Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 45. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 09:55:05 PM
Now that we are seeing green colors, we do not show that we are in a real upturn. Prices have fallen too much and we have seen a little correction.So we should have been waiting for this for a long time and now I am full of optimism .
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
May 25, 2018, 05:06:06 PM
I believe that this autumn I will be able to sell my coins at a profit, I have been waiting for this moment for a long time, I think that in a couple of months I will have the opportunity to make a profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 01:08:27 PM
It is very nice to see the green colour of the cryptomarket again,I think we are at the absolute bottom now and the way from here is only up,to new peaks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 01:05:15 PM
I think something similar to this was asked sometimes ago, if i am not mistaking. As a matter of fact, the green market is more real than we can think. It is now clear that we are gradually approaching another peak in the cryptocurrency market. The bull run is about to emerge. Lets wait to see what will happen in the next few weeks. I am optimistic that many holders will be in great profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
May 25, 2018, 01:03:03 PM
The market is not that green. It is more correct to say that it is very unpredictable. Although individuals associate the drop in the price of bitcoin with the withdrawal of funds into the whale fiat
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
May 25, 2018, 11:13:20 AM
The market is constantly changing, it can one day be green, and ten days red, a lot of manipulation in the market, nothing is constant. Growth is gradually going from less to more in comparison with 2013.
Activity: 168
May 25, 2018, 10:20:59 AM
Yes, today the market is green and the price of coins is growing, but I do not believe that this will continue.  It seems to me that tomorrow the market will be red.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
May 24, 2018, 09:46:12 PM
Unfortunately the market cap decreased a lot during the past days.
Cryptocurrency is always fluctuating. We should learn to calm down in whatever situations.
Activity: 518
May 24, 2018, 03:29:54 PM
Indeed the market is green but no one knows how long it ll last. Frankly, i don't think those days when the market was bulish will return anytime soon
I think the market will grow but in slow motion. In time like this, i am trying to gather max tokens

As for me, I do trust another thing - finally, all altcoins together with Bitcoin will go to the Moon. Certainly, I am talking about really good alts, not fake coins that also exist on the market, unfortunately.
May 24, 2018, 02:41:24 PM
I am happy to see green market again after such a long and deep correction,I hope this is the last bottom of this year and we will see new ATH of all coin again.
Activity: 98
May 24, 2018, 02:37:43 PM
I do not trust this green market, it could be a bull trap, for the market to recover it would need more new investors outside crypto, the last run at the end of 2017 a lot of people outside crypto invested which increased the price of all the coins. For the market to turn around it will need something similar as what happened in the last bull run, it will need a flow of money from new investors and for that the price of btc has to be above 10k, otherwise people outside will not care about crypto.
Activity: 579
May 24, 2018, 02:33:03 PM
In recent days, no green market is observed, almost all the coins are in the terrible sector and analysts predict a further decline.
Activity: 179
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 02:29:15 PM
well it is not easy to predict that the market will last green but i do believe that the market will last green by the end of the year but their will dump but most of it is dump so don't worry about it believe
Activity: 84
May 24, 2018, 02:28:05 PM
I believe and I just saw the market and the market is getting green but there are still some red coins in the market, I think the market will soon rise and recover
Activity: 476
May 24, 2018, 02:25:36 PM
Today it is unfortunately very red, and until it turns around does not think. We need a push, everyone expected that after the consensus there will be a serious growth, but no! So far, it's quite the opposite.
Activity: 150
May 24, 2018, 01:43:12 PM
I do not trust the green market.  Because the market is now unstable and most likely tomorrow the market will again be red.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 10:27:05 AM
I am usually not painc when price drops and feeling okay when market is green. Everything that changing for me is money at the end of my work so i don't care.
Merit: 107
May 24, 2018, 09:47:53 AM
The market has for quite some time been sitting tight for a positive flag. Beginning from a weeks ago, exchanging volumes on trades are diminishing. For me, it's a recuperation flag. Individuals would prefer not to offer bitcoins at low costs. Presently you have to hold up until the point when the trust is reestablished and the quantity of individuals willing to purchase bitcoins will increment once more. My supposition that market will green just for a brief period, possibly day and not more.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
May 24, 2018, 09:45:49 AM
Most have now seen the reality. That we have green market does not mean that red will not set in. Another thing is that, even if the market seems to be red, we will still have green in the part of some market - some coins will still be on green.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 08:57:16 AM
And now it just falls again. Very unstable and unpredictable. But I am still sure that once we get pass this test, then the future is belongs to cryptocurrency. So there is no need to be rushed and do panic selling. Otherwise, it is very good time to invest more and more, and start selecting the prospectful altcoins and ICO for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: