Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKETS.CX - First Litecoin cloud mining platform - buy and sell KHS/LTC - page 14. (Read 22312 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I suggest OP takes care of this user nevertheless. What were your main concerns mellomike?
Right now it looks like a ponzi scheme and all this referal spam doesn't make it better.

At least a few photos of your "data center" or asics or something would be nice.

Thanks for your feedback. Definitely, we will make a detailed photo report in a few days.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I suggest OP takes care of this user nevertheless. What were your main concerns mellomike?
Right now it looks like a ponzi scheme and all this referal spam doesn't make it better.

At least a few photos of your "data center" or asics or something would be nice.
Activity: 31
Once again .... my kind request for contact information was ignored.

I have removed my LTC from this site and won't be using them. I suggest that others stay away also. To the OP... no need to reply about it now. I asked twice on here and once through a support ticket and got ZERO replies.

You aren't getting my money for running a half assed business. Goodbye.

The affinity for anonymity is quite common in the cryptocurrency world and (for me) not a real concern. Trust is mostly about service and quality, not about names and addresses. But i will also keep an eye on these communication issues. Bonus points currently given to markets.cx for the hard work you do and great implementation.

My reflink if you care:
https://markets.cx/affiliates/promote/?u=531dad9d05af4835048c1989

I will give back 1% of my earnings from this referal back to you.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Once again .... my kind request for contact information was ignored.

I have removed my LTC from this site and won't be using them. I suggest that others stay away also. To the OP... no need to reply about it now. I asked twice on here and once through a support ticket and got ZERO replies.

You aren't getting my money for running a half assed business. Goodbye.
Activity: 15
i have been ok too on markets.cx...

its good news on the kh/s price for the future..i heard inside news, that electroBTC hasnt shared that, on the 19th they open up in China.

then the kh/s price should boom with investors so i say buy buy buy now..i seen the price go down to 0.0264 at its lowest.. gutted i had no cash then.. 0.02970 now so still good time to pu tmore more.. i reckon a return to 0.04 is due next week....thats my forecast.. top tip.. for the few of us here.. hint hint. Smiley

i am loving this and i am sooo excited right now i just cant tell you.. there are dollar signs in my eyes. Smiley

heres to the future with these guys. Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
AVOID.

I've had my LTC wiped out by Markets.cx

I registered with them, invested 5LTC and everything was looking great.  I put another 4 in and after half an hour went to log in to see what had developed.

"Authentication failed. Please check email and password."

Each time I tried to log in.  I used the reset password option...still the same reply each time I tried to log in.  Tried this maybe ten times.

I've used the 'Contact and support' page several times to get in touch with the '24/7 professional support' and have not received a single reply or response.  the info@ email address is a dud too...

I even tried the 'Sign up' box and put in my email and it's opened me a new account with exactly the same email with 0 LTC, 0KHS.

I should have been more careful and feel pretty stupid, having lost 9 LTC at about £105 in total.

IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING WITH THESE PEOPLE GET IT OUT NOW.

i didnt have this kind of thing happen at all
Activity: 7
My issue has been fixed now, but Colman had to get in touch on my behalf.

Activity: 12
Wow, quite the turn of events in the last day or so...
I have changed my password again, just to be safe.
I appreciate the OP stepping in to help alleviate some of our concerns. I still want to see contact information on the website, but I won't be withdrawing any LTC any time soon. I bought in at 0.04 and it's down to 0.03 now... So I'm in for the long run to see a return of any kind.

And, while I'm here, I'm going to put my referral link into the mix.  Smiley

https://markets.cx/affiliates/promote/?u=531df7bd05af4861038c3688

Nice to see that this thread is getting some attention anyway... Hope everything gets sorted out for everyone who has had issues.

Cheers!
We would like to confirm that this problem was fixed successfully.

connedbyMarkets.cx, you should now be able to log in into your account. We apologize for any inconvenience it may caused.

mnsch, thank you. We are now working hard to implement 2FA authentication methods.
Why did it take me coming here to get a response?
bitcointalk is the de facto standard complaining service. You did the right thing and were complaining where the service was announced. I do not like your username, though.

I will wait and see and if it all comes good will delete and apologise, however you need to sort out your contact info.
+1

@ElectroBTC
Btw. Thanks for the update. Please enable 2FA asap or you will have more complaints of this and other sorts very soon. I am a Senior Security Consultant and will be glad to help you out in case you need advice.

@everyone
Change you default password that you received via E-Mail in PLAINTEXT.

My reflink if you care:

I will give back 1% of my earnings from this referal back to you (contact me here with the details)

mnsch

PS.: No worries ColmanThompson i think there are enough referals for everyone ;-)

Guys, no worries.

There is a slight technical problem on our side.

A small number of users with dots and uppercase characters in their e-mail addresses were affected. We are working hard to fix this problem as soon as possible. However, it may take up to 24 hours for this issue to be solved completely. This problem has no affection on security and safety.

No litecoins, kilohashes or mining profits will be lost.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
MARKETS.CX Team.

Great to see you replying and keeping us updated. However when you get a chance (I see you're busy) can you please update us on contact information?
Thanks for the reassurance ElectroBTC. Smiley

I am really enjoying MARKETS.CX litecoin mining and i think it has great potential for all of us.. both creators and users. I think you are great! You have cex.io so worried that they are setting up a cloud litecoin mining op too to copy you! funny. Smiley go guys! you rock! Smiley
Guys, no worries.

There is a slight technical problem on our side.

A small number of users with dots and uppercase characters in their e-mail addresses were affected. We are working hard to fix this problem as soon as possible. However, it may take up to 24 hours for this issue to be solved completely. This problem has no affection on security and safety.

No litecoins, kilohashes or mining profits will be lost.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
MARKETS.CX Team.
i have put in 4ltc so far and withdrawn some too.. the guy above who got his account hacked is a friend of mine. i noticed yesterday the price of kh/s plummeted and the amount of LTC on the servers dropped by a significant amount.. this suggest hackers broke in and stole a few hundred LTC..I guess i was one of the lucky ones because my account is fine.. I would be wary before putting a lot into this.. I am going to leave a few LTC in there just for the fun of mining..i have been trickling the profit out to my wallet at cex.io.lets see if they 'LEGIT UP' a bit to restore confidence..I am a bit concerned too..Caveat Emptor!

I am still getting his kh/s affiliation bonus though..its actually paying for my fees so i am making 100% mining profit... so it does not make sense to me...

my referall link if anybody wants to help me out lol: https://markets.cx/affiliates/promote/?u=531e54a505af486e378ca794

sorry to be your competition mnsch. Smiley
looks like your account was hacked connedbyMarkets.cx, sorry for the loss.

In my experience, the staff is very responsive (3 requests answered in about 5 hours) and currently heavily busy in startup-mode.
I suggest you also look for the wallet address you deposited to and if anything suspicious happened.

Take care
I agree with mellomike, this doesn't seem like a very safe investment, when you consider the lack of contact information.
I have had a good experience myself, and my transactions have been some of the fastest I've seen on the LTC network. I haven't invested any "real" money, only what I've earned from mining. That being said, I'm keeping a close eye on their site.

OP... would you consider adding contact information to your site, to help with some of the concerns we have here? And maybe replying to this thread once in a while would be nice too...
Good advice mellomike, always be careful who you trust you money. Try with low amounts first.

All my withdrawals worked perfect so far and were instant.
Hi, I'm currently using this service... invested a few LTC into it.

My only concern is that the company behind this has no contact information up (Address, email address, phone number, location of the mining pool... and so on). How do I know you all won't just turn off the servers and leave with my LTC? I wouldn't have a way to contact you about it.

And I did a whois on the domain... it's all private. What's going on? I'm just nervous about putting $100's into a company that doesn't trust it's customers enough to give them some REAL contact information.

Other than the "transparency" issue... I am having zero problems with the site. I just want to trust what I'm putting my money into.
Prices are insanely down at the moment. About 0.026 / KHs!

My reflink if you care:

I will give back 1% of my earnings from this referal back to you.
I just set up a couple days ago, with an initial share of 800KH/s. Payouts are in line with what their calculator claims I should be getting. So far, I'm pretty impressed.

@mnsch, sorry, didn't see your referral link until just now...

I would recommend this for anyone looking to get mining with minimal investment.
Pages:
Jump to: