Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 40. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 06:00:41 PM
Market is not green nowadays unfortunatly, prices are stucked on the same place for a month already. I can't believe it happening to crypto but if it's true it means people don't like crypto anymore.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 04:47:05 PM
Video sharing is the process of uploading, publishing, and sharing video clips online.
There are many video sharing websites/platforms out there such as YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and Verasity. continue
Activity: 118
May 31, 2018, 03:40:19 PM
I think until the end of the week the market will be green, and then again a slight fall for a few days.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 03:33:52 PM
In my opinion the market still on consolidation in a few month, and need longer times to going up because i see the volume and market capitalization dropped to much, and to make profit in this current situation of market, day trading can be promising some profit. Wait patient is best thing to do now to recover lose for who was bought crypto for longterm investment.
Activity: 196
May 31, 2018, 03:27:03 PM
It will not stay on green because the market is being manipulated right now it might go to red sooner or later. And remember that market is not always in green but it can always turn red
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 31, 2018, 03:23:57 PM
yes, because I believe the market will be green again and will give me a big profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
May 31, 2018, 03:22:35 PM
The market is constantly on the move, therefore it is impossible to say whether it is green or red. Take a moment to sell the coins, if certainly sure, and sell, because in the next instant the market can quickly rush down. And in general to define red it or green is a theory of a relativity. Looking at what point we are all considering this.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
May 31, 2018, 03:05:41 PM
market up and downs common its happen every market, not only crypto market so market in red or green its temporary only not continue this green are red in crypto market
Activity: 224
May 31, 2018, 02:59:46 PM
In my opinion, the fact that the market now started to grow a bit is not an indicator, there will be another correction, and only then will we see the good growth of all the coins, so expect a fall
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
May 31, 2018, 02:59:36 PM
Maybe it's stupid, why not-Vivat red market? great opportunity to go for any coin! take the low and become rich! The market is not always green!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
May 31, 2018, 02:59:19 PM
One thing that happens in crypto is ups and downs. So of its green sure it's going to be red soon. People take a lot of profit once market is grew. So expect it to go down soon
Activity: 331
StartFi
May 31, 2018, 02:56:17 PM
Nope, don't trust anything in this market because it could be green atm but after 5-10 hours, everything will turn into hell and you really don't want to know about it ...
Just enjoy this moment and sell all the coins if you can't take this risks.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
May 31, 2018, 02:54:00 PM
Every day I see a lot of new positive news, but they practically do not affect the market. As it seems to me, this creates a certain tension, I think that this will end in rapid growth. I hope that after this growth, another correction will not begin, as sometimes happens when the asset becomes too expensive.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
May 31, 2018, 02:53:18 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
No, I don't. Market has been very confusing these past few months and I'm not falling on it's tricks to avoid loosing more money. It would be best if I am going to make sure first that market will stay green and will keep on rising before I risk again. I am already starting to worry since days with market or green are very rare and thosed days with red's are getting more often.
Activity: 56
May 31, 2018, 02:51:21 PM
Now the market is greener than usual and I already expect tomorrow's fall or next week. For some reason I again do not trust the market and I'm afraid to invest something...
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
May 31, 2018, 02:50:17 PM
Recently, there have been such trends that the market changes color several times a day. Of course, I'm very sad about this. But gradually I start to get used to it and I have to change my bidding strategy.
Activity: 187
May 31, 2018, 02:02:01 PM
every movement has a call, i think we need to be a lightning mind to know how to determine when to buy or sell.. if we all know that i think all lines green or a red its a normal as usual doing some bet to get the big catch.
Activity: 168
May 31, 2018, 01:40:30 PM
You shouldnt be so sure about these green candles because as far as i can tell we are still in bearish trend,bitcoin's movement doesnt seems to be bullish because it cant break the current resistance and it might result into another market crashes,you should be more careful when the times like this because it could be the reason why you would lose a lot of money from these bulltraps.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
May 31, 2018, 01:37:55 PM
I believe in a green market, it is evident today that the market has started to develop its value after the last few weeks survive in a red color. I hope the market will maintain this green color for a long time so that all the coins in the market continue to develop until the coin reaches its highest price.
Activity: 154
May 31, 2018, 12:49:37 PM
Now the market is very unstable, so I do not trust the green color.  I think stable growth will only be in a month.
Pages:
Jump to: