Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 45. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 06:38:38 PM
I really believe so but not for now for sure, I guess we'll finaly see really good movements closer to august-september
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
May 21, 2018, 05:25:26 PM
About a month ago, the market seemed to recovered completely, and it was rumoured that a bull run would soon begin. But in the last few weeks, there have been incredible declines. Obviously the market does not seem safe.The year 2018 has been too inefficient in terms of Crypto and I think it will go like this for a long time. After the summer holiday, the fall may show a big breakthrough again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 05:13:45 PM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

I hold firmly on the history that has happened backward that the market will always recover and will continue to improve, because fluctuations are indeed there are set. one of my friends there who once said that if the master of the market say down then all the price down and if he says up then all prices will gradually rise. then I believe that the market will still recover.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 21, 2018, 05:04:20 PM
5 months of market decline is its cyclical nature. I am sure that by mid-summer we will see a bull market and everything will grow.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 04:30:32 PM
The road to success isn't always a good ride, such can be liked to the crypto space. The market will surly recover, infact the crypto space is just getting started. So relax, get more involved so that you won't be left out. Many projects are solving real life issues, many platforms are embracing blockchain technology owing to its outstanding features.  So yes, the market will surly bounce back more better and stronger...
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
May 21, 2018, 03:41:43 PM
Thank you

This is normal for the crypto-currency market,such declines are very suitable for the purchase coins.
May 21, 2018, 11:03:42 AM
Hopefully can recover before we get Q3 for this year, bull trap have been show up lately and I'm believe if we can reach the higher price of crypto by the end of this year
Activity: 59
May 21, 2018, 10:43:39 AM
I believe the crypto market will soon recover. Looking at the technical analysis chart, I noticed that many of the candlesticks were leveraging to catch the bottom of the coin. I believe the market is sharked to find more good coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
May 21, 2018, 10:41:10 AM

Patience, gentlemen, patience. I'm sure the market will recover, but it's probably not the time yet. As long-term good times have come, the medal reverses with bad long-term times.
Activity: 83
May 21, 2018, 10:36:42 AM
Market will recover not now but maybe in the near future. The market is undergoing a process towards to the increase of price of coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
May 21, 2018, 09:48:33 AM
Thank you

Let's look at the history of the Bitcoin market charts in the past, when the Bitcoin price reaches the highest price, the price will remain the same even back down until it reaches a certain time, and to re-achieve the high price takes quite a long time, But that does not mean the current situation will be the same as last year's year, but I think it will take a long time for Bitcoin's recovery from the current situation, where the Bitcoin price is reaching a low point.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
May 21, 2018, 07:59:55 AM
Cryptocurrency market gave his investors only loss in 2018. There is still 7 months to go and I think in summer times, crypto will recover and start to give profit until the end of the year.
Now we need to bring new investors to the market, because the market needs fresh money. It is possible that the Consensus will give these investors the crypto market, but so far the capitalization of the cryptocurrency does not move. It is likely that for the remaining 7 months, the capitalization will overtake the highs of 2017.
Recovery is the movement that we are waiting since the last dump make our asset getting loss and decrease. As you can see, the market is on its early recovery stage where it starts to get up little by little. Still volatile but it tends to go up time by time.
Activity: 56
May 21, 2018, 05:44:46 AM
I think the market is recovering and will do more. We will have what BTC and other alternative coin prices must be. We r done with the bearish time and this is the time we must have the fruits we've been waiting for a long time. 2018 will be better than last year  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 210
May 21, 2018, 05:44:31 AM
For now I see the market is not yet stable but you can buy at a cheap price for cryptocurrency. I see a big price difference this year. almost half the price and it's time to expand your assets.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
May 21, 2018, 05:39:37 AM
Cryptocurrency market gave his investors only loss in 2018. There is still 7 months to go and I think in summer times, crypto will recover and start to give profit until the end of the year.
Now we need to bring new investors to the market, because the market needs fresh money. It is possible that the Consensus will give these investors the crypto market, but so far the capitalization of the cryptocurrency does not move. It is likely that for the remaining 7 months, the capitalization will overtake the highs of 2017.
Activity: 196
May 20, 2018, 06:54:37 PM
Activity: 64
May 20, 2018, 04:45:04 PM
I am 100% sure, the market will recover. Now the price is low, many new investors have entered. It seems that soon the price will increase future. More than last year price will increase. I think , the future is much better. This is my opinion. I believe the market will rise up again.
Activity: 168
May 19, 2018, 09:03:50 AM
We now see that some altcoins begin to live their lives without the influence of bitcoin. Basically, this applies to coins with low capitalization. For them the market has already turned around
May 19, 2018, 08:41:41 AM
Thank you

It will recover. However, it will take time. I believe in this and that's why I am still holding my CAT tokens by BitClave and waiting for the moon!  Roll Eyes The crypto market is in its infancy still.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 19, 2018, 04:03:19 AM
Of course market will retrieve. Don't worry and don't create any topic like this anymore cause I think you already know that dump and pump is just normal thing in cryptocurrency world so why you still created this topic? Just keep holding and wait to see the whole market painted in green again very soon Grin
Pages:
Jump to: