Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 44. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 04:29:33 AM
the market is in turmoil at the moment and it is very difficult to predict what will happen next 5 minutes. but It seems to me that the restoration of the market is already beginning. You should be assured of the fact that the pressure of the market is relaxed. The free fall seems to have abated at the current moment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 03:11:10 AM
It is difficult to predict when the cryptocurrency market will begin to recover, because too much is still unrepresented. But I am sure that the interest in cryptocurrencies will continue to grow and the price will increase again.
Activity: 126
May 23, 2018, 03:09:36 AM
 the market decreased for a while, do not be afraid and make frivolous assumptions, we see tomorrow, day after tomorrow, 1 week or 1 month again, the price will soon stabilize.
Activity: 168
May 23, 2018, 01:56:28 AM
Now the market is experiencing a drastic decline, and it happens in almost all coins. I think the market will recover again but in the long term
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 01:29:03 AM
I believe that the market is now in the downstream from which it`s going to come out. For the full confidence of the beginning of growth the price of BTC should be fixed above $8200 and then all crypto will go up. Maybe now it`s best time to buy coins. Maybe.
Activity: 377
May 23, 2018, 12:49:11 AM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

Yes, the market is recovering and the price of all coins will go up until it reaches a very high price. I predict that the crypto market will continue to grow for the better and will certainly last forever. I am sure the end of 2018 we will get a lot of surprises from the coins that we now hold.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
May 22, 2018, 02:46:18 PM
Market will recover but not immediately it will take some months to recover. Due to many false news coming about bitcoin would make people to get panic and dump their coins. They are not ready to invest in bitcoin. This makes market down and now it struggles to liftup. When the news change to positive current situation is totally change. From the year started itself bitcoin is struggling to increase. Now the correction has done hope hereafter the price will increase.
Activity: 414
May 22, 2018, 12:34:00 PM
while this is a very sensitive issue for cryptocurrency while the issue is still about the negative crypto, all market share will still decline in price even to the lowest point of the price of the crypto, if the issue of positive crypto must all prices in the market have increased due to the level of public confidence
Activity: 98
May 22, 2018, 10:18:44 AM
The period from the beginning of the year was very difficult for the crypt. I think that such a long dump is not yet predicted. The market has almost settled, but the special growth of the courses is not yet appreciable.

The market for crypto is too slowly and its hard priedict when it fires back as still no signs for the market to grow and maybe it takes for years to recover back.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 22, 2018, 09:17:03 AM
The period from the beginning of the year was very difficult for the crypt. I think that such a long dump is not yet predicted. The market has almost settled, but the special growth of the courses is not yet appreciable.
Activity: 392
May 22, 2018, 08:13:51 AM
The preceding illustrations separate us that whenever it has period with authentic boost it goes behind and then catches interval to rise moreover. It desire rise with quicker period whether status any the human race appropriated a sound foremost to direct it more fill desire compass tone-beginning to it and cost desire rise eventually aft that.
Activity: 462
May 22, 2018, 05:55:58 AM
I think that the crypto market will really recover again because all the coins r depending to this system and I think that because of the people that really demanding to many different coins and due to this it can be help  also market to push it to fully recovery.
Activity: 406
May 22, 2018, 05:40:38 AM
In December and January, the crypto market grew very well, so we can not say that 5 months was only a decline. I think the market is slowly coming to life, at least the altcoins are growing well.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
May 22, 2018, 05:09:01 AM
In my opinion cryptospring has already come. Of course, the market will recover, as it is always restored. It just takes time. In December, there was a very large growth in the market, and after a big growth there always follows a serious correction. Everything is fine.
Activity: 105
May 22, 2018, 03:39:46 AM
I'm confused. I don't know how I should go on. I hope I can find the answer here too. Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
May 22, 2018, 12:07:11 AM
I have been waiting for market to recover since January but I hope it will start recovering soon. I think we are all of tired of waiting! So just HODL and be patience!
I agree with you, HODL is the best strategy now, in my opinion, the rise is inevitable, you just need to wait. Now is the very moment when the market is checking those who have invested and the most restless and impatient will get a loss, the rest will have a chance to make a good profit
Activity: 294
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 21, 2018, 08:41:49 PM
I have been waiting for market to recover since January but I hope it will start recovering soon. I think we are all of tired of waiting! So just HODL and be patience!
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
May 21, 2018, 07:07:40 PM
After 3 months of decline in exchange rates, the market has now recovered back to the exchange rate. In April 2018, the exchange rate of the whole market increased by nearly 40%, of which Bitcoin increased more than $ 3,000, and ETH increased by more than $ 300. The exchange rate of the cryptocurrencies market is expected to bump into Q4 2018.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 21, 2018, 06:49:54 PM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

I think that soon there will be a new wave of hype. If the market continues to be sluggish, then most of the currency will simply die. Without hype, crypto will not survive. At least until the widespread introduction of blockchain technology in our lives.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
May 21, 2018, 06:43:12 PM
The market rises. But gradually goes up, no more sharp rises, following them will be a more dramatic drop. Let everything go calmly on its course. The gradual rise of bitcoin affects alcaino. As soon as the bitcoin is rising sharply, altcoins are falling. So it's not clear whether you won or lost.
Pages:
Jump to: