Pages:
Author

Topic: Market will recover? - page 12. (Read 36256 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 106
September 19, 2018, 02:58:39 PM
I'm pretty sure the crypto market will start the recovery around the end of 2019 or somewhere around 2020. And after the initial recovery, we probably will see some awesome new all the time highs happening Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 01:58:38 PM
I know many people who start selling their coins right after they see that price go down from the fisrt days and I think this is not the bet desision they make! I think we shoud wait and watch for a little and the market will raise again!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 04:07:33 PM
many people predict that the market will recover by the end of this year but I personally don't really believe the market will recover by the end of this year because what I see no positive news, especially for bitcoin
Even though until now there has been no positive news but we must remain optimistic and believe that at the end of the year the market will recover,
the most important thing is we don't panic and remain patient to wait for the market to recover
but we have no other choice. It remains only to wait and hope for the restoration of the market. Anyone who sold his assets today will lose much more than he invested in the Crypto currency.
Activity: 359
Freedom
September 12, 2018, 02:30:00 PM
many people predict that the market will recover by the end of this year but I personally don't really believe the market will recover by the end of this year because what I see no positive news, especially for bitcoin
Even though until now there has been no positive news but we must remain optimistic and believe that at the end of the year the market will recover,
the most important thing is we don't panic and remain patient to wait for the market to recover
yes, before it doesn't panic and still believe the market will recover, Hopefully what we will hope for, this year will be achieved the market will recover like what happened last year
Activity: 476
September 12, 2018, 02:24:06 PM
Activity: 239
September 12, 2018, 01:28:53 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
September 12, 2018, 01:03:26 PM
In my opinion to recover the crypto market will take longer and Bitcoin needs to increase again. Bitcoin is currently at a safe level and i believe it will rebound this month and the market will recover.
You correctly stressed that you need more time to recover the market, but say that this will be already this month and I do not agree with this, since it can happen for only one reason if the SEC approves the Bitcoin ETF, which I think is unlikely now.
Activity: 280
September 12, 2018, 12:39:22 PM
In my opinion to recover the crypto market will take longer and Bitcoin needs to increase again. Bitcoin is currently at a safe level and i believe it will rebound this month and the market will recover.
The most important thing for now is not to panic with crypto conditions that have not recovered,
we must be patient first and I'm sure the market will soon recover,
so for the time being we better keep following the progress to make it clearer
Activity: 395
September 12, 2018, 12:35:18 PM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 12, 2018, 12:05:08 PM
of course the market is gonna recover. this is still the lowest point of crypto market. were gonna rising up in the end of the year like a last year
I think that the lowest point we will see. Perhaps ETH will go down to a price of $ 150 after which the market will begin the recovery stage
I am very sure that the market will recover soon,
maybe in October or November, see some coins like doge even now erc20 goes up now,
To be clearer when the market will recover we must always update the latest developments and information,
I myself also believe the market will surely recover soon but I don't know when it will happen
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
September 12, 2018, 11:50:56 AM
of course the market is gonna recover. this is still the lowest point of crypto market. were gonna rising up in the end of the year like a last year

Always optimistic that crypto's future is a good thing, the unique thing is that crypto prices in different countries, such as bitcoin in Iran today have reached more than $ 21,500 which is what makes us always optimistic that the market will recover soon.
yes I really agree with your opinion, as a member of this forum we must be optimistic to convince investors and traders that prices will recover as before
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 12, 2018, 11:18:41 AM

Always optimistic that crypto's future is a good thing, the unique thing is that crypto prices in different countries, such as bitcoin in Iran today have reached more than $ 21,500 which is what makes us always optimistic that the market will recover soon.
We really must remain optimistic and believe that the market will soon recover,
and we also have to be patient to wait for the market to recover,
So the most important thing for now is to keep following the progress to make it clearer
Activity: 317
September 12, 2018, 10:35:43 AM
The cryptocurrency market have experienced almost 5 months of decline.
And there is no clear sign of recovery.
 How do you predict the future of the market?
Please tell me your opinion.
Thank you

I think soon all the same, the market will be restored and will lead to action and work, and cause it not to work everyday but quite enhanced and tolda are already in development.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 08:34:24 AM

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 08:11:16 AM
Hi, everybody. The market will recover. Recession is a temporary phenomenon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 07:58:48 AM
Thank you

Yes of course it will recover. Maybe not today but soon before this year end. So as for now it is better to grip your coin tightly. Because the more you have a strong the better because you will earn more profits on it. So just don't be scared on this situation in the market. It will not stay too long in it.
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 07:23:21 AM
I think that the lowest point we will see. Perhaps ETH will go down to a price of $ 150 after which the market will begin the recovery stage
I am very sure that the market will recover soon,
maybe in October or November, see some coins like doge even now erc20 goes up now,
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 06:42:02 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 12, 2018, 06:40:13 AM
Thank you

In my opinion Blockchain technologies are here to stay for the long term, very long term, in time encompassing most of the traditional industries and from that point of view, I am looking at classic improvements in Blockchain technologies in the coming few years.
Activity: 404
September 12, 2018, 06:29:00 AM
Thank you

Based on my own feelings and the experience of the crypto market i notice the market is going down but it will stop at a price that is considered safe. And surely Bitcoin is going to go up as many times as it did. So we need to relax this time.
Pages:
Jump to: