Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 44. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
May 26, 2018, 04:18:45 PM
Why i should not believe to market?  Grin It's pure numbers and if you see that prices are high you just need to sell your tokens ,it's very easy to understand even for newbie.
Activity: 623
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
May 26, 2018, 03:21:43 PM
Of course. Although it's not easy to say ,but I think market will green as soon as. In my opinion crypto market will green in a month.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
May 26, 2018, 03:03:42 PM
The cryptomarket has long been ready for growth. Many large whales have come with their huge investments. Large investors openly stated that they are ready to invest a part of which they get from the usual stock markets into the cryptocurrency. I think that this is the beginning of a big growth.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 02:48:48 PM
This is a clear indication that crypto market will soon recover gradually after some bad signal that shook the media a few days ago. However, let's hope some positive news will continue to trend about most crypto especially bitcoin which is currently under $ 7k. However this is the best time to add some big coins to the crypto purse and wait for good results. However, investing and trading involve a lot of risk so everything boils down to your own decision to believe or not to believe.
Activity: 333
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 02:48:38 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
I think that until that market will go down and predominantly will red, but in soon the situation will change and hope all will be green.
Activity: 616
May 26, 2018, 02:42:57 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
I think the market will never be silent there will always be price movements so whenever the market can turn red the trend up usually does not last long because when the green market there will be many people who sell the coin and that's what makes the market red
Activity: 39
May 26, 2018, 02:36:23 PM
And now it just falls again. Very unstable and unpredictable. But I am still sure that once we get pass this test, then the future is belongs to cryptocurrency. So there is no need to be rushed and do panic selling. Otherwise, it is very good time to invest more and more, and start selecting the prospectful altcoins and ICO for investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 02:35:33 PM
Actually it is not quite reliable because you are purchasing other things which is serve as alternative. There are some products that are unsafe and fake which can leads to you a lost of investment.
Activity: 196
May 26, 2018, 01:29:21 PM
I do not trust the green market.  I think it will soon be red again.  And only in a month the stable growth will begin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 11:18:52 AM
It will fluctuate (alternate between red and green). That is what cryptocurrency market does and that is what makes trading awesome. It helps aggressive traders to earn more profits daily. And note that we can not stay in green forever, we sometimes need to correct or else it'll be dangerous for us
Activity: 107
May 26, 2018, 10:57:59 AM
I believe the green state of the market is going to last. Though I don't have any proof of that but I got faith it will Last

OK, It is hard to say - very unpredictable
I believe it is true that this green coin is happening right now. but for the red market may happen at any time, therefore I suggest that keeping time to support the coin so change the increase that occurs in the market to increase more rapidly. because the red market can happen anytime.
Activity: 95
May 26, 2018, 10:52:55 AM
To market izalco last trust. Constant UPS and downs. Which are not tracked. And unpredictable. It's awful. A feeling that someone spends billions just to stop people believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
May 26, 2018, 09:54:12 AM
I think until September-October the green market we will not see. You need to be patient for a few more months. And then everyone will be happy
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 26, 2018, 09:54:01 AM
The market is not stable right now , its so hard to make a decision. I prefer to hold all my coins wait for a good moment. I think in the end of year market will stable and colored green.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
May 26, 2018, 09:50:56 AM
GREEN never lasts as the RED, market goes up and down all the time, just look at the past.

As for what the future holds it is very interesting . I belive that we are bound to go up IF we dont see something very BAD happening eith Tether.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 26, 2018, 09:48:48 AM
I think now the market will be unstable.  I think the stable growth will be somewhere in September.
As of now, market is not stable, it gets green and red after a short period of time; but I still trust it, I believe that it will be stable sooner or later, we just need to believe and hope that one day it will be more reliable when it comes to price of the coins.
Activity: 168
May 26, 2018, 09:46:47 AM
No, I do not trust the green market, because the market is very unstable.  And it seems to me that nothing will change in the near future.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 06:11:44 AM
Never trust the market, and never bet against it.
A green period is always followed by a red one, I'd sell during the greens and buy during the reds.
Activity: 103
May 26, 2018, 06:09:23 AM
I think now the market will be unstable.  I think the stable growth will be somewhere in September.
Activity: 182
May 25, 2018, 10:38:02 PM
Crypto currency market is more volatile. So we cannot expect steady green coloure for long term. it may become red and green time to time. that is the normal behavior of the market. but we should know the correct place to buy and sell our coins by doing technical analysis
Pages:
Jump to: