Pages:
Author

Topic: ██MAR██Marijuanacoin██X11 PoW/PoS██Cryptopia██Platform Beta██SMOKIN' HOT!██ - page 12. (Read 29436 times)

Activity: 541
Merit: 250
u see how we increase MAR value EASILY?....

its easier to increase the value ...by selling low....otherwise they have to try and work through your "Thousands" stacks...before we can move up to the next value!
The previous one was called CANN, which is similar to MAR, which is used for medical purposes, or is it also ok for MAR?
Activity: 479
Merit: 253
i bet u ARE The "Original" Mar Dev.

i knew u were watching  Wink Wink Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
@xxkaiwaxx, Please keep the discussion productive. Everyone has their own trading stategy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Just about all the coins do this. People want to profit and make BTC from the coins they don't care about the coin itself or what it's for

They want profit, but not necessarily BTC. Especially now. Money rolling into alts like crazy....

Best case scenario, MAR survives to see cryptos take over the world. At that point you could be smoking your MAR profits for decades to come instead of off-loading them for another coin.
Plant these seeds and watch them GrOw ! ! !   Wink Wink

Activity: 87
your not gonna sell ur thousands at the top boy...

we not going no where till theyre REMOVED...

Guy, Those people are probably not even on these forums.  Like MAR DEV said. Ignore the fodder and manipulation.

If those top 3 spots were 1 or 2 digit numbers...wed be moving up in value QUICKLY...

Yes you've said that about 20 times now. There is no need to post continually like that it just muddies the post up
your not gonna sell ur thousands at the top boy...

we not going no where till theyre REMOVED...

Guy, Those people are probably not even on these forums.  Like MAR DEV said. Ignore the fodder and manipulation.
new community?did the old community give up?will mar go to other exchanges?

This is the new thread started with the new developer. Other exchanges are currently in the works as well. Read over this thread for more info
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
new community?did the old community give up?will mar go to other exchanges?
Just about all the coins do this. People want to profit and make BTC from the coins they don't care about the coin itself or what it's for
When pow end and pos start?

PoW ends on block 2000000 and PoS is already started.

Seriously...stop stacking them for too low =/ ....sell them in small pieces! Its too expensive for others!...the demand is with US

You really need to look through the manipulation and fake dumps. Someone is playing the markets hard to get cheap coins. Don't fall for it! Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Let us hope the dumper is out of MAR now. Kind of pathetic to dump at this price level.

"Waiting on Stomper to blame us"  Wink

There are 1-2 real players and some small dumpers - 2000 MAR from PoW every day
And maybe some Cryptopia traders are making 5 - 150% profit.... ( Shocked wonderful trading night Shocked)
Miners and traders don't need MAR they want make BTC
Let us hope the dumper is out of MAR now. Kind of pathetic to dump at this price level.

"Waiting on Stomper to blame us"  Wink

Someone has been buying up the available supply. Down to around 50K on the exchange now.

Activity: 39
I also think:
Stompper = prizZzrak

He can not look at how well MAR has kept and now becoming more and more successful.  Grin

lol that's the thing about crypto, it seems to out grow its creator far to quickly  ..  

This is just the start of MAR Blockchain,  Coin so rare only 60k are for sale.  Get em while you can but not to many .. save some for your fellow crypto investors!  

If I buy 1% of all MAR coins and then stake that 1% 24/7 for the next year .. I will still have 1% of all MAR coins and my position is not diluted by a new influx of coins.  Maybe even 1.5% if I used the Dev's new supper stake feature.  (once POW ends or is removed)  Right now there is so few coins that POW is helpful in suppressing the price but will be happy to see it go.
Activity: 124
I also think:
Stompper = prizZzrak

He can not look at how well MAR has kept and now becoming more and more successful.  Grin
Activity: 22
WOW!  Shocked Shocked :

MAR going for DIRT CHEAP right now!   Shocked Shocked

LIVE LINK:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MAR_BTC

no mar buyers because mar dev is all talk.

he still not release new roadmap.   Huh Huh Huh  talks about patients.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

xxkaiwaxx is account created March 06, 2017 = mar dev trying to pump the coin.

i warn you.  you buy = you lose.

mar dev i not buy any coins.  i just here to warn people.

mar dev cartel going to dump and run like last time.

beware friends.   Wink  mar is dead.  no more development.

It's really sweet how you worry for all of us! Thank you! Go make your business, my friend!
Pages:
Jump to: