Pages:
Author

Topic: MARKETS.CX - First Litecoin cloud mining platform - buy and sell KHS/LTC - page 13. (Read 22312 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Yeh You have a point

I'm only cautious because I lost quite a bit of BTC with a site like this... It just so happens that those AWESOME people at Coinbase.com managed to get my money back (thanks guys!!!) so an outage like this feels very familiar to me (same as what happened to me last time I was scammed) ..

Hopefully by tomorrow it will all be back up and will be even better
Activity: 15
lets all have a bit of faith in these people...

its not easy running something like this.....

it could be a case of "All your base are belong to us" however i think it is just a technical issue on their part

i like to trust in life and see the good in people.. even our Chinese friends... Smiley

let us hope that i am right eh. time will tell.. give em a day to sort this out, must be a massive undertaking, i can only imagine..

love n light to all.. its the darkness that needs it the most.. Smiley
Activity: 2
I really hope it is just poor management.

A small hope is that the funds i depoited is not moved. So thats something. Li2p97cTRRKsMoaVQYyGzKz1GXS2LXqZFE

On an other note: I applyed for redeem hardware. So if all this blows over I'll let you know how it went Cheesy
Activity: 35
Well thats good to know.. its been down for at least 6 hours now and I was starting to think SCAM.. but I'll wait a bit longer..

Oddly enough, their emails are bouncing back.. if they were just doing website maintenance
a) Why do their emails bounce and
b) Why couldnt they at least put a splash page up (not hard) showing that they are doing maintenance??

ta
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Is mining still happening while this maintenance is going on?
Hi Support,

Kudos, you guys have done a really great Job a great place to trade kHs and earn.
I like your website perfect design keeping all facilities available in one place.

The good part is ease of use I likes your website it is damn good.

If you want to upgrade your website or want to add GHs that's a good news to hear.

You guys should have notified us before doing this kind of maintenance
You made me pissed of I invested good amount of my savings with you

Please do hard try and bring back the site to normal ASAP

Before it is too late write a mail to all users with the current situation

Good luck and best wishes

Regards,
Fan Of Bitcoins

They did put a note on the front page of the site saying it was going offline but it was very last minute.. i think pressure is on for them.. Smiley

I second the please get it back online and strongly urge u to send a global email to all users ASAP!!!
Activity: 57
Hi Support,

Kudos, you guys have done a really great Job a great place to trade kHs and earn.
I like your website perfect design keeping all facilities available in one place.

The good part is ease of use I likes your website it is damn good.

If you want to upgrade your website or want to add GHs that's a good news to hear.

You guys should have notified us before doing this kind of maintenance
You made me pissed of I invested good amount of my savings with you

Please do hard try and bring back the site to normal ASAP

Before it is too late write a mail to all users with the current situation

Good luck and best wishes

Regards,
Fan Of Bitcoins
Activity: 18
Guys, we now working on GHS/BTC trading update which require a lots of database maintenance. We are working hard to get back online as soon as possible. Please stay tuned as we will post all the updates in this topic.

Sincerely,
MARKETS.CX Customer Service Team.
Markets.cx are going into BTC/GHS mining/trading.. They are going into competition with cex.io it seems...take on the big guns.

the website is currently down while they bolt the new system in..

i am not in anyway affiliated to these people.

i am merely posting this here so none of you freak out if you cant log in or access the site right now..

lets hope they come back Wink
All has been well for me with Markets.cx.. 11% mf is a bit high Shocked but I hope it will come down with time...like the KHS price did. Smiley

Happy days.  Smiley

This reminds me to get my referral plug in lol  Grin

https://markets.cx/affiliates/promote/?u=531e54a505af486e378ca794
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Mining fee too high !!! 11% !!!
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
I asked them about proof of their hashrate:
Apparently they are mining at different pools at the moment but they will set up their own pool soon.
Activity: 12
What I find strage and suspicious about

https://markets.cx/img/b/728x90_1.gif

are the T's and C's of the Redeemed Hardware:

Redeem hardware - terms and conditions

This option is only available for those users who have enough KHS balance to cover MARKETS.CX hardware nominal hashing power and EMS shipping fees.
    No support or hardware replacements will be possible once your hardware is dissolved from our data centers.
    All of our hardware comes in a dissembled state with all the required options such as connection cables.
    All of our hardware comes «as is» without original packaging or manuals.

You will not be able to continue mining process once we dissolve your hardware from our data centers.
    It may take up to 30 days for your package to be delivered..
    You are responsible for EMS shipping fees of 0.10 LTC / 3 KHS.

WTF does 0.1 LTC / 3 KHASH mean? If I buy 10.000 kHash there, I'd have to pay like 5600$ for the shipping? Smells fishy if you ask me.

The way I read it, it just means if you want to have a GC unit (300KH) shipped, you need at least 303KH (or 300KH + 0.10LTC) in your account. 300KH for the unit, 3 KH/0.1LTC for shipping costs.

Would really like the OP to be a little more active in the discussions here. This is also a concern of mine, although I'm in no hurry to cash out.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100

This option is only available for those users who have enough KHS balance to cover MARKETS.CX hardware nominal hashing power and EMS shipping fees.
    No support or hardware replacements will be possible once your hardware is dissolved from our data centers.
    All of our hardware comes in a dissembled state with all the required options such as connection cables.

You will not be able to continue mining process once we dissolve your hardware from our data centers.

WTF does 0.1 LTC / 3 KHASH mean? If I buy 10.000 kHash there, I'd have to pay like 5600$ for the shipping? Smells fishy if you ask me.

The way I read it, it just means if you want to have a GC unit (300KH) shipped, you need at least 303KH (or 300KH + 0.10LTC) in your account. 300KH for the unit, 3 KH/0.1LTC for shipping costs.
Activity: 518

Activity: 12
LOL, nice quote block hijack...
Activity: 31
I suggest OP takes care of this user nevertheless. What were your main concerns mellomike?
Right now it looks like a ponzi scheme and all this referal spam doesn't make it better.

At least a few photos of your "data center" or asics or something would be nice.
I am in no way connected to markets.cx.
Activity: 266
Bought some KHS, so far so good.

By the way, fix your API.

https://markets.cx/api/order_book/KHS/LTC shows wrong Asks. Right now lowest ask price is 0.02845999, it shows 0.0292.

https://markets.cx/api/ticker/KHS/LTC shows rounded prices for bids and asks, so instead of 0.02845999 it shows 0.02845. Wouldn't really matter if order book api was working right.

And I think there is something wrong with placing orders and rounding too.

Also in documentation for API it should say https instead of http.
Pages:
Jump to: