Pages:
Author

Topic: Market is GREEN - Do you trust it - page 3. (Read 9308 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 02:22:56 AM
Yes, I still believe in the cryptographic market, I believe that by the end of this year ETH will surge dramatically, and now is the opportunity for us to buy, in my opinion the value of the coin will also increase thanks to on the participation of many people by the end of this year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 05:58:10 PM
I think that market will be green again in next 6 months, that's for sure. Maybe this will be a temporary growth but it probably will take place.
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 06, 2018, 05:29:33 PM
Where did you see the green market? Everyone is so dreaming about a reversal and they think that they are such professionals, they have bought cryptocurrency and are sitting waiting for a repetition of January, the guys will not be like that. All the train left, you shaved =)
Activity: 644
October 06, 2018, 03:48:13 PM
I hope this time it will be much longer than in previous perioud. This Summer was very rough and many people stop their investments in crypto
Of course, the poor state of the cryptocurrency market frightened off a very new sister and even those people who first began to be interested in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
October 06, 2018, 02:15:20 PM
I hope this time it will be much longer than in previous perioud. This Summer was very rough and many people stop their investments in crypto
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
October 06, 2018, 02:01:18 PM
US SEC has set October 26 Deadline for Reviewing Nine Bitcoin ETF Applications.  Market will start rising ahead of this date if an approval is in the works this time and explode up after actual approval.
Activity: 560
October 06, 2018, 01:56:37 PM
My opinion that market will green only for a short period, maybe day and not more. I hope i wrong, but I'm sure I/m not. Market will be red tomorrow you will see, probably not all but the most part of it.

I agree,but of course I can be wrong as well.
I see the market red again soon.
I forecast in the future $1000 with green cycles.
Once $1000 reach,I believe  we will go up to $20000 again with red and green cycles.

Yes i agree with statement. Potential that brings green market is enormous and it will go higher than it was recorder i think. Q4 will come up with exciting changes and we may see some goverments in Europe that will start to see the great potential crypto world of excitement has to offer.
Activity: 668
DogData
October 06, 2018, 11:57:26 AM
Do you think the market will stay green or turn red?

It not an easy call

I say green

I believe that the market will indeed continue to remain green. because the situation is indeed increasingly interested, and even though the situation is declining, I will still believe that the market will remain green.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 06, 2018, 10:38:36 AM
It's hard to predict if the price decrease or increase. But most we hope is to see market turn to green but not only hope or predict is needed. Market need a buyer again to recover it's from the dumping price. But I believe after few months high chance to recover the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
October 06, 2018, 10:28:42 AM

It not an easy call

I say green

Every trader takes a gap to make a profit, and the coin's votability is the target, this movement is the momentum expected by all parties. I think the green or red market will occur and for the current position I think all coins are in the basic position.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 06:35:08 AM
I believe that this mechanism will increase several times, and growth is guaranteed, due to the interest of traders and investors.
Activity: 406
October 05, 2018, 06:41:09 PM

It not an easy call

I say green

We are in the last quarter of the year and I believed that in this three months, theres gonna be a lot of green days than red. Trust the green today and start buying while bull run isnt happening yet for if will, you cannot profit a lot. Im buying more ethereum, bitcoin and ripple right now because these three were preparing to have a final bull run at end of the year.
Activity: 560
October 05, 2018, 04:11:48 PM
Market is not so green now, I think. It will rising for next few months and will be really green in winter. Be patient.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
October 05, 2018, 03:52:45 PM
The market is a dengerious zone for now, there is no prediction that will be looked serious, cause the move is not holding strong on positive moves, where negative move is always on the go....let's just expect something good, it might not come this year....
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
October 05, 2018, 03:38:47 PM
Sometimes the market turns green, but the market does not turn around. I think we should learn to use the short-term recovery of the cryptocurrency market.
what do you mean? Apparently, many users of cryptocurrency use the chance to sell a coin when the market starts to show a little green color. But this negatively affects the development of the cryptocurrency market and therefore the green color immediately changes to red.
Activity: 392
October 05, 2018, 03:24:28 PM
Sometimes the market turns green, but the market does not turn around. I think we should learn to use the short-term recovery of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
October 05, 2018, 03:12:24 PM
I don't trust it because maybe this is just for a short time and it will go deep again. I will just become happy if the marketcap of the coins reach high again and bitcoin cross $10k. For now, lets hope that it will the start of the pump again.
You're right.  The market can not be trusted, because it is difficult to predict what will happen tomorrow.

Growing cryptocurrencies is very good sign for every crypto user. It makes us all feel positive about future of cryptomarket and give a hope that I will earn good money to the end of this year.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 11:46:09 AM
Temporary green, then red again.
I hope for all green though.

It is very impossible to happen that the market is always greene because of its price volatility every minute we expect that the price will change,so we need to be prepare always and accept all what happened in every changes of prices so that we can make a good plan how to earn.
I think the same way.
Now the market is half green on coin360, probably we are at a starting point of another bull run! I'm not sure, but I also hope so.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
October 05, 2018, 08:23:47 AM
Temporary green, then red again.
I hope for all green though.

It is very impossible to happen that the market is always greene because of its price volatility every minute we expect that the price will change,so we need to be prepare always and accept all what happened in every changes of prices so that we can make a good plan how to earn.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 07:49:31 AM
The market is green today and many newcomers think that this will continue all the time. But I doтt recommend buying coins today, cause it seems to me that the fall will soon begin.
Pages:
Jump to: