Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 48. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
May 14, 2018, 08:38:51 AM
As you can see, the market is on its early recovery stage where it starts to get up little by little. Still volatile but it tends to go up time by time. Those hard four months of decline is such a mess, if this continue on the following month then crypto would be close on its peak again.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 08:22:04 AM
It will. Now it's time to make small profits with small coins and good projects that will obviously rise due to their ideas. If now bring blockchain to ordinary people who have no experience in crypto but have some assets, then all the crypto will rise due to their involvement. Bitupper is one of such projects. They make a bunch of interconnected services with a proper protection and security in order to make crypto as easy to use as fiat.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1236
Heisenberg
May 13, 2018, 06:23:07 PM
As you have seen, it is already on the road to recovery. One thing am always sure about is that the market will eventually recover no matter what. Thus is why it's good to be patient and hold your digital assets
Activity: 706
Merit: 4
May 13, 2018, 05:42:30 PM
Statistics has shown that there's always a bull run during and after Consensus Conference. Mind you, the number of participants in the conference has been increasing in thousands, with this year's attendance surpassing the previous year by over 4000. I'm not just happy that whales and institutional investors won't allow cryptocurrency to grow organically. There are too much speculations and manipulations in the market.
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 04:58:12 PM
Market will surely recover,infact it is recovering  already,remember you don't loss until you sale. All this is just a passing phase
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
May 13, 2018, 04:55:16 PM
The other day, a conference will be held with the participation of 7000 people, in previous years, fewer people participated, but the cryptocurrency has always increased. It is possible that this conference will be a serious impetus for the market recovery.
Activity: 280
May 13, 2018, 04:34:18 PM
Market started to recover from the the starting of the previous week. But bitcoin's instability let altcoins decrease again. If BTC becomes stable, altcoin market will boost very soon.
Activity: 98
May 13, 2018, 04:19:05 PM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

It has been almost 5 months since the crash, and it is still early to see a recover sign. If you look back, it took crypto almost two years to recover from the end of 2013 to the end of 2015, when the bitcoin price reached a new ATH, so taking that bear market as reference we are still early in this bear market, although the recovery could be faster this time as crypto has far more resources and reached far more mainstream than before, but there is no way to predict when that will happen. I hope it would be this 2018.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 13, 2018, 10:18:01 AM
Consesus 2018 is coming ,a lot of people are interested in this event compared to last year, and with that event market will recover very soon.
Activity: 118
May 13, 2018, 10:17:35 AM
Sure market will recover but we shouldn't place our mind on quick recovery from what we all are seeing about the market price. Remember that this scenario happen 2014 whereby Bitcoin fell down flat but recovered 2017 which took it almost 3 years before it could recover back and make the first time high in the market.
Activity: 113
May 13, 2018, 10:11:20 AM
I think that the crypto market will really recover again because all the coins are depending to this system and i think that because of the people that really demanding to many different coins and due to this it can be help  also market to push it to fully recovery.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 02, 2018, 05:14:13 PM
Thank you

The market is going to recover, you are just being too impatient, I know that no one likes to lose money and that includes myself but at the same time you do not lose money until you sell your coins, if you selected good and solid coins you have nothing to be afraid, now if you selected coins which are nothing but a way to speculate with the market then you will have some trouble.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
May 02, 2018, 01:18:19 PM
what to expect to yourself when you are down?
ofcoruse to go up right!? well market is down and everyone is expecting it to rise.
we just need to be patience and wait. soon we will see it rising
Activity: 20
May 02, 2018, 12:25:21 PM
It looks like the market is on the road to recovery to me.  Nice steady growth, the down trends aren't extreme and haven't lasted to long. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 12:22:08 PM
In December and January, the cryptocurrency market grew very well, so we can not say that 5 months was only a decline. I think the market is slowly coming to life, at least the altcoins are growing well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
May 02, 2018, 12:00:50 PM
Thank you

We are now starting to make a good recovery and sooner another all time high will be created as we go along. Just relax
Activity: 588
May 02, 2018, 11:22:58 AM
Thank you

At last market is recovering,l know everyone now is monitoring the price because we are all excited to see the price is rising.We can have the opportunity now to be rich.This all we waited for to increase the market.Because its the day to see  that our world is beggining to moved forward.This is all the hope we want to meet in the furure.That everyone is preparing for the coming surprises of cryotos.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
May 02, 2018, 10:08:26 AM
I think the market is recovering and will do more. We will have what BTC and other alternative coin prices must be. We r done with the bearish time and this is the time we must have the fruits we've been waiting for a long time. 2018 will be better than last year.
I totally agree. I do not share optimistic forecasts that by the end of the year bitcoin will cost $ 100,000,but I hope that we will see $ 25,000.
Activity: 44
May 02, 2018, 09:23:15 AM
Thank you

If you look at the history bitcoin price movements it may take a very long time to see again the all-time high price because last time in 2014 bitcoin prices went to $1000+ and after correction again it took almost three years to reach that price (2017). I'm not saying that this time also it will take three years to recover but by looking at current situation it may not recover back so fast and need to wait.

If all governments regulate the crypto trading faster then we can see more people joining the party otherwise many new investors are worried to put their money now after the big correction.
i agree with that, if some country just legalize the crypto, then everything will be fine
Activity: 406
May 02, 2018, 08:06:02 AM
I think the market is recovering and will do more. We will have what BTC and other alternative coin prices must be. We r done with the bearish time and this is the time we must have the fruits we've been waiting for a long time. 2018 will be better than last year.
Pages:
Jump to: