Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 33. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 04:58:35 PM
it depends on the situation on how do i trust on it.all the prices of coins are not stable.
Activity: 224
June 08, 2018, 04:53:56 PM
I believe that the market will continue its decline and will be red for some time.
Activity: 210
June 08, 2018, 04:52:20 PM
I don't really believe in the encryption market this year, because this year's encryption market is very unstable and the prices are very volatile.
The main problem is that there are no new investors. People who bought bitcoin on 15-16k in autumn 2017 are waiting when the coin's value will rise. Therefore, the stock market has a small volume of trading and the market tends to fall.

Very true point! All traders who have invested in 2017 are now waiting! For them the price is currently very low! They won't be bidding! Perhaps if a little bit the price will grow in the market will be much more traders and then the course will naturally shoot up!
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 02:44:38 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
I dont trust it. We are still sitting on this bear market trend. Any green candle or price action movement is only a market reaction. Bitcoin price will still follow his downtrend movement.
Activity: 103
June 08, 2018, 02:05:31 PM
My sentiment that market will green just for a brief period, possibly day and not more. I trust I wrong, yet I'm certain I/m not. Market will be red tomorrow you will see, likely not everything except rather its most piece.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 02:01:28 PM
Well I wouldn't say that it's finally green in terms of the volume,and then back and forth for a little bit and jerks back,so the capitalization is behaving the past few months,shorter in one place marking,so still waiting for a truly green and bude all up fly
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 08, 2018, 01:57:37 PM
yes I believe it, because it is not possible within a year the market price is always red.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
June 08, 2018, 01:35:26 PM
I think this one day green doesnt mean bitcoin will come back I think this increasing is fake before investing you should wait and watch it
Activity: 110
June 08, 2018, 12:42:51 PM
I believe that the market will return to green again after its long decline. For now, the market has begun to show its change to a better direction, although its condition has not fully improved, at least the market is able to grow and heal. It will soon get better again, so it would be better for us to patiently wait for good results.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
June 08, 2018, 12:11:12 PM
Do not trust the "green" in the market, the market still has not recovered since this year, I have the experience when I invested in "green" and it will fall after few minutes or hour later, if you trust it, you will lose your money, the market is not stable at this moment.
I also think that this is just a trick. The market can be considered on the way to recovery, when bitcoin is at least 10-11K $. In the meantime, you need to monitor what is happening in the market, but do not succumb to provocation.
Activity: 602
June 08, 2018, 11:56:03 AM
already so little is believed in growth, we are waiting for growth already from winter, first we waited for spring, then we waited for the conference, then we waited for the 6th, but now everything has already passed and nothing has affected the market. I still hope that there will be a growth in the whole of the cryptocurrency. After all, even according to logic, well, there can not be an eternal fall? So soon there will be growth
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
June 08, 2018, 11:04:27 AM
Do not trust the "green" in the market, the market still has not recovered since this year, I have the experience when I invested in "green" and it will fall after few minutes or hour later, if you trust it, you will lose your money, the market is not stable at this moment.
Activity: 350
June 08, 2018, 11:01:26 AM
I recently invested some small amount in altcoins, And I hope that at the end of this year I will be able to get a normal profit.  I think not I alone count on the fact that there will be growth.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
June 08, 2018, 10:55:41 AM
The markets are going to volatile and I believe they on sideways so do not worry about dropped to much because its sideways and we need to wait for the bullish trend.
I believe in the cryptocurrency and my belief does not depend on the color of the market. Yes, when it is green I feel more confident and happy as I understand that my altcoins are gaining and I am in plus.
Activity: 238
June 08, 2018, 08:06:15 AM
The market is experiencing 2 different seasons. Bear season and Taurus season. When the bull season comes, prices are starting to rise. Wait for the Taurus season to make money. Get products at low price, buy when the Taurus season arrives.
Activity: 370
June 08, 2018, 07:46:55 AM
I am not quite suee to it because i do believe that it will go green and red and became unstable but i still hope that it will go green all the time but in the long run it will go to be green and it will be beneficial to long term investors
Activity: 168
June 08, 2018, 07:44:31 AM
hard to say if you should trust the green days. i prefer to use the red days and buy cheap coins.  Grin
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
June 08, 2018, 07:38:37 AM
immediately red in my opinion, because this is still a period of correction. most likely the uptrend will start in August
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 07:36:04 AM
of course I believe the market will be green,
because it's been too long we see the market bleed, and make my portfolio a mess
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
June 08, 2018, 07:33:46 AM
I am observing the market from last three months and i seen market stays green for 1-2 days and they does red and all gain erase. For time being now market stucked in a range for 7100$ lower and 7800-50$ at higher level. It looks like whales manipulation going on. From here if Bitcoin breaks the upper range of 7800-7900$ then only think for bull trend till every rise will be trap for bulls. So in my opinion wait for clear bullish signal for new buy.
Pages:
Jump to: