Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 42. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 12:26:37 PM
by looking at the charts in coinmarketcap now that most coins are experiencing price increases, it seems the market is recovering
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 12:24:42 PM
this dip most probably will be recovered in june month , then in july we can see dip again . in long run we can expect good profit from any good coin if we that in current dip . neo and ether will be safe and profitable pick .
Activity: 266
May 24, 2018, 12:20:41 PM
sure it will, all red in market right now is still on stable state. if the normal growing on Q3 i believe its gonna recover
Activity: 854
May 24, 2018, 11:45:04 AM
People who feel afraid about the market they need to look back about the previous history it will show some answers for your questions. Market will definitely recover and we should not bother about it.
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
May 24, 2018, 11:24:50 AM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

It's difficult to predict the future of the cryptomarket as we all know that this is a risk investment people will easily distract with the false information and create a panic selling that cause the price to go down. Although we are still good, we need enough time to make a good rally and push the price to climb at the top again. Patient should be needed as we don't know yet when is the best price will happen.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 11:00:58 AM
If u look back to the crypto history it's not a panic at all. Every market needs correction to go ahead. Even there is a good news that current Consensus 2018 Meeting is a great thing is crypto history. More publication more chance to reach all the people all over the world. We are going to a new world where is no panic to carry your purse.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
May 24, 2018, 10:03:53 AM
yes of course the market will recover just believe, if you have tokens there in your wallet you should keep hold until tokens will increase, patience is important to earn profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
May 24, 2018, 07:56:32 AM
history is reviving brother, if you look in the past years the markets always in dip in mid of the year and gradually rise and reach to boom by the end of the year. so just relax and wait till it reach
Activity: 602
May 24, 2018, 07:44:35 AM
I also think that perhaps the market will go down,
but should be patient and not to sell their cryptocurrency until the most profitable moment for you.
Now price is low of bitcoin if you loss the market after few month i am sure market will be recovered in this crypto market.
So don't worry and hold the coin and just wait for few month you get a more profit from crypto market.
in any case today any sale of coins is unprofitable and therefore for every trader or investor this is tantamount to failure. Therefore, you definitely need to be patient and wait for the market to recover. Although I have very little hope that this will happen in 2018.
Activity: 154
May 24, 2018, 07:41:31 AM
I also think that perhaps the market will go down,
but should be patient and not to sell their cryptocurrency until the most profitable moment for you.
Now price is low of bitcoin if you loss the market after few month i am sure market will be recovered in this crypto market.
So don't worry and hold the coin and just wait for few month you get a more profit from crypto market.
May 24, 2018, 07:29:26 AM
YES! Roll Eyes
My advice is not to get panic when the market will fall down take it as an opportunity to look for a promising coins to invest ,because it is more cheaper when it is in dip and we should wait again when it will rise or go higher so we can get a big profit in our investment. The volatility of the market is not new to us ,no need to get panic or to worry a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
May 24, 2018, 07:26:30 AM
the market is sure to recover and please us all! now is a great time to shop, as many coins on the bottom. This can be done 20-30 percent in General is very easy
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
May 24, 2018, 07:20:11 AM
Yes it will recover anytime soon. Dont be scared on whats happening to bitcoin right now ,you must believe that bitcoin will recover   immediately.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 06:33:55 AM
i don't know if it will recover.the market has been very bad lately.and there's no sign of getting better.
Activity: 140
May 24, 2018, 06:23:33 AM
the forecast is a thankless job - I am not an expert

Bitcoin: BTC/USD is trading at the level 7621.99. Cryptocurrency quotes are traded below the moving average level with a period of 55, which indicates the presence of a bearish trend in Bitcoin. At the moment, the cryptocurrency quotes are moving near the lower limit of the Bollinger Bands indicator. It is expected to test the level of 7.750, where it is expected to attempt to continue the fall and further development of the downward trend near the level of 7.100.
Activity: 112
Stand up when you fall
May 24, 2018, 06:16:34 AM
Believe it will come back. but not yet.
Activity: 62
May 24, 2018, 05:24:40 AM
its really so hard to buy crypto when in the first place you dont have any buying power hahaha
3rd world country feeeels
May 24, 2018, 05:20:25 AM
There are not serious changes yet, the market is in one place.
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
May 24, 2018, 12:49:39 AM
The market is always recovering and we just have to be patient. I think in a couple of days the price of cryptocurrency will rise again to the previous levels and now it is a very good time to invest.
Activity: 147
May 24, 2018, 12:40:21 AM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

the future of the market?? I'm sure the market will recover, maybe in next few months
and maybe this is an opportunity to buy coins, then sell it when the market has recovered
Pages:
Jump to: