Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 43. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 12:18:32 AM
The market rises. But gradually goes up, no more sharp rises, following them will be a more dramatic drop. Let everything go calmly on its course. The gradual rise of bitcoin affects alcaino. As soon as the bitcoin is rising sharply, altcoins are falling. So it's not clear whether you won or lost.
How can you so optimistic with rise price? I could not say that the market will return to its level in last december but maybe thebprice will go up but not till that level. However if the price goes to that level then its good and i am happy but i will not hope too much now.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 12:06:08 AM
I'm sure everything will be good, we just need patience  Wink
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
May 23, 2018, 10:21:08 PM
I believe market will recover when bitcoin touch 6500USD BTC
Bitcoin won't hit back $6,500 that's what I think won't happen.
We're done with so much of the correction and if this won't end today it will be hard for us to see $10,000.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
May 23, 2018, 05:59:00 PM
yes it will come over, i mean the market will recover despite any challenges now.
Activity: 546
May 23, 2018, 05:45:40 PM
yes certainly the market will recover but it will take sometime to come standard as before. but what i m trying to see is that recovery of the market all depends on each others eg BTC and ether, anytime btc goes down then you will see ether going down too including other altcoins. in this what can you really say about this?
Activity: 196
May 23, 2018, 05:15:46 PM
Of course the market will recover, everything gradually goes up. There is a lot of information that the market will fully recover and will grow in May. But unfortunately, this market is not predictable and the situation will be such that you will have to wait more time for the market to recover
Activity: 197
May 23, 2018, 03:54:40 PM
I have been waiting for market to recover since January but I hope it will start recovering soon. I think we are all of tired of waiting! So just HODL and be patience!
it is the right decision to hold and be patient. because selling a coin at a time when the market is in the middle of it will not give us any profit, it would be better to be patient and hold the coins we have until the market recovered.
Activity: 112
May 23, 2018, 03:26:18 PM
all will recover and experience price increases, you just need to be patient and hold your emotions to not panic sell
Activity: 70
May 23, 2018, 03:10:50 PM
I have been waiting for market to recover since January but I hope it will start recovering soon. I think we are all of tired of waiting! So just HODL and be patience!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
May 23, 2018, 01:26:29 PM
The market today began something incomprehensible, I think that we are waiting for another long dump. Therefore, it is worth considering what is now best to sell ..
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 09:28:04 AM
Market fluctuations is one of the features of crypto so I advise Investors who are still holding on to their coins to hodl still I get some comfort from optimistic experts and the fact that crypto has always bounced back after big market fall periods as we have at the moment, but as always there r no guarantees.
Activity: 59
May 23, 2018, 09:18:33 AM
The market has been down for the past five months, I believe it is going to start rising again. Because the corpse can not be reduced forever. believe in the market ...
Activity: 101
May 23, 2018, 09:10:44 AM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

Note:I'm not a financial adviser and this is not a financial advise.

Firstly the market is just following a typical market cycle where the price reaches its All time highs (ATH) followed by a retracement and consolidation.The market reached its peak in the month of December and its now under correction phase which will come to an end soon.
If you are a long term investor then you shouldn't be worried.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 09:05:36 AM
happy to read that amost everyone belive in the best same as me, it should recover just it's gonna take some time! hope not too long  Roll Eyes
Activity: 62
May 23, 2018, 08:36:42 AM
the problem about the market right now is the hype and laws, moving so slow,
assume that the countries become more open to btc, the rise will surely happen, BUY THE DIP!
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 23, 2018, 08:30:26 AM
News has long had no effect on the course of bitcoin and other tokens. The news background is just positive, but if you look at the cue chart, it looks very weak. I think that in the coming days the drop will be down to the level of 6k, and then the slow rise again to 9k.
Activity: 406
May 23, 2018, 06:17:25 AM
I want to believe it. The market has been dead for 5 months. I hope that soon we will all see the growth and revival of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 328
May 23, 2018, 06:15:28 AM
Personally, I have no doubt that the market will fully recover. I think that now a lot of coins are on the rise, but the market will not fully recover soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 05:23:01 AM
Do not focus on how btc fell in 2014 and recovered in subsequent years slowly and painfully for investors. The market has changed and is constantly changing. Over the past 2 years, the number of investors has increased thousands of times over previous years. Thanks to this, all the processes on the market will occur more intensively.
Activity: 79
Merit: 2
May 23, 2018, 04:38:43 AM
what might be an opportunity to invest when prices are decreasing as it is today? then sell it back when the market has recovered

and will the market be like this in the long term?
Pages:
Jump to: