Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 41. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 06:01:58 PM
I think the current low price of bitcoin if you lose the market after a few months I'm sure the market will recover in this crypto market. So do not worry and hold the coin and just wait for a few months I'm sure the price will go back up. You get more profit from the crypto market. Not only is alcoein bitcoin also decreased cryptocurency is always fluctuated.
Activity: 154
June 06, 2018, 05:49:55 PM
The market has long been in a long dream.... Like going to Wake up and go to sleep again...Can recruited forces before the huge rise
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 05:07:58 PM
The movement of the market in the world of commerce is often uncertain where the market has ups and downs it has become commonplace with the market experience the situation as now. This is the best time to invest in some good ICO.
Activity: 686
May 26, 2018, 04:28:05 PM
The market can recover for a very long time after the growth last year, so I calmly wait and watch in interesting projects.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 04:13:12 PM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

To be honest, I expect that there will be growth in the market pretty soon. Currently there is no hype compared to last year, so the increase will happen at a slower pace, but there will be growth I sincerely believe in it. It's true that the market is down since some months, but overall the market grew a lot compared to last year at this time, so all in all, we are on the right track imho.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 07:29:40 AM
As for me, I am absolutely sure that the price of bitcoin will be much higher than today's level and my plans are to accumulate as much bitcoin as possible
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
May 25, 2018, 07:33:16 PM
I have no doubt about it. Crypto will only develop in the future, so we shouldn't worry about short-term results too much.
I agree with you, I am sure that the market will recover soon, so there is no worry about it. When bitcoin will start to increase again, the most of altcoins will increase and follow bitcoin. It's just a question of time, people should hold now their crypto and don't sell it with low prices, because I am sure they will regret later.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 07:13:43 PM
In the crypto market, everyone has their own expectation. If we talk about whether the capitalization will return again to the region of 850 billion, it is too early to talk about it, although in the 4th quarter it will be seen what prospects the market has in the near future. And so the distance in our business is the main criterion. You just wait.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
May 25, 2018, 07:11:05 PM
Market will recover and it is a promised fact. Only complication is that we don't know how long it takes for the recovery. As the market is completely out of prediction anytime we can experience the change. Possibly I expect the market to grow high reaching the $10000 by the mid days of the falling month or at least by the starting of July.
Activity: 123
May 25, 2018, 07:03:00 PM
I have no doubt about it. Crypto will only develop in the future, so we shouldn't worry about short-term results too much.
Activity: 209
May 25, 2018, 06:21:42 PM
in my opinion it is bad of course that market continuing to decline so long, but I believe that in future, may be in couple of months it will recover
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 02:58:52 AM
The $20,000 was not a fair valuation, by any measure, and was driven largely by the speculative greed by millions of very unsophisticated investors via the Coinbase app.
Activity: 70
May 25, 2018, 02:49:30 AM
its hard to predict future but Im prettysure it will recover but it takes time. The recovery process may takes months or years until the market gets the investors’ trust back. I dont believe that the market will recover in short term and I think every spike we have now as temporary bounce. The chart trend is still bearish, and we need a large trading volumes to break this bearish trend, but for now we dont have them.
Activity: 210
May 24, 2018, 06:07:53 PM
Now price is low of bitcoin if you loss the market after few month i am sure market will be recovered in this crypto market. So don't worry and hold the coin and just wait for few month you get a more profit from crypto market. I am sure after few month market will be recover. Now coin market will be loss project but i am sure it will not to be stay in this market.
Activity: 252
May 24, 2018, 05:54:41 PM
It seems to me that it can be recovered.I think it will take a little time to recover.But if you remember these times then it will be a problem.I still do not see any positive news for the market recovery.I'm waiting for when to recover.Waiting is not going to end.I have decided a little longer till the market is recovering. Until then I will invest in promising coins.
Activity: 107
May 24, 2018, 02:43:46 PM
I think the current market has recovered up and down is also pretty good. so we believe the future of crypto will be better than now, because the development of the market is now better than ever.
Activity: 273
May 24, 2018, 02:20:19 PM
yes of course the market will recover just believe, if you have tokens there in your wallet you should keep hold until tokens will increase, patience is important to earn profit.
I agree with you the most needed patience right now. because if we are not patient we will not benefit when the market is falling. because the market will not forever fall, surely the market will soon recover. so be patient if you do not want to lose.
Activity: 129
May 24, 2018, 02:18:21 PM
the market is in recovering mode but still, in the consolidation of prices we can expect new moves from coming month there will be more chances of touching previous all-time high
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 01:48:57 PM
this is not a big problem so we can stay calm because the current situation will quickly turn out to be very good in the next month. market regressions like this just because a lot of negative comments are trying to drop the price of coins. and I think all that is done just a trick mere
Activity: 182
May 24, 2018, 12:39:44 PM
I still do not see any positive news for the market recovery and to all the technical analysis indicates a further decline. We need to wait a little. Now there are no signals for market recovery.
Pages:
Jump to: