Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 43. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 5
May 29, 2018, 02:47:52 PM
I always believed, even when the red market I always believe. I have experienced many things in the crypto world, from start buying when the price is quite high and in the end down. but the price can go back and up. so in essence must be patient, and sellau hold when the price drops and never do panic sell.
it's correct. If we panic and sell our coin, we are the ones who lose money. In this market, those who are patient are the ones who succeed and make a lot of profit
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 02:46:16 PM
The green market of course, but after the market becomes red first. since the beginning of 2018 the price in the market is still going down until the middle of this year. we all hope the market is back green again. hopefully at the end of this year prices in the market rise again.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
May 29, 2018, 02:44:10 PM
Temporary green, then red again.
I hope for all green though.
We can only see a blue color for a long time later this year. I agree with you that it is only temporary green but with the temporary green it also helps us make a lot of profits.

I think that the current situation on the market is very difficult, because in all respects it seems that the market is manipulated artificially. in any case, if we do not raise the demand for Bitcoin, then we will not see the stabilization of the market in the near future.
Activity: 169
May 29, 2018, 02:33:30 PM
Temporary green, then red again.
I hope for all green though.
We can only see a blue color for a long time later this year. I agree with you that it is only temporary green but with the temporary green it also helps us make a lot of profits.
Activity: 133
May 29, 2018, 02:31:14 PM
No, I do not trust green today.  It's temporary.  And I think already tomorrow there will be a red color again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
May 29, 2018, 02:07:00 PM
Now such a situation on the market is very difficult to talk about and predict what will happen next, to fall or grow the market. Now he went a little up, hope that now will only grow
Activity: 210
May 29, 2018, 01:42:21 PM
I with big to fears check since morning of the price and the cost of the portfolio, everything so unsteadily seems to me in this world that everything can exchange one minute. Therefore so far the market green I am happy, but I keep red color in mind and I am adjusted on him.
Activity: 163
May 29, 2018, 01:35:27 PM
Yes, now the market is green and the price is slowly growing, but it seems to me that tomorrow there will be a red color again.
Activity: 25
May 29, 2018, 12:57:57 PM
 this is good news for us to see the market is green and we can indeed earned profit if we sell this time but for me I'm still holding.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
May 28, 2018, 06:30:53 PM
Why i should not believe to market?  Grin It's pure numbers and if you see that prices are high you just need to sell your tokens ,it's very easy to understand even for newbie.

maybe it`s looks very easy
and maybe that is easy to understanding even for newbie, BUT
..but not any of traders not a millioner- only some
nonsense?))
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
May 28, 2018, 05:12:24 PM
Actually in definition of other green market does not defines go or good signal. It refers to the alternatives that you may invest to get high income but I think it bare with too much risk since it is not the original one.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 02:05:46 PM
As predicted by some analysts price increase will be slightly limited in time. Then there will be a rollback back. It's not clear when it will be. So we are all closely watching the tendencies of the market.
Activity: 196
May 27, 2018, 10:56:52 AM
I never trust the market.  The market is very unstable now.  And this year there are very few chances for a stable price increase.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 27, 2018, 09:46:18 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green
Red,green,red,green.this year so far is very bad for crypto.  I read this today. It doesn't look good.

Bitcoin downtrend up to $5,500-$5,700 possible
The crypto currency market was under pressure in 2018 after Bitcoin broke through $20,000. Traders expected the Blockchain week in New York to trigger a new bullish momentum, but the market lost 52 billion dollars.

Bitcoin has again reached the lows of 2018. Willy Woo, a technical analyst with around 62,500 Twitter fans, is not very optimistic about the direction the market will take next. Woo expects the bitcoin market to fall towards $5500.
Activity: 378
May 27, 2018, 06:54:20 AM
My opinion that market will green only for a short period, maybe day and not more. I hope i wrong, but I'm sure I/m not. Market will be red tomorrow you will see, probably not all but the most part of it.

I agree,but of course I can be wrong as well.
I see the market red again soon.
I forecast in the future $1000 with green cycles.
Once $1000 reach,I believe  we will go up to $20000 again with red and green cycles.

Who wouldn’t trust a green market? But the thing is market fluctuates oftentimes. The market value could pump and dump everyday that’s why bitcoin users might have red days and green days so often.
Activity: 112
May 27, 2018, 06:51:30 AM
definitely yes is part on the part of the technical analysis of the machine through electronicly procedures but you better to know how to read a candle stick  on the market.strong or weak market
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
May 27, 2018, 06:44:06 AM
it is a pity that we have not seen a green market for a long time. it seems to me that we will be able to see it not very soon
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 06:37:18 AM
when it's green, it's cool. now it's all red and it's annoying me insanely. growth has not been too long in my opinion

I personally have already ceased to cherish hopes and dream of miraculous growth and instantaneous flight of Bitcoin to 20,000 dollars. But we must hope for the best.
Activity: 297
May 27, 2018, 06:33:47 AM
when it's green, it's cool. now it's all red and it's annoying me insanely. growth has not been too long in my opinion
Activity: 90
May 27, 2018, 06:24:20 AM
I will trust the green color when it is stable growth.  And now the market is unstable and the price of coins is falling.
Pages:
Jump to: