Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 46. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 08:48:15 AM
If the market is green in the coming days, then it seems to me for a while.  The market is very unstable now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 01:46:15 PM
yes I believe it, because it is not possible for one year the market is always red.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 01:38:57 PM
Market fluctuations are a normal thing in life. With the world of digital money it is more and more powerful. People see it as a underworld in the financial sector so its predictions are difficult to exactly. Now the market is blue but soon red color appears. This makes this market more interesting.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
May 23, 2018, 11:00:44 AM
Too hasty conclusions can spoil our nerves and make us act wrong and make mistakes. I believe only in the constant cyclicality of the market and the transition from the green zone to the red. I want to hope and I am sure of this - we will see the market recovery in the coming weeks and this will be a new round in the industry and market development, but I want to emphasize that the green market is impossible and we just need to accept the fact that the mood relative to the market Change constantly and it does not depend on us
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 10:57:31 AM
Maybe you have not been to the market for a while, but now it's all in the blood, because bitcoin started to fall and all the other altcoins started to fall again, I think that now many people will start fixing their deposits, probably you need to do it too.
Activity: 112
May 23, 2018, 10:54:22 AM
Already about a week the market is red.  And in the near future I think it will be unstable.  I think stable growth will be by the end of the year.
Activity: 229
May 22, 2018, 08:40:03 AM
I certainly don't trust. Everything can change at any second because of bitcoin.
Yes I totally agree, to be honest, I think that now there will be another fall and it will not start to recover until autumn.
Activity: 171
May 22, 2018, 08:12:11 AM
The market is now unstable.  And it will be restored by September.  Then I will trust the green market.
Activity: 154
May 22, 2018, 05:34:54 AM
No, I do not trust the green market, because now it is already red.  And I think this situation will be several days.
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 21, 2018, 05:40:54 PM
No, there is no clear trend at the moment. We go up and down constantly and sometimes even the most steady alts are taking a hit. Watch out in these markets.
Activity: 157
May 21, 2018, 05:40:09 PM
the color that is in the market cryptocurrency in my opinion is just a symbol,
if the color in the green market signifies the price in the market rises and if the color is red, the price in the market drops
but in my opinion the color in the market is not always green and not always red
because I think the price in the market there must be price up and down
Activity: 294
May 21, 2018, 04:46:32 PM
I certainly don't trust. Everything can change at any second because of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
May 21, 2018, 04:42:35 PM
Now this market is green, but it remains extremely unpredictable. Hardly anyone can accurately predict whether it will be green or red. Even now I can not understand why it is green.
of course, no one can ever predict the market. but at least we can see the momentum when the market is really green
copper member
Activity: 546
May 21, 2018, 04:06:33 PM
The market is presently green so we should all be happy of the present situation and hope for a longer green days. Though there has been an epileptic situation for a while now but let's hope that this time it will be a stable green and we will have it for a longer period.
Activity: 224
May 21, 2018, 04:00:04 PM
Greetings to all! What can I say... slowly but surely moving on the script! Yesterday went quite acceptable volume of, and today on the morning was pierced 8600, that can be put an in a piggy Bank good signs. Confidence is given by the fact that the bulls found the strength to gain a foothold above the EMA 50 (4H). The main indicators on my favorite 4-hour period are also for the growth, the bullish divergence is still working out, and the 1D picture is not bad, the correction does not seem to have turned into a reversal, and the market is moving up. The volumes are still not enough-it is a fact, and above a fairly strong resistance at 8800 and 9100, which without volumes do not pass - also a fact. But we know how the market and, in particular, bitcoin can unexpectedly jump by 1000, or even 2000, showing record volumes, so we will not dwell on them. Keep the position relevant, you can even strengthen a little, because the picture is now clearly bullish, after yesterday's mini pump price is kept, not rolled back, and consolidated. I have bad English, Excuse me Sad
Activity: 46
May 21, 2018, 03:51:48 PM
I think the current market is still unstable. I can't predict what will happen to it in the future. It may be because a news is falling or rising. This is something that may happen.
Activity: 364
May 21, 2018, 03:49:36 PM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

The market is always based on supply and demand of the market so there is no doubt that there will be always a chance for market to decrease its value and become red but the good thing about that is, it was still profitable because of the volatility.
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 03:47:32 PM
The market goes green and then red..and again green..red..the cycle goes on..but notably sometimes it could be bog bull season and sometimes big bear as we have seen in the crpyto. So, we have to be used to market volatiity.
Activity: 392
May 21, 2018, 03:40:29 PM
this green color won't last long. the correction will continue in the near future. I think after summer it will be possible growth of bitcoin
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
May 21, 2018, 03:33:06 PM
The green color of the graphics can be deceptive, do not completely trust it. However, I very much hope that only the price growth will continue.
Pages:
Jump to: