Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 39. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 01:17:11 PM
Yes, now a good growth has begun.  I hope this will be a steady growth in the near future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 09:18:49 AM
I think the market will continue to be red as it is right now for a week or so, which means it is another great opportunity to buy some coins for a cheap price. That is, of course, if you truly believe in the crypto currency, if not I`d suggest to stay away.
Activity: 9
June 02, 2018, 07:01:45 AM
I do believe that the green state of the cryptocurrency in the market will be covered with depressions, meaning, it is not going only towards up. It will go up but not that directly, it will go down I think every 1 week or I should say 2. But yes, I think this year will be green on cryptos.
Activity: 32
June 02, 2018, 01:34:29 AM
It will keep changing from green to red, to red and back to the green from time to time that's not easy to predict. Anyhow determining between green and red.., it's one thing that really we sometimes do not realize it and hard to make sure.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
June 01, 2018, 03:16:04 PM
The branch was created on April 2. Since then, the market has become green and again red and again green. All these color changes do not mean anything until your crypto finger has started to increase in "+
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 03:13:27 PM
either green or red of course should always be followed and observed. Although green could certainly be back red and vice versa. Therefore don't be tempted although being green and don't get too freaked out when red. in some time in the future the market will grow and will become green.
Activity: 155
June 01, 2018, 03:03:50 PM
No, I do not trust the green market because the market is very unstable now.  And now he's red again.
Activity: 294
June 01, 2018, 11:38:28 AM
Yes, The red zone will with time disappear but we have to be patience, We aren't in the green zone yet. So just hold and wait for good return sooner or later market will go a green waiting for some good news about the crypto currency, I believe that the process has started.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 01, 2018, 11:20:12 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

When the market is green, it will be red, and when the market is red, it will be green. I think fundamentally, still very strong.
It's only natural that investors are more cautious and panic seems to be happening faster.
But for the long term, I think the fluctuations in the last few months indicate that crypto is still on the right track.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 10:51:09 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

Although there is now a further decline, at least not lower than its lowest point. Correction will always be an unpleasant thing, but the ideal market will experience it. But in general the situation is still okay, especially for those waiting for a rise by the end of the year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 10:40:02 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

Probably for traders, the situation is still in the gray area. But for long-term investments, it looks like the fluctuations have been more friendly from the beginning of this year. The market will not always be green, but for the long term, I still believe this is just a normal cycle.
Activity: 70
June 01, 2018, 05:38:30 AM
The cryptomarket has long been ready for growth. Many large whales have come with their huge investments. Large investors openly stated that they are ready to invest a part of which they get from the usual stock markets into the cryptocurrency. I think that this is the beginning of a big growth.
Activity: 336
June 01, 2018, 05:36:38 AM
the currency volume of the crypto currency market has decreased and prices have fallen. these days the money entry graphs turned the green color, but I still do not trust. because this positive situation is temporary.
Activity: 224
June 01, 2018, 05:32:31 AM
Personally, I think the green state of the market will continue, and all investors want to see the market green.

But the crypto market is unpredictable, and that is its characteristic.
Activity: 294
June 01, 2018, 05:29:05 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

The market will always be green and red, I'm not too worried about it. As long as the situation is still conducive for the long term, I think everything will be fine.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 31, 2018, 06:49:49 PM
It is hard to say that the market is really recovering when its green because sometimes it will only last for a day then back to red days again with a longer duration. It is very important to know the technical analysis to avoid loses.
Activity: 490
May 31, 2018, 06:35:28 PM
The market will always jump so. And blush and green do not pay much attention to this! just wait for long green days
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
May 31, 2018, 06:12:49 PM
Market is not green nowadays unfortunatly, prices are stucked on the same place for a month already. I can't believe it happening to crypto but if it's true it means people don't like crypto anymore.

I don't agree with you. People still like the crypto but the market is not moving, because of the mixture of news the last couple of weeks.

Absolutely right a lot of people continue patronizing cryptocurrency even the market falling down, if you notice from the start of the year the market are continue dumping and a single green is not indication it will grow again so I see this as a bulltrap.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 06:08:30 PM
The growth of the market can not be attributed to the positive news from South Korea, whose government said it intends to lift the ban on holding ICO, after the regulatory framework has been developed. The price of Bitcoin reacted positively to them and dragged an overwhelming majority of altcoins along with them, some of them were able to significantly overtake BTC in speeding up the price. How long will the growth be difficult to say, perhaps cryptomarket is experiencing another correction of the recession.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
May 31, 2018, 06:04:36 PM
Market is not green nowadays unfortunatly, prices are stucked on the same place for a month already. I can't believe it happening to crypto but if it's true it means people don't like crypto anymore.

I don't agree with you. People still like the crypto but the market is not moving, because of the mixture of news the last couple of weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: