Pages:
Author

Topic: ██MAR██Marijuanacoin██X11 PoW/PoS██Cryptopia██Platform Beta██SMOKIN' HOT!██ - page 11. (Read 29436 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 253
@xxkaiwaxx, Please keep the discussion productive. Everyone has their own trading stategy.

Sorry. Im so noob, i didnt even know there were trading strategies lol.

But NOW i "see".

Still go ALOT to learn ^^". Interesting though ^^

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Where are all the communication outlets? Is there a slack? I would like to know if I could still mine this.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Courtesy Update DEV?  Huh  Shocked

We are still here of course.

Why say the roadmap is ready when after 8 days, nothing.  No updates saying:  "roadmap is delayed because of X released next week, etc."

Social Networking is the key to success for these kinds of markets. Even no update is still better than nothing at all. 
legendary
Activity: 992
Merit: 1000
Activity: 94
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Creeping up, but volume is apathetic considering how much the other pot coins have pumped and how much volume they have had the last few days.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 124
Yes seems to run.
Thank you

Now only the Dev would have to spread its news here. Cheesy
Can someone explain to me POS?
Is this already possible, if so, how !?
Thanks and apologizes the NOOB question  Grin

POS is "interest" paid on coins you hold in your wallet.
Coins held are eligable for staking after 2 hours, and the longer you hold them the higher the coin age of your coins. The higher the coin age, the higher the probability that you will stake the next block.
The reward for staking a block is 1 MAR.

Thanks for the answer.
So just put the coins into the wallet.
The rest runs by itself?
Or do I have to make settings?

Put your coins and your wallet and make sure if you have encrypted it to choose the Unlock for Staking and let it ride

Coins held are eligable for staking after 2 hours, and the longer you hold them the higher the coin age of your coins. The higher the coin age, the higher the probability that you will stake the next block.

Thanks for the answer.
So just put the coins into the wallet.
The rest runs by itself?
Or do I have to make settings?
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

Activity: 479
Merit: 253
Seriously...stop stacking them for too low =/ ....sell them in small pieces! Its too expensive for others!...the demand is with US
Excellent News! Can't wait to see the new roadmap!
Activity: 94
u see how we increase MAR value EASILY?....

its easier to increase the value ...by selling low....otherwise they have to try and work through your "Thousands" stacks...before we can move up to the next value!
The previous one was called CANN, which is similar to MAR, which is used for medical purposes, or is it also ok for MAR?

The whole "medicinal purpose" surrounding marijuana is still in it's very early stages. Most marijuana is smoked/vaped for pleasure/fun/relaxation, and not for medicinal purposes. In the following years the amount of people who use marijuana for medicinal purposes will increase, but it will not have a bigger market share than the recreational users anytime soon.

The final roadmap is expected to be finished later today/tomorrow. We have some good things lined up.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: