Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 34. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
June 08, 2018, 07:15:07 AM
When market is green after a long period of red days, for me this is one of the signals to market reverse. i also pay attention to candle models and some lines of support, key levels where reverse is more possible
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 07:14:56 AM
Last half of the year shows us that not every green impulse results rise of the market. It is just normal recovery from long dip, and then - back to it again. Maybe it would be better soon because many projects will have releases in summer. Will see
The situation has not changed much over the past three months, except that ethereum has grown a little, and so everything is as bad as in February-March 2018. Which tells me there won't be any major upheavals.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
June 08, 2018, 07:10:28 AM
I think that it is hard to say because the market is very fluctuate , green color of the market can be easily changed to red. But I am alway hope that the market is green
Yes, yes, yes))) Recently showed a positive balance, but today in the morning everything is so sad. Bloody Friday)))
Activity: 112
June 08, 2018, 06:38:30 AM
Yes, Today market is stable . I believe in  the crypto and market fully recovered soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 06:31:53 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
It looks like the market is still unstable, because today again the price drop.  But soon the market should begin to recover.
Activity: 57
June 07, 2018, 11:02:55 AM
I think that it is hard to say because the market is very fluctuate , green color of the market can be easily changed to red. But I am alway hope that the market is green
Activity: 154
June 07, 2018, 06:19:27 AM
I think it will be another month or two green. 
And then there will be a slight decline in prices and again growth until the end of the year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 05:18:41 AM
To my mind, the green market these days is a false bullish breakout, as technical analysis doesn't show the upfront trend. So the red color is going to come back soon.
Activity: 138
June 06, 2018, 05:01:21 AM
Small fluctuations are normal, and I think this is not a sign that green is coming. This market will continue for a long time in the trough. We need to have enough patience to wait. I believe impatient people will regret selling their tokens.
Activity: 172
June 06, 2018, 04:59:47 AM
Now the green days are more than red and this is good news.  I think the market is starting to recover.
Activity: 141
June 06, 2018, 01:31:21 AM
Yes, the recent market conditions have been a three-day upswing. The overall trend is still relatively calm, so I think the market will continue this state for a long time. We need to have enough patience to wait.
Activity: 126
June 06, 2018, 01:30:45 AM
The encryption market has performed very poorly this year, and occasionally there will be a green market, but if it persists for less than a few days, it will fall again. So I do not believe this year's encryption market.
Activity: 238
June 06, 2018, 01:27:25 AM
my dear it is a very very good news that its green and i am fully convinced that it will last this time because alot of summit are ongoing to strengthen the market
Activity: 189
June 06, 2018, 01:21:00 AM
I wish i could trust these green actually in the market. But i do not. The past weeks and motnhs was very hard for every cryptoinvestor. So i leanred a lot and i am prepared for everything. So just because of some green, i do not go crazy and open the champagne bottle. This will i just made when a new all time high will come. And it looks like these needs a lot of time....
Activity: 266
June 06, 2018, 01:18:14 AM
the imbalance in the market of cryptographic currencies has reduced investors' confidence in the stock market. the last few days of the day graphics and the color of the market have turned green. the stability of the market should be protected.
Activity: 377
June 06, 2018, 01:14:59 AM

It not an easy call

I say green
I also say that the crypto market will stay green until the end of this year. Yes, I am so sure because I see some coins show more development and the price has started to rise slowly. I'm going to buy a few more coins now because I see the more the price of all the coins will go up and the price is now exactly right to buy.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
June 06, 2018, 12:59:04 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

I always trust the crypto market no matter its color. Green is of course more friendly to our eyes. Red days are sad days. There is always a corresponding smile if we see green in the market but let us not be discouraged when we see red also. We should learn to acknowledged the fact that we are involved in a very volatile market. After all, the market is not asking too much from us. All we need is to patiently hodl.
Activity: 105
June 06, 2018, 12:57:22 AM
Everyone wants green to continue, and while we don't have anything to prove it can, I'm still optimistic about the development of encryption.
Activity: 210
June 06, 2018, 12:55:09 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

I think the green or red market doesn't matter a lot. One day most of the coins will be green and next they'll be red, the important thing is when bitcoin recover and become stable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
June 06, 2018, 12:53:01 AM
Now the market is dominated by restraint and no one knows what to expect in the future. Of course, more and more new people learn about cryptocurrency and buy it, but we probably will not see such growth rate as last year.
Pages:
Jump to: