crypto is a normal thing happens in every year, if prices continue to rise, the market will be saturated and no investor will buy expensive coins.
Activity: 238
June 25, 2018, 05:14:46 AM
Last 3 week market went down day by day but its has made it cheaper for me to stock up on more btc. I think the future is bright and it will rise high soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 04:55:53 AM
I really believe that the market will continue like this at the end of the year. There's really no use on spreading good news at this time because even the largest summits that was held did not have any effects on the market. Let's just be patient and let this disappointing year to pass.
Activity: 350
June 25, 2018, 04:32:29 AM
the market will not return soon, the fall has come. When this is over, it's impossible to understand
Pages:
Jump to: