Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 46. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 03:57:40 AM
Recovery is in process now, going forward it will be more abt picking the winners and being careful of the scams, rather than anything else. For now markets should be less correlated.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 19, 2018, 03:11:17 AM
The current market growth increased on start of May and we are expecting a drop based on the forecast this coming June. This is the predicted month to best invest. When the third quarter of the year start the market will start to be more stable and will moon towards the last part of the year. The market is predicted to peak on January 2019.
Activity: 632
Merit: 108
https://imgur.com/TOEV9DO
May 18, 2018, 11:57:55 PM
The market recovery will last for several months as the growth constantly has to overcome the resistance of those who do not believe in the prospects of this sphere. But there is no need to doubt, in the summer the cryptocurrency market will reach the January level and will continue to grow.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 11:07:17 PM
Dear everyone,
When cryptocurrency market go downtrend, I see this topic on the top again. This is the understandable because everyone are worry about that. I reassure myself and everyone that it will comeback uptrend. I always believe in that. That is the operation rule of the market. We just try to calm down, wait and monitor before give out decision. Good luck to you!
Thank you!
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
May 18, 2018, 04:40:03 PM
I think that the market will recover with even greater force, because after a big fall, even greater growth is expected.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
May 18, 2018, 04:39:16 PM
In my opinion cryptospring has already come. Of course, the market will recover, as it is always restored. It just takes time. In December, there was a very large growth in the market, and after a big growth there always follows a serious correction. Everything is fine.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
May 18, 2018, 03:43:02 PM
I think kryptornok will grow very much in the next few years, so that at the moment my opinion is that the autumn-winter market will grow
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 01:50:36 PM
definitly yes..
haha
why is everyone so servous about that.
keep relax and wait ... crypto will be higher as you think
mayby next few years
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
May 18, 2018, 01:39:42 PM
The market always recovers. Sooner or later will definitely rise.
After a bear market always come the bull market. Just need more patience.
If you check a little bit the charts of the last 5 years, you can see that there have been bear as this one after which the market has recovered.
Further more, the Consensus event has barely ended. Some predictors say that it will take like at least two of three weeks for the market to start recovering based on the last years info.
So don't be afraid, HODL until you will hold a little more.
Spread the cryptolove!
Activity: 644
May 18, 2018, 12:10:30 PM
Bitcoin's market price and other cryptocurrencies dropped significantly since the New Year. But I do not take it as a tragedy. In my view, a similar drop has been earlier, for example, at the end of 2013, the BTC was about $ 1,000 and then dropped to $ 300.
Of course, now is another situation. I think you need to wait and the value of cryptocurrencies will rise again. It's like on a swing, once the price up, and once the price down. By the end of the year I estimate that prices will go up again.
Activity: 280
May 18, 2018, 11:46:11 AM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

Of course. The market is growing again. The beginning of the year was bad. You see the coinmarketcap price which was the beginning of the year, the price is now more than that. I think prices will increase in the next 3-4 month's. I hope, the price that was last year, this year will be more than that.
Activity: 364
May 18, 2018, 06:29:55 AM
Of course it will recover !!! because I still have to make good money) to buy a house in Spain, a villa in France! live the market live)) live and prosper) Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
May 18, 2018, 05:46:55 AM
https://coinmarketcap.com/
If you want to see the updated news about the crypto market,
the link above is useful to see the recovery and loss of different individual tokens and coins.
It can provide the exact movement of your favorite tokens.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
May 18, 2018, 03:48:49 AM
Thank you

If you look globally and from a different scale, in General, the cryptocurrency market has an upward trend. Nothing to worry about. Another thing if you want to make a beginner here quickly, at the moment in the market it will not work
Activity: 182
May 18, 2018, 03:10:33 AM
I believe that the market is now in the downstream from which it is going to come out. For the full confidence of the beginning of growth the price of bitcoin should be fixed above $8200 and then all cryptocurrencies will go up. Maybe now it is best time to buy coins. Maybe.
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 02:01:23 AM
Thank you

If you look at the history bitcoin price movements it may take a very long time to see again the all-time high price because last time in 2014 bitcoin prices went to $1000+ and after correction again it took almost three years to reach that price (2017). I'm not saying that this time also it will take three years to recover but by looking at current situation it may not recover back so fast and need to wait.

If all governments regulate the crypto trading faster then we can see more people joining the party otherwise many new investors are worried to put their money now after the big correction.
I agree with you, if the government of each country legalize krypto, I am sure the krypto currency can be more stable and investors can be more calm

I think Krypto will still keep going as per the rulenya.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
May 18, 2018, 01:37:36 AM
If you look back to the crypto history it's not a panic at all. Every market needs correction to go ahead. Even there is a good news that current Consensus 2018 Meeting is a great thing is crypto history. More publication more chance to reach all the people all over the world. We are going to a new world where is no panic to carry your purse.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 18, 2018, 01:35:25 AM
In my opinion, recovery is in process now, going forward it will be more abt picking the winners and being careful of the scams, rather than anything else. Markets shd be less correlated.
Activity: 364
May 18, 2018, 12:46:21 AM
I think the market will not fall anymore. It seems to me that soon we will see high prices for bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 1106
May 17, 2018, 06:30:39 PM
Now price is low of bitcoin if you loss the market after few month i am sure market will be recovered in this crypto market. So don't worry and hold the coin and just wait for few month you get a more profit from crypto market. I am sure after few month market will be recover. Now coin market will be loss project but i am sure it will not to be stay in this market.
Pages:
Jump to: