Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 14. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 28, 2018, 10:42:07 AM
Only Bitcoin is green and some few altcoins, but maybe red days are here again!
ETF was rejected, CME is not interested in altcoins and many bad news recently.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
July 28, 2018, 10:37:29 AM
I am very confident about the current market price movement has been verdant, it is already proven. the price of bitcoin and altcoin have shown a rather significant increase
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 10:16:22 AM
I always believe that in the last 3 months of 2018 the market will recover, that is the green time. So this is the best time to invest in potential coins.
Activity: 207
July 28, 2018, 10:04:02 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
Volatility will motivate the market to develop. Although 2 today the market tends to go down. But believe me, it will soon return blue. I think bitcoin will keep the 8k - 9k threshold in early August. If the ETF delayed until the end of August. That would be a gun show the evolution of the market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
July 28, 2018, 09:36:20 AM
I trust while bitcoin holds above 8000usd.
And will add more coins to my bag. bitcoin is going to rise more in next week.
there is no problem with SEC and other regulators. They already accepted.
Activity: 168
July 28, 2018, 09:24:02 AM
Now it is difficult to predict whether stable growth has begun or not.  But I think the market has become more stable.
Activity: 224
July 28, 2018, 03:20:34 AM
We can not predict exactly when to rise and when to go down.
All this depends on the market conditions of Cryptocurrency because the Cryptocurrency market is uncertain.
But we all definitely hope Cryptocurrency will rise in price and recover again.
Cryptocurrency is a means of generating substantial profit-making many people interested in joining Cryptocurrency, and this is likely to make the Cryptocurrency market recover.
Activity: 112
July 28, 2018, 02:42:38 AM
Now the green market is back, and today it will be one of the times for us to buy altcoin. I believe that the end of this year the value of the coin will rise high.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
July 28, 2018, 01:54:54 AM

It not an easy call

I say green
I think the market will turn green and won't stay red for long time. Lately, altcoins are not stable.
In my opinion, the market can never be perfect and 100% green. We have certain factors that can affect the market anytime. If we talk about the government intervention and government regulations, it directly reduces the demand for the crypto because of rise in the risk.

People do not feel safe under the hand of the government which might implement new policies every new day. So there are factors due to which the market cannot be totally perfect.

Activity: 210
July 27, 2018, 09:40:05 AM

It not an easy call

I say green
Well if ever it is the green days in the market well we should be happy about it...  Because after a long time of downfall in the market soon it will rise up again.. But we cant possibly predict it to continue because even now its price is not stable...  Though i can say it that it quite change a lots...  We are all hoping that soon before the Ber months came the price of btc and other crypto will soar high...
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 09:38:54 AM
Market is still bleeding. And it become worser and worser. One factor that affects the market is the increase value of bitcoin. Dont know what happened but after bitcoin moved upward all altcoins value goes down.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 04:26:53 AM
I hope that the market is really starting to recover. People are tired of seeing how their investment portfolio bleeds. Everyone is waiting for the big growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 27, 2018, 04:22:11 AM
The market is green now and I believe crypto market is recovering gradually. I believe it will stay green for sometime, so if you have any coins in possession, hold them and do not sell because higher prices are coming.
Activity: 196
July 27, 2018, 03:39:12 AM
The market is presently green so we should all be happy of the present situation and hope for a longer green days. Though there has been an epileptic situation for a while now but let's hope that this time it will be a stable green and we will have it for a longer period.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
July 27, 2018, 03:14:55 AM
dont trust a sudden green, wherein you put all your money in gamble, better wait for it and research more about this green market if it will go on or it is just for a week or two.
Activity: 196
July 27, 2018, 02:21:23 AM
i think current market condition state is quite odd. since alts didn't following bitcoin uptrend but following if bitcoin charts went down.
Activity: 395
July 27, 2018, 02:16:31 AM
I would not hurry to make hasty conclusions. Now the market is very unstable. We need more investors. I think we should wait a week before drawing conclusions. Still can change and we again will return to the red days.
Activity: 167
July 25, 2018, 10:57:56 AM
Yes, I trust the green market because in the last month the situation has become much better.  And the price of coins almost does not fall.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
July 24, 2018, 09:44:03 AM
It is good to hear for everyone of us who are part of this forum sounds so good that the market is color green, even the market is not stable their price their are lots of down but moves slowly to up but positive sight of others that market is green this is good for us.

i trust it until 10ks. after 10ks i am waiting a dump to 8ks. but after that fall, it will reach 15ks until eof.
Activity: 139
July 24, 2018, 08:59:16 AM
It is good to hear for everyone of us who are part of this forum sounds so good that the market is color green, even the market is not stable their price their are lots of down but moves slowly to up but positive sight of others that market is green this is good for us.
Pages:
Jump to: