Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 40. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 06:30:28 AM
I think that the market will correct soon and start heading upwards.  There could be one more push down to the 5000-6000 range before the big bull run starts,  but it is looming in my opinion.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 06:17:10 AM
Yes and this is normal in the world of cryptocurrency, market down and up, then as a trader we need analysis and knowledge about trading
Activity: 342
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 05:45:36 AM
We all have invested heavily in the crypto world and we are all hoping it to recover. I read some articles and a rise in the cryptocurrency market by the end of this year was predicted everywhere. There is one thing sure shot; the dip in the value of the bitcoin affects the value of the other altcoins as well. So if we are wishing for the market to go green, we should wish for the bitcoin value to rise.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 08:10:07 PM
Yes because i belive the market will recover immediatly and it will be in green situation.in that case it will make a good opportunity to all bounty hunters to sell ther coins..
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
June 07, 2018, 04:51:18 PM
I don't think people should panic.Market recovered in the past and will do again.Also the popularity of crypto grows each day. Market will fluctuate all the time and even if now is everything red the history of it should remember us it will recover at some point in time.
In any case, in order to hope for the restoration of the market, one must initially have a great Trust in the crypto currency. almost all investments in Bitcoin are accompanied by the hope that this coin will increase its price several times.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
June 07, 2018, 08:43:31 AM
You can just look at some time ago and we'll see that there is no reason for panic. Every market needs correction, this is a natural period of development. Even there is good news that the current consensus meeting of 2018.. The popularity of cryptology is growing. Soon the panic will be finally dissolved and we will continue to earn easy.
Activity: 154
June 07, 2018, 08:40:14 AM

I also do not really know, but some say that the year 2019 - 2021 is the year where bitcoin how to down trend.
What do you think?
no one can predict the price trend of bitcoin after two to three years . the encryption market is changing so fast that it may double within a month . who knows what will happen after  three years .
Activity: 70
June 07, 2018, 08:24:25 AM
I think the market is recovering now. I hope every thing will good!
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 06:24:29 AM
As for me, I am absolutely sure that the price of bitcoin will be much higher than today's level and my plans are to accumulate as much bitcoin as possible
I agree on you mate, while the price is still affordable we need to buy more and fill-in our bags. Sooner the market will recover as I have no doubts about that. We just need to be patient to wait and hold our coins for the best price to come.
Activity: 182
Decentralized Digital Billboards
June 07, 2018, 06:12:59 AM
perhaps, but still this time has not come. there are no positive news and trading volumes on the exchange
Activity: 140
June 07, 2018, 05:42:41 AM
i am niw seing market recovery but it also fluctuates down in just 2days the increase will not sustain for a long time. maybe inveators are not yet come in because we are just on the.middle of the year.i think on the last quarter of 2018 they will rush to exchanges and it would result to push the price up.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 07, 2018, 03:49:17 AM
Yes it can, many crypto traders still do believe that market will recover not now but soon, that's why they are busy in buying more altcoins or tokens and they are holding it for now. I am also holding some altcoins, I will sell them once the markets are stable in it's pricing.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
June 07, 2018, 03:47:21 AM
I have no doubt about it. Crypto will only develop in the future, so we shouldn't worry about short-term results too much.
I agree with you, I am sure that the market will recover soon, so there is no worry about it. When bitcoin will start to increase again, the most of altcoins will increase and follow bitcoin. It's just a question of time, people should hold now their crypto and don't sell it with low prices, because I am sure they will regret later.

Yeah because cryptocurrency is decentralized, so the price on the market will be completely community-driven. Currently, i think this is time to buy more assets Smiley Happy buying guys ..
Activity: 149
June 07, 2018, 03:19:59 AM
I believe that the condition of crypto will soon recover and it could take a long time and not quite 5 months. Until now the price is still not stable, prices go up and down very quickly. You have to be patient because this is already usual in the trade and will experience growth slowly crypto.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
June 07, 2018, 03:00:57 AM
There will be recovery of the market,  but no one knows when exactly it is. I guess there has been a market correction. The market tends to drop when there is negative press or news about governmental regulations involving cryptocurrencies. In a situation like this, the whole market lost more than half of its total market capitalization because of a series of negative events, news, rumours, and government decisions. However if those negative news dissappear and the good ones appear, I believe the market is going to recover slowly.
Activity: 199
June 07, 2018, 01:02:40 AM
I think the future of the market will recover, maybe in the next few months, basically predict the future of the market is difficult
Activity: 99
June 07, 2018, 12:16:55 AM
predict the future of the market is very difficult, because the market situation is uncertain
Activity: 168
June 06, 2018, 11:07:38 PM
for now, I think the market starts recovering, because if seen on the coinmarketcap it seems the market is stable, but either will last long or not
Activity: 115
June 06, 2018, 07:13:35 PM
I am sure, because I believe and many others out there who also believe so no need to panic will all get back on track and Market can be recover.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 06:43:58 PM
The market will soon recover in this year, stay patient and keep holding it all the coins you have so as not to become a victim of your panic when the market crash. Crypto will still last for a long time, so keep believing and not easily panic when there is a correction.
Pages:
Jump to: