Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKETS.CX - First Litecoin cloud mining platform - buy and sell KHS/LTC - page 11. (Read 22312 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
in answer to question above. i withdrew a few LTC when my friend got locked out of his account last week..i have only invested at most 20LTC there and i received them in my cex.io litecoin wallet no problem.. i too am beginning to worry now but as the person said above it does not make sense for them to run off with the money now..why not wait until they had much more later...hmm...
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
I just have hope that they will return... There is always hope. Smiley

If I have lost my KHS and LTC then so be it.. I didn't have that much invested because I am mainly invested in cex.io.

If it is a scam then i will be sad because it was in principal a great idea...

i'm pretty sure you are not the only one hoping that they return... i doubt there is someone going "i hope they took my money and ran" Smiley
Activity: 15
I just have hope that they will return... There is always hope. Smiley

If I have lost my KHS and LTC then so be it.. I didn't have that much invested because I am mainly invested in cex.io.

If it is a scam then i will be sad because it was in principal a great idea...
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
this is an unlucky period for bitcoin and litecoin...

mtgox closed.., coinex was hacked.. and now...  markets.cx ?? what's happened??
Activity: 12

the cached page I see is very old...  before they added the GHS section and quote is at 0,024

This long silent from web site owners is starting to be a little suspicious...

I had a live version of the GHS sale.

While empty for a long time, at some point there came in an Ask price at 0.0125 BTC.
So a tad higher than cex which is/was at 0.0119 or so.

It crashed shortly after that.

I had 1023 khashes Sad

But this situation doesn't make sense.

- That site was way too well written. Too many features and so few bugs (any?).
- I had contact with support before outage, good response time.
- Site was always super fast, had CloudFlare
- Adding more features and then leave that moneymaking machine in a hurry? They could have waited for a long time to suck in more btc and ltc.

The questions are:

- Did anyone withdraw any significant LTC from there? Success?
- Do we know anything about LTC wallet addresses and movements, does anyone have Litecoin block search skills ?

I guess similar  thing happened few days ago and everything resumed to be normal. Wonder how many days will it take this time!

how long were they down last time ?

meaning, is this "normal" for them to go offline and silent for long periods of time ?

I've been with them for a few weeks now, and nothing like this has happened. I only check a couple times a day, so I might have missed an outage though.
Activity: 227

the cached page I see is very old...  before they added the GHS section and quote is at 0,024

While empty for a long time, at some point there came in an Ask price at 0.0125 BTC.

I had 1023 khashes Sad

- Adding more features and then leave that moneymaking machine in a hurry? They could have waited for a long time to suck in more btc and ltc.

The questions are:

- Do we know anything about LTC wallet addresses and movements, does anyone have Litecoin block search skills ?

I guess similar  thing happened few days ago and everything resumed to be normal. Wonder how many days will it take this time!

how long were they down last time ?

meaning, is this "normal" for them to go offline and silent for long periods of time ?
Activity: 552
Merit: 250

I had 1023 khashes Sad

The questions are:

Activity: 141

I had 1023 khashes Sad

The questions are:

Activity: 247
I had over 32,000 kh on there! All my mining profits since 2010 when I started mining BTC! I quit my job about a year ago to do BTC full time. This sucks.
Activity: 552
legendary
i noticed this:

just before the site went down (when i checked it anyway) the price was a 0.02190
then after cloudflare kicked in, somewhere during a retry http request i must have reached the server a few times because i saw the price rise to 0.022 again

then one time it reached 0.024 (ninja edited from 0.24 to 0.024)

then sometime after that my session timed out and login buttons appeared.

so during the last 12 hours i have reached the site 3-4 times too.

some people was trading after it was gone for me, atleast.
perplexing.

are you sure you are not viewing the cached page from cloudflare?

yes it was cached, but the cache seems to have changed a few times. i clicked on Retry for Live page a few times per hour last night to check, and while i never saw anything happen, occasaionally a request must have gotten tough, because the price changed in my cached view.

Activity: 169
i noticed this:

just before the site went down (when i checked it anyway) the price was a 0.02190
then after cloudflare kicked in, somewhere during a retry http request i must have reached the server a few times because i saw the price rise to 0.022 again

perplexing.

yes it was cached, but the cache seems to have changed a few times. i clicked on Retry for Live page a few times per hour last night to check, and while i never saw anything happen, occasaionally a request must have gotten tough, because the price changed in my cached view.
Activity: 247
I had a lot of money on there.
I feel sick.
legendary
i noticed this:

perplexing.

i noticed this:

perplexing.
Activity: 12
This is really discouraging... Not only did I invest fairly heavily at 0.040, and the price tanked to 0.020... But now, even after they bring the site back up, the price will continue to tank as investor confidence ends up in the shitter...
legendary
did the gridseed come from markets.cx or elsewhere?

A scam site would not be sending out hardware.. they would just delay and delay until D day when they went off..

The other thing that worries me is that their email bounces back... technical problems all around? Seems that they should at least be able to receive emails Sad

no, I bought these gridseeds on aliexpress last week and I received them this morning. These gridseeds now in my hands have nothing to do with markets.cx

In the meantime I received them, I had bought too some KHS on markets.cx hoping to make a good business, but now I am very anxious to discover what happened to our LTCs. I hope our virtual gridseeds will come back online soon
Activity: 35
did the gridseed come from markets.cx or elsewhere?

A scam site would not be sending out hardware.. they would just delay and delay until D day when they went off..

The other thing that worries me is that their email bounces back... technical problems all around? Seems that they should at least be able to receive emails Sad
legendary
today fedex delivered to me some gridseeds that I bought from http://www.aliexpress.com/item/IN-STOCK-Gridseed-litecoin-miner-and-bitcoin-miner-9GH-300k-USB-asic-scrypt-miner-for/1655024170.html .
they are working now at 350 Khs each (800 Mhz)
Probably it is better to have them in your hands rather then virtual ones....

I hope I did not lost few LTC investing then on markets.cx
Most probably it was better to buy more other fisical gridseeds
Pages:
Jump to: