Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 35. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 12:48:38 AM
This year's encryption market I do not believe it, because this year's encryption market has been declining, the price drop is very serious, although occasionally there will be a green market, but will continue to decline in a few days.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 12:45:46 AM
I believe that the market is strengthening and growing with corrections, and that we can see on the market now  Wink
Activity: 144
June 06, 2018, 12:43:42 AM
The markets are going to volatile and I believe they on sideways so do not worry about dropped to much because its sideways and we need to wait for the bullish trend.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 12:40:14 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

A green market doesn't always means that the bull run started. It could be the bull trap.
Some peoples may trying to pump the price a bit so they can dump their coins later.
Currently the market seems to be green, but still not have a bull run sign. Just wait patiently.
Activity: 204
June 05, 2018, 10:38:15 PM
For when the market price has already started this Green it means the price of the coins is experiencing growth. I think you need to be patient were many people predict that at the end of the year 2018 coins will have a very high growth. If you want to buy should wait for the market to back down and buy coins for the long term.
Activity: 182
June 05, 2018, 10:30:40 PM
Yes presently cryptocurrency market is in Green but not trustable. This year market was down for May time and growth also very slow. It’s total risk at present.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 10:15:52 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
Use technical analysis and you would know the answer,bitcoin's chart is too manipualated right now and i can confirm that the market is still in bearish trend,these people wont stop sucking up your portfolio so you need to stay away from your computer so that you wont get panicked whenever bitcoin's value is dumping! keep holding and your portfolio will be just fine.
for now, the market is indeed green and has the potential to continue to rise and become a market that continues to rise and become precious in the future. so it would be very advantageous for us to have a coin held in this market state. so I will continue to support future development of the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
June 05, 2018, 10:03:16 PM
 I hope start from this June the market will growing and  bullish run like last years, many predict the price of BTC can be going up to more than $30K in next a few month. Crypto market is hard to predict and better doing day trading and also swing trading at the sametimes. I still bullish for crypto in the long term because this market still small and will be bigger in next years.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
June 05, 2018, 09:38:59 PM
With bitcoin nothing is ever sure, we could be seeing an increase in price now but that does not mean that bitcoin will keep going up.
It might just go back down again and we all know how volatile the price can be so let's just wait and see what happens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
June 05, 2018, 02:31:16 PM
There is no point trying to trust the green field of todays market because bitcoin market is speculative in nature and volatile. The green we are seeing now may just turn red the next hour and turn green again in the next 3 hrs.
Activity: 168
June 05, 2018, 02:28:01 PM
I never trust the green market.  Because now the market is unstable and it will be restored only by the end of the year.
Activity: 69
June 05, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

the market is very not stable now. i think it will temporary green, then red again. i know we all hope this green will stay but we can't hope the market always on the green because of it unpredictable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 01:25:03 PM
I dont trust to market any green, one day everything green and 3 day everything red again, from 1-2 month it is moving like this and dropping continuous.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
June 05, 2018, 01:21:27 PM
The market very often changes its color. This has been going on for several months. Probably summer will be just as not very optimistic. While there are no good signs for the growth of the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
June 05, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

It not an easy call

I say green
It's hard to trust the market nowadays since the values of crypto are getting more volatile as day passes by. It doesn't stay on green for a long time anymore so don't be deceived by what you see. Before believing and claiming, you should first observe the market carefully and if you see that the green market is being stable, that's the time you should be glad and excited about investing here in crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 05, 2018, 01:19:11 PM
Unfortunately, the market is not yet green. No one knows when it will go up, now there is no positive news for growth. Most likely the market will go even deeper into the bottom, so I advise you to go to the Fiat.
Activity: 183
June 05, 2018, 01:10:28 PM
Yes, now the market is green and the price of coins is growing.  I hope that this will be a stable growth.
Activity: 31
June 05, 2018, 12:35:13 PM
We cannot trust cryptocurrency market at any moment. These market can come in green in one day and Red is also in a day. It’s totally unpredictable market.
Activity: 79
June 04, 2018, 12:08:32 PM
I thought the market began to recover, but today the market is again red.  I do not trust the green market.
Activity: 79
June 04, 2018, 03:37:04 AM
Now the market is very unstable, so I do not trust the green color.  I think stable growth will only be in a month.
Pages:
Jump to: