Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 47. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 14
May 17, 2018, 04:36:44 PM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

Already by this time, the crypto-currency market began to slowly rise, so no one has any doubt that he will continue to do so. Bitcoin has now become much slower and more stable, although the amplitude of its price fluctuations is sometimes quite decent.
Crypto currency has always not only been restored in price, but it has also grown much more. True, this applies to promising coins and tokens.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 04:31:34 PM
I think that the market is now on the rise and there is no need to fear that market now will begin to fall in capitalization...
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
May 17, 2018, 03:01:45 PM
Thank you

Market will continue to fall and BTC rate will be less than 8200 in hte middle of May. Ethereum will also be traded lower than 700 in the middle of May.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
May 17, 2018, 01:09:58 PM
I think that by the end of the year the etherium will cost about 1000 $ and bitcoin about 10k-13k $. The market returned to its original state, and before that it was on pampas
For they will cost more, market will recover to level that was in 2017 and most of coins will be close to hit their ath, if this statement is true, 2019 will be a crypto year.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
May 17, 2018, 12:22:07 PM
Statistics has shown that there's always a bull run during and after Consensus Conference. Mind you, the number of participants in the conference has been increasing in thousands, with this year's attendance surpassing the previous year by over 4000. I'm not just happy that whales and institutional investors won't allow cryptocurrency to grow organically. There are too much speculations and manipulations in the market.
Everyone hoped for a crypto conference in New York that it would push(this has happened more than once) the rate of bitcoin and altcoins. This time it didn't happen.Why? Even the good news that the police did not find anything illegal on the Upbit exchange does not affect the course. This is odd...

No it is not odd at all.

So, have you guys learned your lessons yet? There are statistics and there are proof. Statistics do not prove the future they only prove the past. Just like the famous January month of crypto, statistics showed it was always a month for pumping. Then finally this year it was the month for flopping. Bitcoin cannot be predicted, along with the rest of the crypto world. So let us stop trying to outsmart Bitcoin and just take it easy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 12:15:01 PM
I think the market has not recovered for now. many sales due to hackers steal in place of exchangers.very bad for crypto in this year decreased price.
Activity: 182
May 17, 2018, 11:57:53 AM
I think that by the end of the year the etherium will cost about 1000 $ and bitcoin about 10k-13k $. The market returned to its original state, and before that it was on pampas
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 11:53:06 AM
there is really nothing convincing me that the market will be back in the last December, with only the confidence and experience of the previous year that kept me optimistic.

Yes agree, and the best thing we should do for now is to hold all your altcoins most especially bitcoin and patiently waiting until increases back because i really believe that it recover soon.

Actually the crypto market today is starting to move forward and even unknown and cheaper coins are also increasing thats the reason why i like investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
May 17, 2018, 11:08:02 AM
there is really nothing convincing me that the market will be back in the last December, with only the confidence and experience of the previous year that kept me optimistic.

Yes agree, and the best thing we should do for now is to hold all your altcoins most especially bitcoin and patiently waiting until increases back because i really believe that it recover soon.
Activity: 10
May 17, 2018, 10:39:17 AM
Dont worry. Everething will be ok
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 10:31:38 AM
Activity: 98
May 17, 2018, 10:11:59 AM
The level of market capitalization of crypto currency is increasing. If you look at the graph of the course in recent years, you can be sure that even after a sharp fall, the course has always been restored.

Yes its true and even the market is falling there are still new tokens introduced in the market and some are very successful.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
May 17, 2018, 09:57:38 AM
Statistics has shown that there's always a bull run during and after Consensus Conference. Mind you, the number of participants in the conference has been increasing in thousands, with this year's attendance surpassing the previous year by over 4000. I'm not just happy that whales and institutional investors won't allow cryptocurrency to grow organically. There are too much speculations and manipulations in the market.
Everyone hoped for a crypto conference in New York that it would push(this has happened more than once) the rate of bitcoin and altcoins. This time it didn't happen.Why? Even the good news that the police did not find anything illegal on the Upbit exchange does not affect the course. This is odd...
Activity: 70
May 17, 2018, 09:46:08 AM
I think it's a natural thing and not a big deal, because I have a belief that the krypto market will soon rise again, so there's no need to worry about the decline right now. We just need a little patience again

I strongly believe that market fully recovers but to predict when it to happen is still a big question because until some crypto prices including bitcoin and ethereum are also decreasing.
Activity: 266
May 17, 2018, 07:34:47 AM
I think it's a natural thing and not a big deal, because I have a belief that the krypto market will soon rise again, so there's no need to worry about the decline right now. We just need a little patience again
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
May 17, 2018, 07:31:21 AM
The level of market capitalization of crypto currency is increasing. If you look at the graph of the course in recent years, you can be sure that even after a sharp fall, the course has always been restored.
Activity: 140
May 17, 2018, 04:56:19 AM
Capital markets will increase in 2018. There are many factors that support market growth, such as legal certainty over cryptocurrency, the maturation of technology and markets, as well as the openness of banking data that occurs in the world. And if using other investment market, cryptocurrency market is still very small. If talking about profits, cryptocurrency is the champion in 2017.
Activity: 58
May 17, 2018, 03:45:45 AM
Market fluctuations is one of the features of cryptocurrency  so i advise Investors who are still holding on to their coins to hodl still  I get some comfort from optimistic experts and the fact that crypto has always bounced back after big market fall periods as we have at the moment, but  as always  there are no guarantees. 
Activity: 126
May 14, 2018, 11:09:18 AM
Chances are there because of already market is recovering in a positive direction towards the bull run and other altcoins are also increasing their prices and market cap also kept increasing.

I think the previous Graphs tells us that whenever he has skyrocketed with a great boost (as in 2017) goes down and then takes time to bounce back.
This will increase with a faster spike if governments around the world take a step forward to organize it so that more people will have access to it and the price will rise eventually after that. I can still say recovery in a few months from Q3 2018 so just wait and hodl.
If we take a closer look at the market I mean if you regularly analyze the market, you will see a small recovery in the market after months, but much remains to be done.
Activity: 112
May 14, 2018, 09:17:33 AM
Thank you

I think the market situation is now much better than the previous months. Although it has not risen too high at least still shows that the market still can survive and develop. The future of crypto is sure to be very bright. I have never been worried about the state of the crypto market that often declines because I believe it is temporary and will return to its high price.
Pages:
Jump to: