Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 36. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 03:26:07 AM
Yes, the current market is still in a depressed state. It will continue for a long time. Now it is difficult to make some profit in the transaction because all things in the past two days are green. It may be that everything will turn red again tomorrow. . So I have my token for a long time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 02:41:49 AM
in my opinion, of course the market will still be red again. This Green and will not last long. And sure enough my estimate, because recently a while green. Market back red. Such a condition would still seem to always happen. First, downs could still to be controlled, but now it seems increasingly difficult to predict.
Activity: 99
June 04, 2018, 02:40:56 AM
To be honest, I am not too confident that the encryption market will be able to recover this year. Although the current encryption market is green, it will soon fall. It is very unstable and the market is volatile.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
June 04, 2018, 02:38:56 AM
I don't really believe in the encryption market this year, because this year's encryption market is very unstable and the prices are very volatile.
The main problem is that there are no new investors. People who bought bitcoin on 15-16k in autumn 2017 are waiting when the coin's value will rise. Therefore, the stock market has a small volume of trading and the market tends to fall.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 01:52:26 AM
I don't really believe in the encryption market this year, because this year's encryption market is very unstable and the prices are very volatile. Although the market is green now, I don't think it will last.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
June 04, 2018, 01:46:59 AM
Today it's good day for cryptocurrency. I was checking my portfolio and all is green. I think that market recovering right now, but for how long that no one know. This days it's really hard to get some profit in trading , because last 2 days everything green and probably tomorrow everything will be red again. So I'm holding bitcoin for long term.
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 01:30:30 AM
It is hard to say that the market is really recovering when its green because sometimes it will only last for a day then back to red days again with a longer duration.
It is very important to know the technical analysis to avoid loses.
Activity: 434
June 04, 2018, 01:27:15 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
We all can not predict whether the crypto market will continue to be green or red again. Because cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict. But I always hope that the state of the crypto market can continue to be green so that the price of all coins will rise very high.
Activity: 130
June 04, 2018, 01:14:07 AM
In my opinion the market is very volatile it is not easy to predict that the market will last green but i do believe that the market will last green by the end of the year but their will dump but most of it is dump so don't worry about it believe
Activity: 210
June 04, 2018, 01:11:49 AM
The Cryptocurrency entry will turn red one day.
Cryptocurrency world is an uncertain thing then there will be possibly Cryptocurrency price will experience up and down.
All possibilities with many factors affecting the price.
I hope Cryptocurrency can survive to be stable because many people expect it.
Activity: 336
June 04, 2018, 12:43:39 AM
Now the situation on the market is not clear, for the last month the market has grown, but last week there were drawdowns, but I think that in the end it should be green Smiley
Activity: 64
June 04, 2018, 12:32:05 AM
My expectations the market should be green. if red is always worried about the assets we already have, but we do not know with digital problems hard to guess. Grin Cheesy
Activity: 151
June 04, 2018, 12:29:10 AM
Yes, the slight warming of the market is likely to fall again. This situation has been going on for a long time. I don't know when it will really pick up. I will hold my tokens and wait. I I believe that as long as there is enough patience I will get a good return.
Activity: 280
June 04, 2018, 12:28:24 AM
I believe that the green season is starting now. They have provided enough self-support, gathering whales to collect. I now think that 20 25k will be visible soon.
Activity: 87
June 04, 2018, 12:28:24 AM
This year's encryption market, I do not believe it. The encryption market has fallen many times in the short months of this year. And prices continue to fall. So I think the encryption market won't pick up this year.
Activity: 79
June 04, 2018, 12:25:27 AM
We can already see some positive developments in the price stream. But it may not be all green now. It's hard to predict the market. I hope it's all green at this point.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
June 03, 2018, 09:08:42 PM
I trust to market or to the cyrptocurrency even the price decreasing because it is normal when the market is red because I believe after the market become red they will be ready the price increase again or become very high the price than the curreny highest price. It's your choice if you want to trust to altcoin or to the market because it's your money because we know that crypto is dangerous investment.
Activity: 98
June 03, 2018, 09:02:40 PM
I think the green in the market now is just temporary but I think it would take several months for the value of it to return as high as it would last year.  So, the best move to do I think is just hold it. Mist importantly is to invest in promising project. Take a look at NWP solution www.nwpsolution.com
Activity: 140
June 03, 2018, 08:48:21 PM
I believe that the green market will be maintained in the second half of the year because the red market has occupied the first half of the year.
Activity: 54
June 03, 2018, 08:43:45 PM
if we can see on market yah. market going to green now. because now the price is going up a little bit. i trust on bitcoin so i just hold a coin i have. maybe this month can be a good month for crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: