Pages:
Author

Topic: ██MAR██Marijuanacoin██X11 PoW/PoS██Cryptopia██Platform Beta██SMOKIN' HOT!██ - page 14. (Read 29436 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 253
Looks like were about to climb Mount Zion  Shocked Grin

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
developer has not visit in days.  dumping his mar on exchange.   Shocked

mar always get dumped.  short moon and many dumps.

i warn you about mar developer.  beware he is only here to dump coins.  will be done and gone in few weeks.

you buying worthless coin.   Grin Grin Grin

roadmap is joke.  plans far off dates so he can dump his coins for high price.  he will release nothing.  other real developers release new every week.  mar developer make empty promises.

mar never on bittrex.  bittrex thinks mar a scam coin.  buyers going to get scammed again.

.2 bitcoin and mar down to price 4000 satoshi.  no buy support.  spread is very large.  open eyes and see.

i warn you.  i warn you about last developer to.  no one listened.

Go spam your post count somewhere else. Nobody gives a crap what a retard like yourself is saying here.

Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yes, there is attention gaining on this project.  Keep us up to date with progress and news! This is an undiscovered gem in the sandbox of crummy alt-coins.

We need some marketing/advertising and definitely an online shop to buy goods with Marijuana coin.

I think this one stands out from a lot of other cannabis initiative coins, I like that the wallet has Multisend options in it, which allows you to send a percentage of your stake to many different MAR addresses if you wish.

Wallet is really slick!

I am a long term holder. I have many assets now for many years and never sold... they all are much much higher than when I purchased them.
I feel this will be among the best in my portfolio.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
I think this is a huge cup and handle slowly forming into an parabolic patern,going interesting Smiley
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
I 'm currently run 1.0.01 wallet ,How do i update my wallet from 1.0.01 to 1.0.02 , I have some MAR coin in my wallet now , THANKS for your help.

Make recovery copy of marijuanacoin wallet
Download file Marijuanacoin-qt.exe from MAR site, and run it
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP Smiley
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I 'm currently run 1.0.01 wallet ,How do i update my wallet from 1.0.01 to 1.0.02 , I have some MAR coin in my wallet now , THANKS for your help.

Make recovery copy of marijuanacoin wallet
Download file Marijuanacoin-qt.exe from MAR site, and run it
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
For the ones who dont want to use Yobit Exchange....just dont trade there?

Can still just trade at bittrex / cryptopia right?

Yobit and any other exchange merely serves as more exposure , in any case at least, right?
Activity: 87
fix windows title its showing 1.0.0.1 so its bad cuz im using 1.0.0.2

We reported this earlier and it should be corrected on next release
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
fix windows title its showing 1.0.0.1 so its bad cuz im using 1.0.0.2

Not sure what I could really offer but I do run a small web hosting company if the dev needs some web space etc.  I know the site is already setup and all that but figured I could offer if its needed
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
educational video is one of the best thing to make MR growth i believe Smiley

second after that buying MR directly using MAR coin would make some real uses value too

can't wait to see more Smiley

Hell yea this is gonna be PHAT !

MAR Team REALLY put some "thought" into THIS

Thinking MORE than just one "step" ahead....this is gonna be AMAZING!

REALLY looking forward to seeing this all roll (rofl) out!!  Wink

I make videos professionally. If I have enough faith in this project, I would definitely contribute video work....To get me there though I would need to see considerable coding developments to prove that the new dev is working hard and capable.

Or, if they prove their identity and apply to bittrex for listing I will contribute a video immediately. Turn around time is usually 1-2 weeks. For reference I produced Riecoin's whiteboard video: http://riecoin.org/ .
Wasssssup!
I have been buying in the dips on cryptopia, but I'm afraid I missed all the low dips, nobody is selling into my buy orders. I may just have to buy at market price.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
educational video is one of the best thing to make MR growth i believe Smiley

second after that buying MR directly using MAR coin would make some real uses value too

can't wait to see more Smiley
For the ones who dont want to use Yobit Exchange....just dont trade there?

Can still just trade at bittrex / cryptopia right?

Yobit and any other exchange merely serves as more exposure , in any case at least, right?

That's not what we are saying. Because of Yobits history/lack of support etc that can cause issues at the other exchange or others not even wanting to list MAR because it's on Yobit.

@ MAR DEV

I've expressed before that staying away from Yobit might be the best bet.  It's almost impossible to contact them if you need to do an update.  It becomes a real pain to have to deal with users who are having issues with Yobit.  I can't state this for a fact, but being on Yobit might affect being on Bittrex.  I would save Yobit for when the coin is completely solid and on multiple exchanges.

Just my opinion.

Though, I'd like to see the vault earlier than the Fall, development takes time.

I agree I have had nothing but trouble with dealing with YoBit on other coins and coins being locked up with no reply from support. I would suggest we do not list there
Wasssssup!
Attn MAR DEVELOPER....

I use blockfolio app to keep track of my crypto portfolio.
If you send them an email at [email protected] and supply them with a high resolution logo
they will update the generic M logo to your correct logo within 24-48 hours.

I informed Riptobux (Waves Platform Token) on this and he got his logo updated,
and also the developer of Mercury (Sigwo Technologies) did this already also on his own (Waves Platform Token)

It would make the project look more complete and professional for blockfolio users to see a nice logo.
Good luck with the project! I bought and hold MAR.
MAR DEV,

Why are my posts here getting deleted? This is the second time I've gotten a PM saying one of my replies was deleted saying it was off topic when it wasn't and it was related to the MAR Updates but spammers like above posts don't get deleted

That's the BCT mods deleting your post, not the MAR DEV.  It has happened to me in the past.

The reply they deleted was one I was doing to MAR Dev about the reward structure. I don't see why it was deleted when that spammer at the top of this page posts stays. If the point is to keep conversation going we wont be doing that with random posts getting removed.

I was trying to think of how we could put MAR into the "center stage" of the MJ coins.

Im not a "technical" person like u guys....but i like to try and "spot" (rofl) things...and try put them "together".

And right now, 2 things are standing out to me that could be of "significance"...at some point.

1) The amount of MJ supporters on YouTube (making tutorials on how to make ur own products, or grow , or buy product e.t.c ...now that MJ is "fairly" legalized world wide atm ..or in America at least).

2) The social media platforms that are starting to show up on other cryptocurrency coins (e.g Digital Price)

I dont know how..but man....if we could tie those 2 things together somehow....MAR would be the "Only" MJ coin ANYONE ever takes note of.

I think it would equate to MASS Free advertising somehow (via MJ YouTubers)....which would "then" point interested viewers to a possible "Social Media" platform....where they could converse, buy / sell products, latest news on the world wide MJ scene....and most importantly...earn MAR via "likes" and "shares"etc....where the "average" person can earn/buy/sell MAR , WITHOUT really having to understand all the "technical" aspects of the crypto system e.g Mining.

Just a 2 cents worth at the most basic level hehe ^^
Pages:
Jump to: